Love Makes Life Beautiful#7-Ch85-P143updtd - Page 68

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pickle6586

<font color="#3300FF" size="3">Hello Everyone,

Really Sorry for this long delay !!! I am fine. Just had too many things going on at home and in office that it has become really difficult to make an update. I will make an update on Friday evening (IST). And this time, I will certainly do it. Please bear with me till then. I've been struggling to manage everything. I hope you understand.

I remember you guys everyday and feel guilty for having to make you wait for so long. But this friday, no excuses- only a long and a nice update...!!!!!

Soumya
</font>

ok dear. Waiting for friday evening.
Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting
Friday evening ho gaya.Update time, matlab Party time.🥳
Hello Everyone,

Here is the update...!!!! Ufff, I finally wrote out one...!!!!!

Chapter 83

"Yes! But I did not want to let her go", said Anurag.

"I cnat believe you are behaving like an uneducated idiot", said Ritheish.

"Dad, I love her", he said angrily.

"If you really love someone, you should also have the courage to let go", said his dad. "You wouldn't be forcing yourself on her".

Anurag did not say anything and Ritheish continued, "Alright I got my answers. I'll do what is right and what should have been done long time back", he said and walked away.

He immediately walked into the kitchen, where his wife was. He told her the entire story and she was shocked. He told her his decision of calling off Anurag- Geet's wedding and though she liked Geet a lot and wanted her to be her daughter-in-law, agreed to her husband's decision. Ritheish went back into the living room and called the Handas. He spoke to Geet's dad.

"I am Anurag's father, Ritheish Nanda. Am I speaking to Mr. Handa?", he asked.

"Yes you are Sir!", replied Mr. Handa.

"I have spoken to my son a few minutes back. I am calling off this wedding, Mr. Handa", he said and paused. Mr. Handa could not believe his ears. There was silence on both sides as though someone had accidentally pressed the mute button both the sides at the same time.

Mr. Handa, gathered some courage and finally spoke. "I will be grateful to you all my life, Mr. Nanda", he said, with tears in his eyes.

"No no! I have done what I think is the best right now. Your daughter's happiness and my son's happiness are in this wedding being called off", he said.

"But'", said Mr. Handa and stopped, not understanding how Anurag would be happy with the wedding being called off.

"I understand your apprehensions Mr. Handa. And I exactly know what you are thinking? You are wondering how Anurag would be happy right?", he asked.

"Yes", answered Mr. Handa.

"Well, if your daughter is not happy with this wedding and if she is in love with someone else, then how would my son be happy with her, after marrying her? I am being a little selfish here, because my son's happiness and his future is at stake. I don't want him to marry a girl who does not love him", he said, point blank.

"Ofcourse, I understand that Mr. Nanda. But I am very grateful to you for making such a complicated situation so simple. My daughter would be very happy to know that you have supported her decision to call off the wedding", he said.

"Mr. Handa, I would be more than happy to see your daughter happy. Afterall she is a very nice girl", he said.

"Thank you", said Mr. Handa.

"Alright then! Now that the wedding is called off, lets see what all has to be undone", said Mr. Nanda.

"Yeah, that's a big process too", agreed Mr. Handa.

"Okay Mr. Handa, it was nice speaking to you and please convey my best wishes to your daughter and her fianc".

"Thank you so much Sir! Very nice of you", said Mr. Handa and hung up. He ran into the living room and found everyone seated there. He hugged his wife and said, "The wedding has been called off. Geet and Maan can marry now. Mr. Nanda has settled everything and it is all perfect now", he said. Tears of happiness flew out of their eyes as they held each other in an embrace.

Geet's sister, Heer, had already started "bhangra". She was extremely happy that her sister would marry a guy of her choice. Though she had not met Maan, she knew he would be perfect for Geet, since he complemented Geet in every way possible. Geet's brother and bhabhi were happy too, that the confusion had finally ended. The only person, unhappy, after hearing the news was Devanshi Handa. She quietly walked away from the living room, without uttering a word. She went into her bedroom and shut the door.

