Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant precap. Loved the convo between Sid and Alina. Waiting for the real deal.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant precap...waiting for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
adnilover thumbnail
awww, loving sid and alina's love story.
Waiting for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry for my late comment both the update and precap is really great plz continue soon and bring some little hybrids
_Chits_ thumbnail
great precap...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ happy 4 sid n alina...๐Ÿ˜ƒbut waiting 4 da real update...๐Ÿ˜› update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This one racy ff Aysha...
Catching up with it at one stretch was sure heady...
You do justice to all things writes Aysha be it emotional or passionate...
Kudos chicka...
It's sad that in all your ff's Jeh has to die, but I understand after all he is the bad guy...hard for me to hate him though...
The precap looks a little suspicious...esp the woman on the phone...Metz is it...
But well AbhIya are together...they have SidLina on their side...I am not too worried...but yeah Maithili is a psycho...
Enjoyed so far Aysh...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Update 37:::The Love Inn:::

In bed Abhay was busy still making love to Pia in smooth gentle motions taking care not to wake her up. This was a time when Pia didn't rush him smirking at how peaceful she looked asleep. Abhay used his time wisely noticing Pia's waist had increased by 2 or 3 inches through the night measuring their babies were fast on its way to the mortal world soon. He enjoying this time talking to his babies. 

Abhay to Pia's bump stroking it with his hand in a circular motion whispering almost-Hello my little Angels. Its Daddy here. I can't wait to see U all. I bet U can't wait to meet Daddy either? U kids are going to be spoilt rotten by everyone around U. Kick if your listening?
Abhay felt the kicks chuckling and then kissed Pia's tummy-Good. I was thinking of making a pact. I will need a lot of help with training to be a Father. You'll be good right? No misbehaving. 
Another kick making Abhay smile-Good. Pact number two sticking with Daddy. Mommy's a little too high maintenance i need some strong Raichands to help Daddy keep your Mom in line. So far she owns me, Daddy needs his angels to fight my corner. 
There was no kick making Abhay shake his head-Looks like we'll have to split our alliances huh?
A kick making Abhay smile-Very diplomatic. Ok then so long as U stand up for Daddy when he needs it. So U kids when will U be ready to meet Dad so he can teach U how to be pro vampires?
A kick making Abhay raise his brow-This soon. Good. Do we know how many boys there are and how many girls?
Nothing making Abhay frown-U are a Raichand alright. U want this to remain a Mystery ok. I'll bite. Don't hurt your mother ok? I don't like seeing Pia in pain. 
There was another kick. So the babies were all in agreement not to hurt their mother-I love U all. I know i don't say it much. Daddy's a little afraid of getting attached. You'll help me right be a good father? I'm afraid i'll let U all down. So far Daddy's not been doing a good job at being there for your Mom. Do U love Dad?
Another kick-I wish I could hear U all. I wish...U can help put your uncle in shape. I think we'll all need to kick Uncle Sid a little huh? He cracks too many jokes and they're not funny.

Pia felt the gentle rocking motion of Abhay's body on top of her smiling. She was already up listening to Abhay having a heart to heart with her stomach kissing it making her heart swell up even more. She placed a loving hand on Abhay's hand resting on her stomach-What are U conspiring against me with my babies Abhay huh? U do realise they'll only side with their Mother. 
Abhay with his free hand removed Pia's hand from him taking in the scent of Mehndi admiring the patterns on them, kissing it tenderly-Good Morning Mrs Pia Raichand! I know Pia the babies will only ever love U. U can't blame a guy for trying. We've made a deal though they'll try to be impartial so there is no favourites. So how is my Wife feeling?
Pia felt tears in her eyes. He made her want to love him beyond human capabilities. She was so moved by the love he had for them-Abhay i feel great! (Pauses for a few minutes) You'll make a brilliant father. Don't doubt yourself. You've been my rock. (Strokes his cheek with her soft hands) When will U ever stop blaming yourself for everything? 
Abhay wipes her tears feeling her dismay on having to convince him he was perfect. He didn't understand what was making Pia upset?-Why the tears Pia? I get last night. We did hit a few orgasmic heights but why now? Is it me? Did i...
Pia let out chokes of sobs-I'm just so happy.
Abhay finds Pia turn him around and lets her feeling her trace his mouth with her tongue moaning at the pleasure of still having Abhay inside of her so gently-Happy Tears. I don't understand humans sometimes they cry when they're sad and when they're happy. 
Pia lets out a laugh looking at Abhay surreptitiously-I know. Humans are crazy but U make me completely insane Abhay with Love. So what else is going on with U and my little muffins huh? Just out of curiosity how long has this secret between U been going on for Abhay?
Abhay gave an inwardly smile-Only when your asleep. Pia, Its rude to listen in others conversation.
Pia smirked proudly-Not when it involves U it isn't. 
Abhay felt Pia's heartbeat quicken-Our babies are growing. You've gained 3 inches round the waist Pia. Hows this even possible? In one night?
Pia was flummoxed unwilling to fill in what she'd done to protect her little ones at the risk of her own health-Is there anyone in the house yet, Abhay? (She was still hungry for Abhay. She was counting on having the place to themselves)
Abhay felt Pia begin to grind her body against his sat on top of him while he lay flat holding her waist letting out another groan of delight-No, we still have the place to ourselves. (Abhay growled at Pia's renewed energy surge bursting through her) Pia!!!

