thnx for the note 
will b waiting for the update 
Edited by maanluver - 12 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pickle6586

HEllo Everyone,

I wudnt be updating until the 2nd of May. I am out of country right now, on some office work!

Take care !

Sowmya

Hi Soumya,

Have fun and enjoy sightseeing if possibleπŸ˜ƒ

will miss u & ur update

Take care

Maria
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yippe!!!!! Daadiji aab kya karegi??? even geet's parents agreed to her marriage with Maan!!!!πŸ₯³
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for tomorrow to com fast 😊
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dear.
Loved it.
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
2nd may is going to be end ... where r u 
maanlvsgeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😍😍😍😍😍
Waiting for an update
Edited by maanlvsgeet - 11 years ago
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone,

Here I am...!!!! with an update...!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† finally... πŸ˜‰

Chapter 82

"Geet ki shaadi Maan se hogi", said Geet's dad, confidently and loudly.

Daadiji and Brij looked at him surprised.

"Have you lost it?", Devanshi asked her son.

"No, but I have a feeling that if I don't say no now to Geet and Anurag;s wedding, then I'll lose my daughter".

"Haan, Geet will marry the man of her choice", said Geet;s mom, and continued, "Its final", she said and walked away.

Devanshi and Brij looked at her dumbfounded. They could not believe that she actually spoke up and supported Geet's marriage to Maan.

Geet's dad noticed the shock on their faces and said, "I should have taken up this matter into my hands long time back. I don't understand why you are hell bent on getting her married to someone she does not like".

"I see why your daughter is getting so bold these days. Its obviously in her genes because her parents have no respect for the eldest in the family", said Devanshi angrily.

"Its not like that", said Geet's dad.

"Then what is it? The other day she spoke to me rudely in front of the Khuranas and then tried convincing me, with her sweet and soft words", screamed Devanshi.

"Well, that might be because you don't understand her. May be she thought she does not speak up now then she would never be able to speak up and stand up for something she thinks is right or for something she thinks she meant for her", he said.

"Oh I see. Are you trying to tell me that I don't think of her well-being?", asked Devanshi.

"Well, to be honest, right now, you are not. You are only trying to satisfy your ego- your ego that is so huge that you fail to see the love Geet and Maan have for each other, and your ego that is so huge that you even fail to see that you are the real culprit for the entire drama happening now", he said, raising his tone.

"I am the real culprit, is it?", questioned Devanshi, "May I know how?"

"You are the one who introduced Khuranas to us and tried fixing Geet's wedding to Maan even without knowing if Maan and Geet were ready for it", he said and was about to continue when Devnashi cut him off.

"And Maan did not agree. He insulted us and so I cut my relations with Khuranas", she reminded him.

"No you dint. If you really did break your relations with the Khuranas then why did Geet go and stay with the Khuranas in their resplendent mansion very close to Maan? If you really thought the Khuranas insulted us then why did Geet go back to the place where her family was insulted, not just once but time and again? Did you not see all this coming at that time? If you did not see all this coming, then you are the one to be blamed. Because you made decisions for all of us all this while. So you indeed are the root cause for Maan's and Geet's love story".

Devanshi remained silent and shocked. She could not believe that she was indeed accused of everything that is happening.

There was silence in the hall for sometime and Geet's dad spoke up again.

"I did not wish to speak to you this way. But you are being adamant and foolish. I guess that's what age does to people. But this time, I'll decide what is good for this family. Geet will marry Maan. I am going to call Anurag's family and let them know about everything that happened. I would also like to let them know that the wedding has been called off. I don't care about the family honor and all that. Right now, my daughter's happiness and her well-being is my priority", he said and picked up his mobile to call Anurag's father. While calling him, he simply walked away from the living room and Devanshi just sat on the couch, holding her head.

Brij did not have anything to say. He simply patted her shoulder and said, "Daadiji, take some rest" and was about to walk away when Devanshi stopped him.

"You think this is right?", she asked.

"Daadiji, as much as I hate the Khuranas, I love my sister. And if I have to choose between my hatred for them and my love for her, I would choose love anytime. If that is what she is really happy with, then so be it. I will not speak a word against Maan, not because it will hurt him, but because it will hurt my sister", he said.

Meanwhile, the Nandas were worried about Anurag. He had walked straight into his room after coming back from office. he had not opened the door or spoken to any of them, and it had been like three hours since he got back home.

His mother knocked on the door occasionally to ask him if he wanted to eat anything but there was no answer. he did not take their calls. They were tired trying to think of possible eveyrhting that might or could have gone wrong.

While they continued to be in stress, Ritheish's phone rang, and he was surprised to see Geet's dad call him. it was always Daadiji or Brij who called him. He took the call anyway.

Her dad went straight to the point, "I need to talk to you about the wedding. Do you want to speak over the phone or do you want me to meet you in person?", he asked.

"Well that depends on how important and urgent it is. If it can wait, then I'll meet you tomorrow. Else lets just talk it over phone now", he said.

"I don't think it can wait till tomorrow. So I'll talk it over phone then", he said and took a deep breath and paused for sometime. Anurag's dad waited for Geet's dad to speak.

"Well", said her dad, "I am sorry but we will have to call off the wedding", he said.

Ritheish Nanda was shocked. "What? Is everything okay Mr. Handa?"

"Everything will be okay once this wedding is called off. My daughter is not happy with this wedding and keeping both Geet and Anurag's happiness in mind I thought this wedding ought to be called off".

"But I son is very happy with this wedding.We don't even have a week left and why is all this coming up now?", he asked.

"You son is happy because he is getting married to a girl whom he is in love with. But my daughter is in love with someone else. We did not know about this until recently. My mother knew and so did your son but they hid the truth from us and dragged this issue for so long", he said.

"Anurag knows all this?", asked Ritheish.

"Yes, he does. But he has not done a thing to call off the wedding", said Mr. Handa.

Ritheish took a deep breath and said, "Can I get back to you in a few minutes after talking to my son. I need to listen to his side of the story too?", he said.

"Ofcourse! Hear him out and call me back", said Mr. Handa and hung up.

Ritheish went to Anurag's room and banged on the door screaming, "Are you upset because of Geet?"

Anurag still did not respond. Ritheish finally spoke very loudly, "IF she does not love you, then just let her go. I'll call off the wedding", he said and within a few seconds the door of his bedroom opened.

"What is all this?", asked Ritheish angrily. "Why does someone else have to tell me what is happening in my son's life?"

"Dad, I was about to tell you, but eveyrhting is happening so fast that I don't understand how to react and respond and I wasn't sure how you  would respond", he said.

"Anurag, just tell me one thing- does Geet love someone else?"

Anurag did not say anything. His dad questioned him again, "Yes or no?"

"Yes!", said Anurag finally.

"Ok! Did you know that before itself?", he asked.

"Yes! But I did not want to let her go", said Anurag.

"I cnat believe you are behaving like an uneducated idiot", said Ritheish.

"Dad, I love her", he said angrily.

"If you really love someone, you should also have the courage to let go", said his dad. "You wouldn't be forcing yourself on her".

Anurag did not say anything and Ritheish continued, "Alright I got my answers", he said and walked away.

Soumya
Edited by pickle6586 - 11 years ago