While the path to Geet and Maan's wedding was clear now, Geet and Maan, lay beside each other unaware of the latest developments happening in the family.

"Geet", he called out to her and she did not respond. He called her again and she did not respond.

Maan turned to look at Geet and smiled, when she saw her peacefully sleep with a slight smile on her face. He looked at the sky and whispered, "How I wish this moment never ends".

Geet smiled as she heard Maan. Though she was awake, only her eyes were closed.

"Maan, I don't believe you are saying this. I thought you never believed in dreams and pausing time", she said, with her eyes still closed.

"Ofcourse I don't believe in pausing time or in dreams. Dreams to me, are only those that don't let you fall asleep in the first place", he said and rubbed his nose against hers. She smiled and moved him away gently.

"Then?", she asked.

"Then what? Geet I wish to be by your side every single day of my life. That's why I said, I hope this moment never ends", he said.

"Ohhh, like that?", she asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Nitwit Khurana, that's what I meant", he said.

"Im not a nitwit", she said.

"Having just denied it, you proved you are one", he said.

"I am not, if you want I can explain why I am not one", she said.

"Geet, have I asked for an explaination? And since when have you felt the need to gimme an explaination?", he askd, looking at her.

"You mean to say I don't need to give you any explainations ever?", she asked.

"Geet, I believe whatever you do, you would think twice and do. So I don't need explainations. If I ever need it, then don't take it wrong, it basically means I could not connect the dots and understand what's running in your mind, so I need you to explain", he said.

"I see, so that gives me chance to say that you would be a nitwit then", she said, opening her eyes and looking at him.

"I would be more than glad to be corrected by you love", he said, smiling.

"Oh really, why is that?", she asked him lovingly.

"That's cos love, such occasions are very rare, why so take away those few occasions too from you", he said, smirking. She smacked him on his shoulder and got up and sat.

Maan started laughing. Geet spoke up, "I thought you'd say something sentimental and romantic. But no, you had to taunt me even now", she said, angrily.

"Aww, I love you Geet", he said, hugging her from behind.

"I don't love you", she said, "Let me go", she said, pushing his hands away.

"Geet, the more you push me away, the more tightly I will hold you. You know what", he said, kissing her neck.

"Whatever", she said and frowned. While Geet and Maan continued their bickering, they were unaware of someone standing behind them, giggling.

Geet suddenly turned back and found Naintara and Dev standing behind them.

Geet pushed Maan away and stood up. Maan looked up and saw his brother and sister-in-law standing there smiling.

"Sorry bro", he said, "we wanted to play snooker so he came this way", he said, chuckling.

"Oh that's fine", said Maan holding his hand out to Dev, gesturing him to help him stand up. Dev pulled Maan up and Maan stood up.

The four of them looked at each other smiling. Maan then spoke up, "Snooker room wahan hain, uss taraf. Jao".

Dev said, "Chalo Nainatara. That's an indirect way of saying "get out of here" ", he said, smirking.

"Oh well, I could tell you directly too, Dev, but since Naintara is here and she's such a nice devrani I didn't feel like being so harsh to her", he said.

"Oh I see, so that was meant for me, is it?", asked Dev.

"Yes", said Maan.

"Ok Naintara, stay here and watch your jeth and jethani romance, while I go and play snooker. They seem to have no problem having you around", he said, trying to make a serious face.

Geet laughed and said, "Dev tumhein to acting karna bhi nahin aata".

Naintara burst out laughing. "Naintara, you are supposed to be my wife, so you ought to take my side", he reminded her.

"When did I not take your side?", she asked.

"Right now. When Geet and Maan are cracking jokes on me, you are laughing? Kaisi biwi ho yaar tum?", he said.

"Dev, lets go!", she said, pullign him away, laughing still. Maan and Geet looked at Dev and Naintara walking away.

Dev kept telling her, "chodo, you don't support me only" and Naintara only laughed each time.

"Such a cute couple", said Geet.

