Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
firstly congo to cid on its name sake 800th epi celebration🥳
hope cid keep continuing...well i found the epi a average one and far better from yesterday...thank god there was no camera effects👍🏼...well the concept was good but that mirror part wasn't so impressive and effective...the beginning was ok and till the start i keep waiting for abhi sir but he was total mr.india...but today vivek purvi were so amazing with acp sir👏...loved to see freddy sir and daya sir together...salunkhe sir was great too...the story in the mid was going slowly just the way it started...but after the first ad break the story picked up a bit...i loved the climax specially...abhi sir's reaction on seeing daya sir shot was so ossam👏...loved it very much...i liked the few punch lines added in the story...first one about the gun thing said by freddy sir that gun itself went to meeta's bag😆...second the auto driver was funny too😆...and purvi confessing she went many time to film city😆...overall a okay episode...
still a doubt in my mind that how come ria's writing didn't matched up with the chit?😕
aditya_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode was disaster for me. Concept and motive of the murder was normal, nothing innovative. Abhijeet was hardly there in the episode.
nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat i lykd in 2day's epi was not the story(as usual) but the lovely performances by our officers and their chemistry..finaly we got to see abhi-daya together..thank god! [:D/]
tutunm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
episode was okay.😊 but missed abhijeet a lot in first 45 mins😭 not really impressed with CID s 800th episode👎🏼 but was better than yesterdays episode.liked purvi's dialouge "filmcity ke bahut sare chakkar kat chuki hu"😛. hope to see good episodes in the following weeks...with abhijeet in it that is!
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Though the episode and story was pretty silly, but it was better than yesterday's horror piece. It was nice to see Acp teaming up with new young guys. I mean Viivek and Purvi. Daya-Fredie came in same frame after a long time. Abhijeet did managed to make cameo. So does Nikhil. Sachin and Kajol was off the day. Salunke did a cool job. Tarikaa was okay.

nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i missed the last scene..jst after the break..sum1 pleez tel me wat happened..i heard daya was shot..wat was abhijeet's reaction..pleez tell
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nothing Much.. The bullet just touched Daya's arm, no serious injury. Abhijeet was concerned about Daya's injury. He even threatened the criminal that if Daya is hurt then Abhijeet will shoot him. 
tutunm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Aisa koi purana episode tha na?

In first 30 mins no Abhijeet sir

haan.aisa purana episode tha. really missed abhijeet. 😭