cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After Today I'm worried that Veehan is not going to marry 😲
If this happans the show will die. I only started watching after the leap. So I'm hoping Cvs do not let Pari win

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rav7 thumbnail
I also started watching after the leap. I used to watch but not regularly but after the leap, i did not miss any part.  I just want to see Vihaan and Kopal marriage. If they cannot get married then there is no point to watch the show.
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the marriage will happen and if it stops I want both the wedding to get stopped!!!
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfreak86

I think the marriage will happen and if it stops I want both the wedding to get stopped!!!

I'm hoping it does. 😉
thamizh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the show  was interesting after the leap so started watching this show...i love komal vihan pair 😍...i want to see them married but pari,😡so irritating ,...

304TF thumbnail
HEY! I  think they're gono get married...😍

here's what i think happened Either (1) That letter was something else (NOT THE ONE PARI WORT TO Veehan)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😒

OR (2) when veehan met their Dad (KOPAL'S AND PARI'S) he put 2 and 2 tougher  and figured out it was hand written by PARI not KOPAL...that too only if he's smart enough to do so 😳

AND no guarantee about this, K!?  ALSO won't it be totally wack if this actually happens :) hihihihihihihi😛                               
pg713 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the letter was about the loan being rejected for the marriage cost... and V saved the day by talking to papaji to be a co-signer or something...

I think the marriage is definitely going to happen - I think Pari's letter won't be found out about at least not before the wedding.

On the side note - how evil can Pari be... her own sister.
rav7 thumbnail
I think Vihaan got the letter because he was showing Bharti the letter and also telling that he knew something was wrong. Anyways, the wedding is going to happen. In today episode Pari put something in Kopal kheer maybe its poison. Lets see if there will be the wedding or Kopal die before wedding.
cocojatti92 thumbnail
I'm hoping everyone is right sorry
Guys Pre med cannot be on the form alot