TDSM banner maybe : /

-shamima- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys maybe we can all get involved by making TDSM banner for this forum (except me not so good but might try lool) and I'm not sure if we have a set time or something or any rules to make a banner but this is just a suggestion to get all the TDSM forum members to participate and make a banner for our cutesa show 😃 hopefully I haven't broken a rule or something for talking about making the banner now but it was an idea I think would help with our ratings as such 😳
So anywho hopefully this suggestion is legit and we can all get creative and make a banner for our pyaarrasa TDSM 😊

(by the way my name is shamima if you haven't guessed already 😉)Edited by -shamima- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!! this will be decided by a DT so i guess we should wait for it...
We still can have a Siggy making competition...

These things are in the Pipe line but we want Members to be active and take interest in all the threads posted here!!
Thanks for showing interest!!
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shamima
its the banner contest conducted by DT
it will be conducted soon by our CM so you can conduct siggy making contest instead of banner cos its official CM's right to conduct
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey shamima! welcome here!

banner contest will be held by DT within a few months...dont worry .
before that, we will most probably hav a promotional sig contest .

PS- hav i met u in odhani forum before? ur ID name is really familiar .
-shamima- thumbnail
Hey guys thank you all for clearing it up for me cause I didn't know how the banner thing worked but yeh thanks again and yeah I think the idea of a siggy contest idea would be great and all of us can't get involved and Ammu_ShaNak we must have cause I did enjoy odhani especially shanak so yeh you might have seen me around in the forum 😊
-shamima- thumbnail
And oh yeh conducting the siggy competition I was wondering if you guys would like to help being the judge with me 😳