Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hi peacestead,😊
I also live in US so I know what you mean lol. Well the dish we have is the mega pack one which offers: zee, tv asia, Set Max, Sony, Zee Cine, and B4U....currenty I think there is not an company that offers all of them together as my dad he knows a lot about this stuff because he was the one who fixed dish for our family friends....So yah I think if you want starplus you will have to sign up with another company and maybe another dish..I hope this info helps.😊
Take Care,
Kareeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hi kareena and Paki prince'
thanks so much for taking the time to reply, Yeah we have dishtv and have sony, sonymax,tv asia, B4u,z cine and zee, the other company is directtv which offers star plus, star one and astha, i just dont get why both companies cant offer all the channels and let us decide which one we want, both are offering totally different packages, wierd, anyway lets just enjoy what we have , maybe sometime in the future we might get star too, that'll be cool.Take care and have fun