Pia gave a naughty giggle riding Abhayas deep as her body could have him bouncing up and down. Abhay could only hold back allowing Pia full rein over his body but he gently squeezed her breast eventually bring her mouth to his colliding together eventually trailing his mouth to Pia's throat then he covered his entire mouth to her breasts making Pia's senses go even wild letting out a gasp of sheer joy. Abhay stroked Pia's head with his other hand then broke free.

Abhay's eyes showed Pia he too wanted her again sparkling green now then back to his icy blues tearing his mouth away-I just love how your body's changed Pia. (Holds her breasts massaging them) They're so full. I'll be so jealous to share them with anyone else. I think we should bottle feed our babies. These are only for me.
Pia blushed hitting Abhay-Abhay!!! You'll have to learn to share me just as i will have to learn to share U.

Abhay heard Pia's stomach and to Pia's dismay he rolled her over getting out of her-I've been very busy making love to a very demanding wife i think i need a break. Maybe time apart will help U relax without me. Time to feed my dear wife. I won't be long. Just start getting ready and i'll be back with the goods.
Pia held Abhay's hand in hers-Whatever hubby dear. I am not over making love in the morning is so much more appealing to me. (Slaps his hot a** and Winks at Abhay) I'll be waiting.

Pia let out a giggle getting out of bed to see the damage they'd done to the place again laughing. There were pillow feathers everywhere not to mention their bed was no longer in one piece. She placed her hand over her ever growing stomach and dialled Misha's number to see how her sister was getting on with Kabir and if they'd sealed the deal. Misha picked up sounding ever so cheerful. Pia wondered what her sister was on? Kabir was giggling with her in the background. Good to know they were getting on and not fighting.

Pia to her darling sister-How's Jiju? I hope U aren't bossing poor Kabir? He's a little gullible. I don't want U to drive him crazy.
Misha sounding very loud-Don't worry about Kabir. He's getting beat at this game we are playing on wii.
Pia a little bemused-Misha what have U guys been doing last night then? Has Jiju put his keys in the ignition yet?
Misha not getting the hint-Kabir hasn't gone for a drive on his bike yet why?
Pia tried again-Has Kabir flagged U yet?
Misha laughed-Yeah he's only done it once and i've beat him a few times on wii.
Pia was dealing with a novice-Has he taken U for a test drive yet? Has he got your motor running? U know your wedding night? What married couples are meant to do. Keep each other awake kissing each other naked.
Misha's laugh disappeared-We got tired and spent most of the time asleep. 
Pia a little shocked but knew her sister was a little drunk-Ok. Now both of U should start dating properly and get to know each other as lovers now and not friends. Go out on romantic dates and just let nature take its course.
Misha thanked Pia again-Good job i have U Pia. I wasn't sure what to do next. I'm thinking U and Abhay have enjoyed last night?
Pia warmly bid Misha farewell-I'm always here for U Misha. And yeah Abhay's been great but i have to really push him to give me what i want. He's too protective but U know me Misha i know how to break through his defences. Now i have to (Pia saw Abhay giving her that look like she'd been caught red handed) Go erm. I think Abhay needs me.
Misha teased Pia-Yeah i can guess he's probably kept U up all night or more like you've placed some wicked conditions in his face. Poor vampire has no idea what he's signed up for. Tell him i said hi and go easy on the poor vampire. I'm sure you've drained all the energy he could muster with your never ending demands.

