all articles related to additi's perfomance 'in PV

parivanshu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Additi_Gupta_to_perform_in_Punar_Vivah-gid-11608-gc-16.html
As Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Aarti's (Kratika Sengar) wedding in Zee TV's Punar Vivah is approaching, the creatives are busy planning out some interesting tracks in between.

Buzz has it that the show will see some entertaining sequences during the wedding and Additi Gupta, currently seen in Life OK's Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, will be seen grooving on few dance numbers. 

One of the source said, "Additi will perform at the Yash's bachelor party. The sequence will be shot today." On being contacted, Additi confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I will be performing in Zee TV's Punar Vivah. I have no idea which song I am going to be dancing on, but it's for a bachelor party. This is the first time I am dancing in a show."

Wow! Looks like Yash's bachelor party is going to be a rocking affair. But bachelor party for a PUNAR VIVAH sounds quite strange. Anyway, as they say, anything for TRP!

As Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Aarti's (Kratika Sengar) wedding in Zee TV's Punar Vivah is approaching, the creatives are busy planning out some interesting tracks in between.

Buzz has it that the show will see some entertaining sequences during the wedding and Additi Gupta, currently seen in Life OK's Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, will be seen grooving on few dance numbers. 

One of the source said, "Additi will perform at the Yash's bachelor party. The sequence will be shot today." On being contacted, Additi confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I will be performing in Zee TV's Punar Vivah. I have no idea which song I am going to be dancing on, but it's for a bachelor party. This is the first time I am dancing in a show."

Wow! Looks like Yash's bachelor party is going to be a rocking affair. But bachelor party for a PUNAR VIVAH sounds quite strange. Anyway, as they say, anything for TRP!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing Parivanshu ðŸ˜Š