Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdias thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think it has started off just GREAT! This is what serials should be not only about the problems between MIL and DIL...now we've viewed one too many of these versions. That is why serials like agle janam, choti bahu, choti si zindagi, aap ki antara and do saheliyaan still continue to haunt viewers as they have a different story line and they have lived up to their reputation of adopting a completely new way of bringing out stories of lives of people from different parts of india to the fore.
I believe CVs should think wisely when they try to come up with story ideas and think more creatively by defining the real issues of life and not simply the SAAS-BAHU relationships alone which are now stale!
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a lot for replying...if indeed the speed worked for you guys...its fine with me...

@Ritu- After long time i see you in forum...welcome back...
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even I thought the episode was bit fast.I agree that they could have streched to 3-4episodes.Sumit's entry was not expected in the very 1st day.Apart from all this,I loved Indira's bus scene.Her dialogue -Ek din main bhi hasungi) was heart-touching.Side characters are good.Ishaan is just PERFECT.I loved his dialogues and sweet voice.He's a gr8 actor. Indira's brother has also excelled in playing Tapori style. Her mother's scene could have been improved.Like emotions and pain of losing her husband could have been shown in a better way. Last but not the least RATI PANDEY was SUPERB❤️
anne_shirley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didnt think it was too fast. The makers wanted to give an overall glimpse into indira's life that is why they showed a lot of stuff in one episode. They have set a high standard in the first episode itself and hopefully will continue to do so as the show progresses.😊
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
plzzz dun say that!!! being slow is sooo easy on tv...i've been dyingg to see a fast-paced show! hitler didi promises dat n i hope they can keepit up...it was soo tight and gripping...u cudn't even stop to drink water while the show was on n that's d way i like it!! packed full of emotions n not a tad bit of overacting! wayy to go!!!
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not at alll  , I did not think it was fast. , i think CVs wanted to give overall glimpse of Indira's life  , her routined life starting from home to Office, they tried to introuced all characters while introducing Indira, i liked it, They indeed showed perfect balaced episode  n set higher standard ... I enjoyed it .😃..
..Tara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
show is working on right way.i don't like slow story and not  so much fast.
can't wait tomorrow episode
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Even i think the epi was fast.i dont like slow story but it is a little bit fast
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well she is hitler didi and her pace is really fast. which she has shown by making half kilometres in five minutes! i think this pace was needed to keep us up with the real life of indira. cuz the episode was of half an hour and it actually showed barely 1.5 to 2 hours of her life! if they try to go slower than this, then it'll take months to show a couple of day of her life!
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The frst epi is supposed 2 be fast 2 make audience connect well to it.