Love Makes Life Beautiful#7-Ch85-P143updtd - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone,

Here is the next update...!!!!!

Chapter 80

Maan continued it for him, "She is the love of my life. She is in love with me and I love her as much as she does or may be even more"

"You are lying", said Anurag, "I know Devanshi Daadiji always complained about you torturing Geet. There is no way you love her. You are only trying to cancel my wedding"

"Oh so Daadi's already played her cards", thought Maan. "Next week this time, Geet and me, would be married for a day", said Maan, repeating the words Anurag had uttered at the start of their conversation.

"Dreaming huh?", asked Anurag arrogantly.

Maan looked at him as though he would smack him. "Reality to me and nightmare to you", said Maan.

Anurag looked out of the window for sometime and finally said, "Fine what are you finally trying to say?"

"Geet is mine and only mine. Both of us love each other. It is not like your relationship- you know- one sided. So, just get the hell out of our lives", he said, raising his tone.

Anurag observed Maan for sometime, fearing his tone a little.

"Its time for me to leave now", said Anurag, trying to open the door of the car again.

"You're right, time for you to leave this car and high time for you to leave Geet alone", said Maan.

Anurag did not say anything. Maan spoke up again, "Go home, and call off the wedding. Else, the consequences will not be right. I have tolerated you enough and heard you enough. Don't test my patience any further. It would not be good to you. Remember you are here today, not because you are Geet's fianc or because you are worth it, but because you are Ritheish Nanda's son. He has worked for us so long and has stood by this organization through thick and thin. It's the respect that I have for him, that made me tolerate your arrogance and pride. Had it been some other person, trust me he would be finished by now. So don't push me to that state", warned Maan.

Anurag continued to look at Maan surprised, shocked, and angry.

Maan looked in the front and said, "Now get out! What are you waiting for?"

Anurag immediately opened the door, stood by the side of the car, and watched Maan, drive away. He stood there still staring at Maan's car that was waiting at the gate to make a turn onto the main road.

"Like the warning?", came a voice from behind.

Anurag turned in the direction of the voice and found Geet standing there along with Naintara and Kiara.

"I told you I was in love with some one else. You did not listen. I told you I did not want to marry you, you did not listen. Now see what has happened. I wanted to solve this issue even before it went to Maan. But you did not let it happen. Anurag, I am not the one for you. Why don't you understand? Call off the wedding before its too late", said Geet.

"What are you doing here?", he asked, looking at Kiara and Naintara as well, while talking to Geet.

"I had come to meet Maan and was told he was here. Then I saw the both of you talking in the car", said Geet.

"Its easy for you to say, but difficult for me to let go. I love you Geet, why don't you understand?", he askled her.

"Anurag Nanda, I don't have to understand a stranger. Even now if you don't call off the wedding, don't u dare think I would marry you. Its not gonna happen. I am Maan Singh Khurana's love, I exactly know how to play it right", she said and Naintara smired while Kiara openly laughed.

Anurag stared at the green grass when after a few minutes Kiara spoke up, "Arey yaar, shaadi cancel karo. Kya chahte ho tum? Pagal ho gaye ho kya? Kyun mere veerji se panga le raha hain?"

Anurag just said, "Bye ladies" and walked away towards his car, parked on the other side of the parking.

"Yeh sach mein pagal hain", said Naintara.

"Haan bilkul Geet ki tarah", said Kiara and the three of the laughed.

The three women got into their car and went to the mansion. As they walked in, they found Savitri and Devanshi in the living room.

Daadima greeted all of them. "Kahan gaye the aap sab? All of you just disappeared", said Savitri

"Daadi I felt like going out so took my sister-in-lawzzz along with me", said Kiara, making sure that the plural of sister-in-law was clearly audible to Devanshi. Devanshi stared at her angrily byt Kiara being Kiara ignored it and moved on to irritate Devanshi further.

"Arey Geet bhabhi aapko juice chahiye kya?", she asked Geet. Naintara smiled and Savitri had no expression on her face though she wanted to laugh too, after seeing Devanshi's expressions.

Before Geet could reply, Devanshi spoke up, "Geet, Niharika had called. She wants you to be with her today and tomorrow. Tomorrow is a big day for her, remember?"

"Ofcourse I remember how important tomorrow is for her. But strange huh, she called you and not me", said Geet, outrightly point out to Devanshi's lie.

Devanshi got up and said, "Come with me, we need to finalize a lot of things".

"I'll see you guys later", said Geet, walking ahead of her daadi.

They were in Devanshi's room. Devanshi closed the door and turned to look at Geet.

"What is all this? What is all this drama?", she asked her angrily. "You are being childish and stupid. You want to marry a person who insulted you and ruined the reputation of your family. Maan ki wajah se hume HP chodna pada, kuch dino ke liye".

Geet walked to her and sat by her legs. "Kya chahte hain aap?"

"Hum chahte hain ki tum Anurag se shaadi karo aur khush raho", she said.

"Lekin main Anurag ke saath khush nahin reh sakti. Meri khushiyan Maan ke saath hain. Woh khadoos zaroor hain, lekin mujhse behad pyaar karte hain", she said, speaking softly and humbly.

She continued, "Daadi, he looks tough outside but he's a very nice person inside. Even I was deceived by his looks and talks. But I know for sure that he will never disappoint me or you. I swear it, he will not forget his commitments and you will not regret getting me married to him".