Pia cut Misha off laughing nervously-Misha said hi!
Abhay placed the tray on the floor making Pia eat to reboot her energies and handed her blood juice. He folded his arms watching Pia flabbergasted by Pia's dirt words- Key in the ignition?!!!! Flagging????!!!!! Have i kept your motor running Pia? 
Pia went Scarlett but Abhay locked his hungry eyes with Pia's slowly moving to her side laying her to the floor sucking in the oxygen supply huskily rasped-U have all night Abhay i was just...
Abhay smirked at how fast Pia's heart was hammering away at his touch. Her lips quivered as he teased her mouth with his again-U want me to make love to U now don't U Pia?
Pia weakly nodded stroking his back keeping her eyes on Abhay's lips hypnotising her almost-So bad it hurts.
Abhay felt Pia already get ready for him-I want U too Pia. I thought last night would be enough but obviously we both want more. Are U sure U want me to..?
Pia felt Abhay seeking permission to enter her again-If it was up to me you'd be in me every second of every day Abhay. I'm completely recovered from last night. (Abhay deliriously kissed her mouth and savoured the feel of her body rubbing against his again breaking free from her mouth. His kisses trailed all over her body and then back to her mouth tearing it off again) Now!!!
Abhay saw the impatience in Pia's eyes toying with her with his tongue licking her swollen lips from the harsh kisses loving how Pia's hands had tried to tantalize him into submission by holding his bulge making him growl again-I get it. (He entered her slowly and moved with her to a sensible rhythm. He went deeper revelling in Pia's intoxicated eyes absorbing the way his eyes changed colour. The way his still face had expressions of pure love. Abhay moved inside Pia thrusting in her while simultaneously kissing her and feeling her grab his a** squeezing it.) Pia!!!!!1
Pia simply moaned again in delight-I love U Abhay.
Abhay smirks back raucously-I can see how much U love me Pia. What are we going to do about this? I swear you've got me so hooked i don't know if i can ever get off of U. Curing me with your body Pia was a big mistake.
Pia was proud of how Abhay had overcome his thirst for blood locking himself with her whenever he felt the urge and used her body as a therapeutic way of curing his thirst. Mind over matter-Its the best cure. I'm still throbbing Abhay. Damn hormones. So making love in the morning is way better in the morning than at night right?
Abhay smirks rocking inside of Pia-To me makes no difference but your right. U see how much i want U.
Pia nodded-Just wish you'd show it more.
Abhay mutteres with annoyance-They're here.
Pia feeling like her thirst for Abhay hasn't been quenched fully kept Abhay in her a little longer-Justa few more seconds Abhay. Please.
Abhay quickened his pace to satisfy Pia listening to her say his name a few more times breathing unevenly holding him-We'd better get dressed now.
Pia is helped up by Abhay-I'm going to need help bathing myself she teased. We won't be long.
Abhay moaned feeling Pia overwhelm him again stirring his sexual appetite again-Sid's outside. U know what he's like.

In the shower Abhay placed the tap on and washed Pia and she him making love against the walls of the bathroom. Abhay entwined his hands with Pia's and began thrusting himself in her again in slow motions while he nuzzled her neck sucking off the water from her body. Pia clutched Abhay's back so he was as close to her as possible pressing her body like a second skin. Abhay dried Pia with a towel and she did the same with him sucking in the air again.