"Hmmm", agreed Maan.

"Chalo now, I'll go home. I wonder what's cooking there. I haven't even called and found out what's happening at home. I'm sure my grandmother must be firing", she said.

Maan looked at the watch and said, "Yes, you should call them and find out. In case you need to be dropped then I can'" and paused.

"Thanks Maan, I guess you are tired. So rest. I'll take a cab back home", she said, smiling.

"Honey I did not complete my sentence yet. I said, if you want to be dropped then I can ask my driver to drop you home"

Geet rolled her eyes, took a deep sigh and said, "Some things never change and so do some people". She started to walk away angrily and Maan ran behind her.

"Geet suno", he said, catching up with her.

"Nahin", she said, "Har waqt mazak".

"Arey Geet, if I don't taunt you and dont do mazak with you, who else would I do that with?", he asked.

"Maan, you either speak English or Hindi. Don't speak both.  "do Mazak with you?", that sounds funny", she said.

"Oh what ever Geet. Listen to me", he said.

"Nahin", she said and walked away.

"Achha baba sorry", he said and came in front of her.

She stopped and looked away.

"Maan jao ab", he said.

She controlled her smile and continued looking away.

Daadiji was in her bedroom when her phone rang. It was Geet's father. She was surprised he had called her after a long time.

While she was happy that he called her, she was also worried if anything went wrong.

She took the call and heard him speak, "Namaste ji, kaise hain aap?"

"Hum bilkul theek hain, aap kaise hain?", he said.

"Ji bilkul theek", she said, smiling.

"Badi maa, hume aapse milne hain", he said. Geet's father called Savitri Khurana, "Badi Maa", ever since he was a kid. He was raised by her and Savitri loved him as much as she loved her son. Though Devanshi claimed that Savitri was her very good friend and would do anything for her, it was only Savitri who never spoke anything about it, but stood by  her friend at all times.

"Hmmm, kya baat hain? Why am I so honored?", asked Savitri Devi.

"Badi maa aap bhi na. Bahut din ho gaye. Aur hum delhi mein hain ab. Shayad waqt aur haalat dono sahi hain, aapse milne ke liye", he said.

"I see. Agar aisi baat hain, to permission kyun maang rahen ho. You can walk into my home anytime you want. I always have time for you", she said, smiling.

"Thanks Badi Maa. I'll come and meet you tomorrow morning", he said.

"Okay, come for breakfast", she said, "and I'm guessing you are coming with your family".

Ah well, its up to them to decide, if they want to come or not. But I'm coming for sure", he said.

"Okay", she said and hung up.

Daadima hung up and smiled, having already guessed why after so many years Devanshi's son, wanted to meet her. "Well, you are right Beta, the time and the occasion is perfect for us to meet", she thought and walked downstairs.

Alright, that's it for now. Take care and have fun. See ya soon. I wont delay the next update as much as I delayed this one...!!!

Soumya

Next Part: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2854309&TPN=130&#58371097

Edited by pickle6586 - 11 years ago
RES
Edited
Wow... finally a update n which was fantastic...
finally all the obstacles are gone from maneet's wedding...
but i wish before geet left.. they would have found out that they are marrying.. so they can celebrate it their way... ðŸ˜‰
and msk saying sorry?? that was honor to see... 
lovely update
update soon plz 
Edited by nilu710 - 11 years ago
Amazing update, thank u dear for taking time for us in writing such a wonderful script. take care.
nice update..

so finally the way is cleared but hope tat anurag and geet;s dadi dont do anything else..

plzz update sooon
Nice one dear but can't wait to see maan getting married to geet. Continue sooon.
loveeed it . So, anurag ke papa is understanding  unlike anurag idiot . loved the way each bickers esp maan in fultoos mood and today he did with dev too. Enjoyed thoroughly . acha lagta hai  , choti chothi harkaten hi , zindagi ko rangeen banati hai .😃 hope beeji doesn't create any scene🤔 .  Edited by hermoso - 11 years ago