Daadi looked at Geet, with a slight concern in her eyes. "Par Geet", she said, softly.,

"Daadi, I'm your parvarish. I cannot go wrong in judging a person. Having known Maan so well, I know very well that he is perfect for me".

"But I don't think so, Beta", she said.

"Daadi, if you think back, only the situations have changed. Maan, was the same guy you wanted me to marry, some time back. However, because of certain situations that did not happen then. However, even for a few days, you thought he was perfect for me, didn't you? That time, only you thought he was right for me, I did not question you. Today, I think your past decision was right. He is indeed right for me and he is the only one who is right for me", she said.

"But what is the guaranty that he is not doing something to insult you again?", she asked.

"Daadi, I love him and I trust him. I can assure you that nothing will go wrong when I'm with him", she said. "Daadi, I've lived all my life according to your terms. I never questioned your decisions- simply accepted them and stuck to them. This is the only thing I ask and after this I wont ask you anything again. Please accept Maan as Handa's son-in-law. I promise you, you will not regret your decisions even for a nano second after you make the decision", she said.

Daadi was thoughtful. Geet looked at her for sometime and said, "Main thoda fresh up hoke aati hoon".

Daadi did not respond. Geet got up and walked out of the room. She saw everyone sitting in the living room. She only smiled at them and went away upstairs to her room. Maan observed something not right, but did not feel like going and talking to her. He knew both of them were in the same turmoil. And he wanted to just leave her alone for sometime.

Daadi was still in her room. she called up her family, who had just landed in Delhi for Niharika's wedding.

Brij took her call, "Haan Daadiji, we are going to our Delhi  house now. I asked Ram Singh to keep everything ready for us. We'll attend the wedding tomorrow night and leave to HP, day after tomorrow morning. You don't worry, we'll get everything ready for Geet's wedding, though the time is short".

"I'm coming to meet you now. So fresh up and stay there till I come", said Devanshi.

"Why will you come all the distance again? just come to Niharika's house, we'll meet you there", he said.

"I have to talk to all of you and that is not possible in Niharika's house", she said. "I'm coming there so just wait there", she said and hung up. She walked out of her room and out of the mansion. She walked towards the huge iron gates, when she heard someone call back.

"Madam ghhadi ready hain", said the driver, "Aaeye".

"Nahin, hum aaj cab mein jayenge", said Devanshi.

"Lekin madam yeh car aapke liye hi hain. Savitri madam ne …"  and Devanshi cut him off, "Ji, hume aaj car nahin chahiye. Aap jaa sakte hain", she said and walked out of the mansion. The driver was confused and ran back into the mansion.

Maan had left to the outhouse since he wanted some time alone. Dev-NT, Kiara and Daadima were in the living room, having tea.

The driver came running and narrated the incident that happened.

"Koi baat nahin. Hum Devanshi se baad mein baat karenge. Shayad unhe kisi personal kaam se bahar jaani thi. Aap jaaeye", said Savitri to the driver. The driver nodded and left.

Geet on the other hand, narrated the entire conversation to Niharika.

Niharika heard it patiently and said, "Hmmm, so will she agree or not finally?"

"I dunno, I highly doubt it. I've done whatever I could do", she said.

"What is Maan Saying?", asked Niharika.

"I did not speak to him. He is in the same situation I'm in. I think he has tried enough, so now I'll have to face my family and convince them. In case they don't get convinced, even then I'm calling off the marriage. I'll wait till your marriage rituals are over and have a final talk with them", she said.

"Geet, don't be in a haste. Just relax and tlak to them again. May be it is going to take them some time as well", said Niharika.

"Hmmm, anyways, how is everthing coming along for you? Im so sorry Niharika, its your wedding and I'm just not doing anything. I'm in my own world and worries", apologized Geet.

"Geet tu pagal ho gayi hain? Everything is done for my wedding so don't worry. You sort out your tensions and stay happy. I don't want anything more", said Niharika.

"Hmmm", said Geet.

"wat hmmm? Now go and talk to Maan or get ready for my wedding. I'll have to talk to my cousin. She came today morning".

"Ok, I'll see you in sometime", said Geet and hung up. She rested on the couch for sometime lost in thought. After ten minutes, she walked downstairs and made her way to the snooker room. She opened the door of the room and found Maan playing snooker there.

She ran to him and hugged him from behind. She kissed his shoulder and said, "Hi". He smiled and pulled her to the front and hugged her.

That's it for now!!!!!!

Soumya
kya yaar...after so many days snooker room is coming n u stopped here...bt this anurag he is also a stubborn even in front of MSK...
What a exciting update 👏 u go Mann and Geet being polite to her daadi I could not have done the same

Anurag the blind lover what a dumbstick he is, looking forward to the next twist

Thank u for the update 
nice part...geet opened her view to her dadima...loved d way she try to convince her dadima...
awesome upadte
loved it
i hope Dadi would understand geet
yeh anurag toh bada villain nikla... grr!!
yaar
kya hai ye sab
sab ki atki hui hai
no one try to be polite and say okkk
as yu wish
per nahi
sab ko 
mujhe yeh hi chaihye
wali tape pasand hai
geet made her point to dadi validly
now lets see what happens 
Thanks dear for giving one more update so soon. Hope devanshi accepts maan and anurag cancels the marriage.
Awesome update Soumya. Geet ne kitne ache se samjhaya apni Dadi ko. I hope she understands that Geet can only stay happy with Maan and no Anuraag or some Tom Dick and Harry. And ye Anuraag pagal he kya? Itna samjhane k baad bhi nahi saMajh raha. IDIOT.