Abhay smirked-30 minutes in the shower Pia. Told U it was a bad idea.
Pia giggled-I know but its the best bad idea i've ever had. U go choose something hot for me to wear. Nothing that covers my body fully ok?
Abhay scowled-Now i'm your personal fashion expert huh?
 Abhay quickly got himself dressed and outside to greet his Mother, brother, father and Alina-What times it?
Sid teased baring his pearly white teeth-2pm. Wow have U only just got out of your room now? Is Pia even still alive in there? Oh wait i think we all heard U guys.
Abhay warned Sid-Don't tease Pia ok? She's a little delicate!
Alina a little alarmed-Why has something happened?
Abhay shook his head-No. I don't know. The babies are growing too fast. She's only less than 2 month pregnant.
Haseena understood Abhay's dilemma showing her support for them-I'm sure its all part of the pregnancy Abhay. Humans were never built to give life to a vampire baby. Is it hurting her?
Abhay shook his head-No they aren't doing anything to hurt her. They've told me.
Chand mused-Told U?
Abhay darkly let out-The babies can communicate with me.
Alina smiled offering her assistance-Abhay its the norm. Just keep Pia happy. Give her whatever she wants. I need to go see her.
Sid eyed Abhay a little longer-U know she'll be ok right? This time we are on her side Abhay. I won't let anything happen to her. I'm on team Abhay. My brothers team. This is the way it will always be from now on.
Abhay hugged his brother-Good to know i have my brother back. Be good to Alina bro. Or you'll have me on your case brother or no brother she's family even if she's not blood.
Sid sat with Abhay taking the sealed blood bags out of the fridge handing one to Abhay-To brotherhood!!!!!
Abhay tears the seal off-Brotherhood!!!!!! So how is it on the other side. U don't miss your bad boy days?
Sid gulped down the blood contents-No. Badboys get all the fun but we don't get to keep the girl of our dreams without letting go of all the bad. You've always known where the thin line ends while i've always found the temptation much more alluring.
Abhay cocked a smirk-I've tasted the dark side i understand the allure but losing yourself isn't worth it if it means U destroy what U love most. So U and Alina going strong?
Sid nodded-Yeah. I've shown how my septic self is like to Alina. She understands me better. Seems U are indeed the intelligent of the two of us!
Abhay proudly stated-Not just intelligent but the better looking brother too.
Both abhay and Sid burst into a fit of hysteric.

Pia came out to greet Alina in a cute knee length dress taking her into Alina's room. Alina saw what Abhay meant. The results were shocking. The potion was working. Wow was all Alina could think of mentally.

Pia sat on a chair troubled before blurting out-I want to consume the rest of the potion Alina. Its working. My babies aren't starving themselves any longer. 
Alina gasped shaking her head-That would be dangerous to U Pia. We don't know how it would affect U. And Abhay would kill me. Yor his life. If U...
Pia made Alina touch her bump emotionally blackmailing her-They are all kicking in there. A few days ago i barely felt them. At the wedding U sprinkled a little on and it worked. I need them all alive Alina. For my sake. If i am Abhay's life then they are mine Alina. I'd do anything for them even die if i have to. Abhay's my life and to see a moments happiness on his face is worth any price i'd have to pay. Abhay deserves to be a father. He never shows me how much he wants them but today i saw it all. The love, the raw emotion he hides from me. I know Abhay well enough to know anything i love he'll love as well. He bottles up how he feels so i don't feel any pressure. Truth is after Abhay these babies are my UNIVERSE Alina. I want the works.
Alina a little frazzled with turmoil-Pia please don't make me do this. I can't do this to Abhay. Talk to him. Abhay's already consumed some of this potion strengthening him and so has Sid and even me but we aren't human Pia. I'm so scared.
Pia had her mind made up-Call me selfish but as a Mother my duties are to my unborn children. Abhay will only try to sway me but i'm determined to bring them in this world. Last night i never felt so energized as i did meaning i could justify being with Abhay, without fearing for our babies being at risk. U said the potion will speed up their growth, give them nourishment, it empowers and gives life right? Then hypothetically in theory it should prolong my life and allow me to give birth to them naturally right? I should be able to take care of Maithali as well. For her my blood would become poison. This is worth the risks if it gets her out of my life Alina. Out of Abhay and my babies lives. As a friend and my soul sister please i beg U. Help me save my babies. 
Alina closed her eyes feeling her will broken-Pia there may be some side effects. Your human so i don't know what could happen. I dealt with yesterdays which was a walk in the park compared to this. Your body might burn Pia? Are U a hundred percent sure U want to do this?
Pia sounding crystal clear-With my life. I kill so many birds with one stone. I have Abhay to keep me cool with his powers. I have to do this Alina and don't worry about Abhay i'll deal with him.

Alina handed Pia the Potion allowing her to gulp it down while she chanted a spell to make it work. Pia already started feeling the effects of the potion giving her a head rush. Alina looking very concerned for Pia helping her up.

