peacestead thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I am in the US and one company has started offering star plus here but it does not offer zee and sony, i wanted to ask that if i want star plus then do i have to sign with a another company and get another dish? is there some company that offers all the channels , zee, sony ,and star plus? I would really appreciate it if someone could answer this for me, Thankyou in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi peacestead,😊

I also live in US so I know what you mean lol. Well the dish we have is the mega pack one which offers: zee, tv asia, Set Max, Sony, Zee Cine, and B4U....currenty I think there is not an company that offers all of them together as my dad he knows a lot about this stuff because he was the one who fixed dish for our family friends....So yah I think if you want starplus you will have to sign up with another company and maybe another dish..I hope this info helps.😊                         

Take Care,

Kareeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Kareena's World - 18 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
they offer star in USA?...i didnt noe dat.............but yea zony zee ect r all 2getha and star iznt der 
peacestead thumbnail

Hi kareena and Paki prince'

thanks so much for taking the time to reply, Yeah we have dishtv and have sony, sonymax,tv asia, B4u,z cine and zee, the other company is directtv which offers star plus, star one and astha, i just dont get why both companies cant offer all the channels and let us decide which one we want, both are offering totally different packages, wierd, anyway lets just enjoy what we have , maybe sometime in the future we might get star too, that'll be cool.Take care and have fun