Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aardhan

Sorry Tanu for the late reply to your instant update. Update was fab, epi was not bad but precap??

My first comment is actually to the CVs ---- if one or many of you have some real life issues to be dealt with please do so outside of this show.  Do not, I repeat, do not allow your personal issues to affect your professional output.  Seeing how you have this tendency to repeatedly side with negativity, all I can say is please get some psychiatric help ASAP.

My second comment to the CVs you really need to resurrect the bubly, happy, naughty, fearless Nidhi ASAP. If you cannot, please leave this show gracefully and let someone who knows how to do this handle this track. In real life someone like Nidhi would be categorized as someone with a deep depression and in need of counseling. Her tendencies are moving away from sacrificial and moving towards suicidal.

👏 👏
The characters are butchered to such a level, even if they try to resurrect NIdhi to her bubbly self,  it will be done as an overnight change and we will start doubting that Nidhi even.. or we are use to this rona-dhona+ lost look  wali Nidhi so much so that, we may not recognize her.

I second your suggestion to the CVs to get psychiatric help ASAP.