Alina checkes Pia's eyes-How are U feeling?
Pia answered truthfully-A little dizzy but its ok. The effects are a lot more intense than yesterday.
Alina stammered nervously-I only sprinkled it Pia so the effects weren't as bad. U also fell asleep from a spell i'd cast but this time round you've drunk the potion my spells won't work. I'm afraid Pia.
Pia smiled-Don't be ok! This si the greatest gift U could have ever given me Alina. You've blocked our conversation from the others listening in right?
Alina cried letting go of the pent up emotions-Yeah! Pia call me if...
Pia reassures Alina-I will. Now smile ok! I'm sorry for cornering U but i had to. After Jeh i'm not taking any chances.
Alina understood-I get it Pia.
Pia bit her lip-Sorry!
Alina gave a wry sad smile-I know. I'm just. He was. My family. Pia take care of yourself today might be rough.
Pia hugged Alina-You'll be made an honorary Godmother to my babies Alina. I love U.
Alina wiped her tears-Me too. We'd better head out before the boys try to break the door dowm.
Pia probes Alina on Sid-So how is Sid behaving? Are U guys?
Alina beamed lovingly-Sid is finally my Sid. Not Maithali's but mine. He loves me. I can't believe it but he loves me.
Pia cheered whistling-Raichands scores again. I knew you'd both make a cute couple. A little odd maybe because Sid is so OTT but U guys are made for each other.

Haseena handed Abhay the adress on a paper so Sid doesn't get it and the keys to the house-Our gift to U. After the babies are born we have a surprise for both of U Abhay. Its a trip to Africa. U can finally go take Pia and enjoy your time in Seychelles then go to Egypt to visit the Pyramids. U know how fascinated Pia is about those places. 
Abhay hugged his Mother-Your the best.
Haseena patted Abhay's back-No we'd get some time with the babies. So in a way we have our motives.
Abhay smirked-Really!!!!!!
Haseena mused-Well your Father and I will be joining U but not on the honeymoon so you'll know they are fine. 

Pia headed out of Alina's room smiling at Abhay a little shyly and then tried to touch Chand and Haseena's feet but they stopped her and gave her a hug.

Haseena huskily resounds-Your place is here Pia. It feels good to embrace U.
Chand rasps to Abhay-U should take Pia now Abhay before we keep her here. Don't worry about any damages to the place. We are thinking of renovating anyway.
Pia blushes deep red again causing Abhay to feel very turned on-Sid U take care of Alina for me.
Sid moans-What about me? Nobody wants to take care of Sid?
Abhay scoffs-Your a big boy now Sid U need to take care of yourself and not babied.
Sid sticks his tongue out-U take care of Pia Abhay. Pia make sure U drive him up the wall. I want U to exact my revenge on him for teasing me all the time.

With this Abhay  grabbed a small bag round his back taking Pia in his arms not wanting to drive all the way there. He loved carrying her everywhere. Pia giggled at Abhay's running technique. She started unbuttoning his black shirt causing him to go slower. She then started running her hands up his bare chest. Pia felt herself burning up. Alina had warned her the potion would cause some side effects. Her body would combust at any time. Pia'   had her arms now wrapped around Abhay's back feeling how hot her skin was against his making him a little worried for her now shifting her upright  tearing the front of her dress so she could cool down against his cold skin. 

Abhay saw how clammy Pia's skin was against his with the sweat dripping off of her body-Pia; baby what's going on?

Pia had no energy to speak. All she could think of was cooling off. Pia started aggressively kissing Abhay's neck to his chest biting at his skin desperately moving her arms against his flesh. She continued to devour her mouth agaisnt Abhay's mouth for some cooling off. Abhay was on the cusp of losing his sanity right there willing to get to their destination. Pia was no longer thinking but instinctively reacting to Abhay's body seeking for some form of relief. Finally arriving at the door opening it with the key.

