Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@RTH --

"I loved her in Runaways. Her character was stronger, aggressive, self determined, rebellious and so unlike Bella Swann. She portrayed Joan Jett very well. I can't think of any other actress portraying Joan Jett as well. Although Dakota Fanning totally stole the show in Runaways. Her self destructive spiral as Cheryl Curie was well done"

@bold --- now that I think of it.. i agree with you.. I first saw Panic Room when I was just 8 years old.. and TBH.. I saw her spasms and seizures scene and I was SCARED! I ddidnt sleep the whole night 😆 ...I watch Panic Room whenever it comes on TV even today..just to see her, Forrest and ofcourse Jodie Foster, and as I grew up and started to understand what "good acting" is, I realised that Kristen's got immense talent 😆

Adventureland is a cute movie.. 😳 lol.. She was good in it.

I'll watch Runaways again! BTW, I forgot to mention ZATHURA.. I loved her in that movie :) ..

Now that I think of it... she's actually versatile -- she can play an aggressive rebellion, a troubled girl next door, a diabetic patient ðŸ˜†.

I wanna watch Snow white..I'm jealous of all you people who did! >:(
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i loved her in panic room..the diabetic kid stuck with her mom in a safe room. it has remained one of my favorites

she is a pretty girl...twilight has ruined the credibility of all all actors in the movie...whitewashed glittery roles.

the movie snow white itself was gloomy and dark. while she didnt provide a stellar performance, she wasnt bad either...i was looking at helmsworth more than kirsten.

i enjoyed watching the movie
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Sonam Kapoor pretty?  ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†   Nope, I think even Veena Malik and Sunny Leone are prettier.  

oh hush, you're just angry that she hasn't done anything erotic yet 😆

that day is not far!

Originally posted by: liverach

oh hush, you're just angry that she hasn't done anything erotic yet 😆

that day is not far!

Oh Rachna, you can tell me to hush anytime you want.  I know I can be wrong!   But, I just can't stand Sonam and her so not-sexy ways!  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
evangelinelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kristen Stewart sounds like a very nice person off screen but ends up sounding irritating throughout the Twilight series with her everlasting open mouth when she's undecided or her being over the top shy/innocent/sweet character...

Sonam is unbearable as an actress except in Aisha. Kat has a nice butt and had Salman.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Oh Rachna, you can tell me to hush anytime you want.  I know I can be wrong!   But, I just can't stand Sonam and her so not-sexy ways!  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

😆😆
I had no idea you disliked her so much LOL you never expressed it loudly =/