Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

@Aru

Plz dont reply to such topic dear we all noe that u r a history genius n we dnt need any proof for that 

no dear i am not history genious re..i am still learning..and don't claim ever that i know history..but it really hurts when somebody questions on my study or education without knowing anything...everyone has right to share their opinion and knowledge...why abusing others education??
Edited by aru_86 - 12 years ago
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay this has already bcum a battleground...those whor talking abt puberty thing ...in the show shivba has been shown 16 yrs and sai is also of same age..so they have already attained puberty...besides its right that such things cant be shown on indian tv...and also child marriage and consumation comes in the social circle...does it really has to do something with knowledge of indian history and apart from that serial makers have much more imp things to show instead of consumation..

@ aru
we all know abt ur knowledge and love 4 history...u need not to prove anything to anyone...i m with u and all others are too...chill yaar and dont worry ..keep smiling sweety
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Commenting on a member's educational background is considered bashing. This act is not encouraged on India-Forums. Everyone is entitled towards their opinions as long as its not offensive or abusive. There is zero tolerance for such acts.

The topic will remain open for discussion on the original topic. Any bashing from this point onwards can result in serious consequences. Please consider this your last warning.

- Veer Shivaji Devt Team

YashiSingh3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@aru di- u r abviously ri8888 very correct...but now a child has born to sai...i know  i' m late to the post but still...our indian tv wud really really never not show such thing wid children...