Abhay placed Pia down to the floor tending to her burying his own arousal-Pia your scorching hot! U have a fever (Touching her forehead) Why didn't U tell me? We could have...
Pia hushed Abhay Pulling him down to her-It just happened when we got out. It burns Abhay. (Her voice sounding strained out screaming his name) Abhay!!!!!!! (Struggling on the floor) I need something... to...cool me down...
Abhay took Pia in his arms while she undid his belt fumbling seeing double. He ignored what Pia was trying to do blowing on her back while she started nibbling on his neck biting him harder and then seductively strokes Abhay trying to make him play-Pia!!! Is it working? 
Pia moaned absent mindedly-Good!!! Abhay!!!!! (She placed his hands around her waist where it was the most heated then to her womanly core finally getting his attention she crushed her mouth against Abhay's feeling it cool her mouth he tore himself away to blow his vampire breath to cool Pia all over then licked the sweat off of her body cooling her further) Better !!!!
Abhay felt Pia take his trousers down and made him unstrap her bra-What did U take Pia? Tell me Damn it!!!! (He knew just what to do to make Pia squeal. He could see her already turned on) If U want me to make love then spit it out. (Gave Pia his deadly serious look) Now!
Pia in fever blurted convulsing her body-POTION!!!!!! For BABIES!!! To...live...fever... last...4 hours or... little longer...I'm unbreakable...I'm sorry!!!!!!

Abhay cursed before taking Pia's mouth aggressively showing her how angry he was at her. He tried to find a little willpower from pounding Pia's body with his with the sheer force of breaking it because he was this hurt by her. He tried to bring the lover in him to strangle the beast within him. Abhay started trailing his mouth all of her body especially to her protruding abdomen which was growing again. He blew on her womanly area for relief and then he entered her a little aggressively gyrating his body inside of her rocking himself in her while taking her mouth again. 

Pia weakly to Abhay feeling her body crave more force. It helped to keep herself busy with Abhay taking her mind off of the burning inferno inside of her-U can go a lot deeper Abhay. (Pauses a few moments licking her lips) I don't feel any pain. 

Pia pressed her legs around Abhay's butt using as much strength as possible so he was as deep as he could go vibrating inside of her pulsating himself thrust at a time. Pia dug her nails down Abhay's back with every thrust sending her into overdrive screaming his name repeatedly as she clung to him dancing with him, rocking her hips back feeling the orgasm about to hit her climaxing with him. Pia felt Abhay really mean it when he made love this night because it had an untamed feel to it. Pia had unleashed the animal inside of Abhay who was afraid of losing her not willing to let go of her. He felt the babies grow inside of Pia furling his anger further at Pia but more at himself. Pia bit Abhay's shoulder relieving the tension she'd felt.

After an hour of intense love making and healing session Pia let out a stream of tears at the state of Abhay making him break contact from his mouth but kept him close inside of her turning around holding his face so she could look into those dark eyes-I'm sorry!!!!!!!
Abhay cursed again-I'm sorry i hurt U Pia. (Emotionally his voice was ringing in Pia's ears) This is a shock to the system. Watching U suffer but then i find out you've taken the Potion! U could have ... 
Pia smiled sadly into those soul stealing fiery eyes matching her own fire-U didn't (moving with Abhay speeding up her pace driving herself up and down him) I didn't feel any pain but only LOVE Abhay. I told U the potion (Panting out of breath) its strengthened me. (She pushed herself even further for more of Abhay) I feel numb from making love Abhay. I think the worst is over.
Abhay was in a losing battle with Pia. She was so strong willed he just wanted to shout at her pressed her with his vampire strength deeper crying out Pia's name-Never do this to me again!!!!!!

Pia nodded feeling a full lecture would hit after their making love ended. Abhay picked Pia up wth her moving him towards the wall and started driving Abhay up the wall litterally while he steadied her up against him then he led her to the kitchen as she writhed with him clinging on to him kissing his back. Abhay got Pia out of him and handed her her bra and panties back to wear. Abhay washed his hand with some soap found some food for Pia out of their bag and placed it before her.

Abhay to Pia a little coldly-Eat then we will talk.
Pia wasn't hungry but Abhay's steely blue eyes were unsettling her-Abhay!!! 
Abhay remained distant-Just eat Pia. Its all about them after all.

Pia felt the tears streaming down her cheeks. She'd really torn him apart. Pia reluctantly ate the food and Abhay got the blood bag out for her to drink as much liquid as possible. Pia felt her fever had returned again feeling very light headed fluttering her eyes shut not wanting to cause any more problems for Abhay losing her balance. Abhay rushed to catch Pia from falling feeling the her temperature rise again. There was no other solution to keeping her temperature down other than being as close to her as possible.

Abhay with Pia in his arms rushed to the fridge to see if there was any ice in there nothing. It was bare. So he got some water sprinkled it over Pia's body and started blowing on it bringing her around again. He took her to the bedroom and lay sat up against the bed and placed Pia on top of him. Pia was alert by then giving her a weak smile and already taking his mouth again hungrily repeating the process of cooling down again. Pia embraced Abhay feeling his mouth move from her mouth to heal her again blowing cold air on to her breasts, to her back kissing it tenderly. He blew all around Pia then getting back to her thighs.

Pia felt his lips touch her sending shiver down her spine moaning in pleasure. He cooled her again and this time Pia took Abhay again. Abhay plunged himself in Pia again curbing his own needs for Pia's. He understood he was helping her keep her mind off of the fever. Abhay spent the next 6 hours watching Pia cooling her off while she rode him into the most stressful if not sensuous heaven and hell both at the same time. Abhay had spent 6 hour worried out of his brains if Pia's body could take this Potion she'd consumed and then there was her ever expanding stomach now pressing against his toned abs. Pia spent some time crying making him feel guilty for being so cold.

Abhay stroked Pia's hair-U feel normal again Pia. No fever the past hour.
Pia took Abhay's mouth then smiled at him-Abhay i didn't realise it would be this bad. But its worth it.
Abhay held Pia softly vacillating-Worth it!!! I was on the verge of losing U!!!! U never think Pia. U just act on impulse. Don't U trust me? U never even discussed this matter with me Pia. Am i irrelevant? Just a sperm donor? We are supposed to be married Pia. Are your problems not my problems? I don't even know what to do with U. 
Pia mused-U could just love me. (Pouts then shows her most pensive look) The Potion was just a last resort Abhay. The babies were dying and i took this bold step on the day of our wedding to ensure they survived. I won't even comprehend them dying Abhay. I am meant to give life not let it die. I'LL be damned if this human body failed me. U can heal me but not the babies Abhay so i did what i felt was right. Look at them now. (Patting her stomach) They've grown to the size they were meant to. U won't understand Abhay. But U understand my undying love for them. I want to see U look relieved they are healthy. They'll have no weakness Abhay.
Abhay muttered still holding Pia now tightening his grip on her-I'll change too. I'm superhuman now. I can deliver them normally i'm hoping. Abhay don't be mad at me. Just love me. All i want is Love and lots of it.
Abhay sighed-All i want is U Pia.
Pia kissed his lips-U already have me.
Abhay darkly quipped-Forever!
Pia optimistically chirped holding the back of his head-U will. Always. You've seen how resilient i am. I'll keep coming back till U have me.

Maithali staked out this place outside, She had her eyes on her target. Pia Raichand will die this night and give her immense Power making Abhayendra hers again. Those babies would see her as their mother if not she'll kill them all. Abhayendra was the only man she ever wanted. Pia had gotten in the way of their love. Maithali had spent some time planning this entire think compelling Haseena was the easy part. Killing Pia would be the hard bit especially with Abhayendra guarding her round the clock. Pia took the Potion meaning her powers would trump all powers combined. Maithali smiled evilly. Sid was a rubbish sidekick. Maithali already had everything running smoothly. It was like stealing candy from a baby. 

Maithali to herself casting a spell over the place. All she needed was to get Abhay out of there so she could finish Pia off for good. It made her seethe with venom to know Pia was busy making sweet Love with Abhay. Maithali knew this would only make her even more determined to rid the world of Pia. She was the root of all of her problems. Maithali was fully aware of Sid and Abhay taking to Potion to amplify their powers but they forget Maithali did a masters in Witchcraft. She had been busy collecting powers from Vampires stealing every valuable craft the past few weeks. She'd even got a few neat tricks up her sleeve. 

Maithali hisses-Just a matter of a few more hours and my new powers will be active (Licking her mouth of the blood and heart she'd consumed of an old warlock) I've made preparations this time and nothing can go wrong.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
a very hot one also
snitchseeker thumbnail
Aysha this one FF of yours is giving me a heady feeling.

Loved it. Sid is such a man child.
Will the potion hurt Pia or help her?
adnilover thumbnail
very hot update ayesha. Loved the convo between abhay and the babies. The babies are too cute but its painful what piya has to do to keep the babies strong. She is so protective of her children that she is willing to even die for them.But of course abhay wont let that happen. Poor piya, hope abhay goes a little easy on her. She was only trying to protect her babies

continue soon!