update sooon dear..
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Waiting for an update!!! :)
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
come back somi... we r missing u and the update ...

please come back sweety😭
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi soumya
do continue soon

pinkybedi thumbnail

???????????????????????????????/

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey sowmya!!
WHEN R U GIVING US THE NEXT UPDATE??
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dear
loved it.
Continue soon.
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 79

"I see. So you love her?", asked Maan.

"Yes Sir", he said.

"Alright, don't call me Sir. We are not in office", said Maan.

Anurag simply smiled.

"Hmmm, so does she love you?", he asked, Anurag.

Anurag did not say anything. Maan repeated the question. Yet no answer.

"She doesn't love you", said Maan, finally.

Anurag looked at him shocked.

"Don't look at me that way. Had she loved you, you would have immediately answered the question", said Maan.

Anurag did not know what to say.

Maan inspected Anurag's expressions for some time and asked him again.

Anurag did not want to answer the question, but he gathered some courage to speak up.

"She loves some one else not me", said Anurag.

"Then why are you forcing her to marry you? Will both of you be happy with wedding?", said Maan.

"Because I love her", said Anurag.

"Anueag you are being foolish", said Maan.

"I know. But I don't have the courage to let go the girl I'm in love with", said ANurag.

"You call this love?", asked Maan.

"I don't understand why we are discussing my personal life. Whom I marry, whom I love is my business and has nothing to do with you", said ANurag.

"It has everything to do with me", said Maan, angrily.

"I am sorry Mr. Khurana, you just said, we are not in office. Therefore, outside office we are plain strangers. You have no right to tell me or even ask me whom I love, whom I marry", said Anurag.

"You think Maan Singh Khurana would be interested in your personal life without a reason?", asked Maan, seriously, trying to calm himself and not raise his voice.

"Well, that's what I'm wondering. I always read that you are a man, who would not even attend your won family weddings, then why is that you are so worried about this wedding", asked Anurag.

"the word worried has never existed and will never exist in my dictionary. And as far as you have read, you read it all right. Maan Singh Khurana is never bothered about anyone. I don't have to be", he said, arrogantly.

"Then that ends the conversation. Thank you very much for your time. See you after my wedding", said Anurag.

"You outta respect of the feelings of the girl you are getting married to", said Maan, as Anurag was about to open the door.

"I'l take care of her.  And when she is not bothered I don't understand why you should be bothered", said Anurag, trying to open the door.

"The door will not open until I wish to open it. So you don't have a choice", said Maan.

"What are you trying to do?", asked ANurag raising his voice.

"I'm trying to knock some sense into the head of yours, that doesn't seem to work the right way these days", said Maan, arrogantly and sarcastically yet again.

"Excuse me! I would ask you to stay away from my personal life", said Anurag.

"Well, I wouldn't bother to even look at your face had you been clear about what you want and about how to accept the perspectives of others and respect them", said Maan.

"You're right. I don't accept the fact the Geet is in love with someone else. And I am not worried about it. After we get married Im sure she will change and start loving me instead", he said.

"What if that doesn't happen?", asked Maan.

"Even then im not letting her go. She will stay with me all her life", said Anurag.

Maan smiled sarcastically and said, "I thought I was little weak in understanding people's feelings and relationships. But you overtook me here"

"Mr. Khurana, I believe I have the mettle in me, to beat you everywhere, not just here", said Anurag.

"I have never tasted defeat", said Maan.

"Oh well then you haven't come across people like me", said Anurag.

Maan smiled and said, "I've always had my family and their love stand by me, irrespective of who I came across", he said and "and ofcourse the support of the love of my life", he proclaimed.

Anurag smiled and said, "I don't wish to know your personal life. Good to know you have people to stand by you. I always wanted the Khuranas to attend my wedding because my father has a high regard for them. But I realized today that the regard he has for your family is definitely not because of you. if you can attend my wedding and not create a scene there, that would be great. Though personally My fiance and me would not want you to be there".

Maan raised his eyebrow at this and said, "I see! Lets confirm it with her too. Call her"

"Not required. I say or she says it, it's the same thing", said Anurag.

"Oh you are afraid to call her?", asked Maan.

"I don't have to be scared", said Anurag.

Maan threw his phone into Anurag's lap and said, "Call her then. You don't have to try too hard to remember her number. It would be the first one on my caller list".

Anurag looked at him in horror.

He grabbed Maan's phone and realized it had a security code to it. ANurag looked at Maan and Maan said, "1106- that's the code and its her birthday too. June 11th".

Anurag was utterly confused. "What is Geet's number doing on your phone?"

"Ahaan don't ask me questions. Just call and ask her if she wants me to attend the wedding or not", said Maan.

"No, I am not asking her", said Anurag. "What is Geet's number doing in your phone? How do you know her?", he asked.

"I don't find it necessary to answer these questions at this point of time", said Maan cooly, looking out of the window.

"Ofcourse you have to. She is my fiance and you are no where related to her", said Anurag.

Maan smiled and said, "I guess its time for Sasha to leave my company"

"Are you out of your mind, Mr. Khurana? Why have we brought Sasha Ma'am into the picture?"

"For hiring idiots like you", said Maan, "I have given you all possible hints yet your brain doenst seem to function. When and why would a guy have a girl's name or some related numbers as a security code to his phone or laptop?"

"Meaning Geet is'" and Maan continued it for him, "She is the love of my life. She is in love with me and I love her as much as she does or may be even more"

"You are lying", said Anurag, "I know Devanshi Daadiji always complained about you torturing Geet. There is no way you love her. You are only trying to cancel my wedding"

"Oh so Daadi's already played her cards", thought Maan. "Next week this time, Geet and me, would be married for a day", said Maan, repeating the words Anurag had uttered at the start of their conversation.

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago