..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As the show wraps up, I was thinking of how it all began. 

There was Harmony Modi. Spoilt, sheltered and a bit immature. Rushing into a marriage and getting dumped. That was the beginning of an interesting character. Knowing that it was following a Korean show, we knew what was coming up, we were excitedly waiting for Harmony to be that quirky, yet affectionate young woman. A heart of gold and a rather straightforward way of dealing with everyone. 
For a while, we even got that. Harmony barefoot at the hospital, Harmony arriving at the Jadejas from the police station and throwing her weight around. AG was really in her element. Those scenes were just right. They were done in a distinctively AG way. Physically, she never overdoes anything but still  conveys comedy. If they had stuck to the script, we would have got some powerfully worked scenes from AG down the track. The Korean story required a subtle comedy interspersed with scenes that would have made us cry and there is no one better suited to that than AG in my opinion. The scenes involved everyone from Shikhar to Hans to Daddu and even Savitri and a really emotional scene with Nandu as well!!  

Sigh!  I can only imagine those scenes now. Knowing how talented not just AG but the whole cast is...it could have been a blockbuster.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post...i agree with u totally...even if u look at trp chart..it was highest at the time of harmony wedding track nd post wedding scenes...without any promotion nd much better than what life ok current shows are having at same timeslot...despite so much promtion...so i guess audience also want to see that story...but  1st the life ok channel..nd then hw CV's treated the storyline..hv completely destroyed the show...but fr me AG has rocked as harmony in each nd every expressionπŸ‘πŸΌ...
shruthipathak thumbnail
Agree wid u it would have been more interesting if they wouldn't  have  turned in to a complete comedy  stuff all of a sudden leaving the main track behind ...have always thought harmony character was perfectly portrayed by AG wid all the qualities u have mentioned above πŸ˜Š and one can feel and relate to her work as harmony ...having seen it from the start i feel cvs have literally changed the face of the show leaving behind the main elements πŸ˜‘ or else it would have been a very good show wid all the fabulous cast ...was never active on forums but followed the show regularly and wish cv' s if maintained the same standard the show would have been the other way for sure and lastly wonderful job done by entire cast ...Loved harmony character and found it interesting becoz of AG the way she presented it was fabulous πŸ‘ ...as a whole zksp is a unique show than normal routine stuff and enjoyed it well though it was for a shorter period of time ...πŸ˜›
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So true Anu, AG portrays Harmony in a way only she can. She really was rocking everyday when ever she came on screen πŸ˜Ž

I'm grateful that I got to watch a show like ZKSP , the show is filled with amazing talent! AG as Harmony is really a treasure β­οΈ 

Fab thing is show is on air everyday, so we never missed it. 

The struggle between channel & production people didn't allow this to last long. Though it's short span with tiny miny segment everyday, ZKSP team was entertaining & all the characters stand out on their own.

Harmony with her child/girl attitude touched everyone's heart. Her Ulte shabd, her attachment with her Daddu, her cute sense of humour  already left a mark. Her attitude & attire really stood out and she was beautiful inside and outside πŸ˜›
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True said... Now we can only imagine AG doing those scenes.. The actress who played harmony's character In k-version is also a fab actress.. I saw one of her movie before.. Co-incidentally the movies name is also harmony..and one of her k-show called boys before flowers, she is such a good actress.. After I knew that zksp is adaption of k-drama I watched that show here nd there in bits nd pieces only,coz i didnt wanted to kill the excitement(but now as zksp is ending I have bought the DVD of that show and gonna watch it)..smile you is said to be one of the best Korean drama..I heard that show was initially of only 35 epi's but due to it's popularity they extended it.. Wish the makers have followed the original story.. AG is such a natural actress, she was doing a great job as harmony and would have done great in future tracks too.. But sad that now we can only imagine her in those scenes.. hope AG gets a good role In a better channel..!
parivanshu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Harmony with her child/girl attitude touched everyone's heart. Her Ulte shabd, her attachment with her Daddu, her cute sense of humour  
now all these are missing