Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manpreetmann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
m waiting for next part...kab update karegi???
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manpreetmann

m waiting for next part...kab update karegi???

today I don't think I will be able to type
lets see if I get time at night I may type
or in the morning around 10 am IST

today internals have started at our college
and I had 3 duties + I had to take viva of one batch

I will try
but at present I am hell tired
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

kaho ho aap aaj. missing u

Manpreetmann thumbnail

Originally posted by: smj1977.shruti

today I don't think I will be able to type
lets see if I get time at night I may type
or in the morning around 10 am IST

today internals have started at our college
and I had 3 duties + I had to take viva of one batch

I will try
but at present I am hell tired

oh...its ok...update it weneva u get time...๐Ÿ˜Š
take gud care of urself๐Ÿ˜ณ

Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I WANT MAANEET SCENES PLZ
WAITING
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 4(A)

She saw another man coming out of the car; she sensed that he will soon shoot him, her mind started to work, she was a NCC cadet and a Judo-Karate expert, and she quickly surveyed her surroundings and closely examined the rails

She smiled, while Arjun wore his sunglasses and sat in the car, the car reversed, that was enough time she needed to save herself, as that man pointed a gun in her direction and Arjun signaled him and he aimed at her, as he pulled the trigger she hit the rail by her foot and as he shot she jumped back word, she landed on a stone and found a wire hanging , she instantly held it and kicked the stone making it fall in the river.

As Arjun saw this he thought that the rail broke due to her body weight and she fell in the river, he smiled wickedly and said: now even her body will be eaten by the crocodiles, poor NT she was a nice woman

Then he called on his cell:  mission accomplished, culprit dead, and laughed out loud

She remained there still holding her breath, she had not managed well the bullet has grazed her arm and she had hit her head on the rail post, both wounds were bleeding. She quietly moved back and stood with her back on one of the rocks and tore her duppatta and tied in on her arm. Then she heard the sound of the leaving vehicle, when she was sure that the coast is clear, she thanked her Babaji and slowly climbed the stones and came over the bridge

She pulled her suitcase, but as she had lost blood and the pain was taking her toll she fainted.

A docile couple saw her and brought her to their house. When she regained conscious her wounds have been properly bandaged and many people were standing around her bed talking to each other, they all had a look of either worry or concern. No one noticed that she was back; she again closed her eyes thinking fast and catching as to who these people are and where she is? From their conversation she came to know that she was at present at the house of some couple who have found her unconscious on the bridge, these were their neighbors. They were talking about things that could have happened with her to have caused injuries, no one guessed that the burn on her arm was due to grazing of bullet, they seemed to be simple people, locals belonging to lower middle class.

She made up her mind and slowly opened her eyes, the house lady saw her

HL: she's awake

Everyone looked at her

P1: who are you?

P2: what is your name?

P3: what happened to you?

P4: how you got hurt?

P5: where are you from?

All shooed various questions almost at the same time, she smiled inwardly and gave them a blank look. One teenager suggested

T: I think she has lost her memory, look how she is looking at us

T1: yes just as they look in movies, and ask where I am?

T: exactly, poor soul, she even has that head injury

She wanted to laugh but in order to control it she gave a stern look and this confirmed their doubts

The house lady came near her

HL: its ok dear, we will help you, you need not worry

She was moved by the concern this stranger showed and was in tears

HL: don't cry, assume that we are your family, hey every one let her take rest

P1: ok, we will come later

P2: give her some thing to eat she will feel good

P3: I will bring some soup from my shop just wait

And they all went and one boy brought her some soup to drink, she thought of all the days when she was not well and the Behl's not even once came to her.

She thought that is was an opportunity for her, she could live here and do some job, she first should inform her Brother about her whereabouts and then think of some new identity to start her new life.

She excused herself to the toilet and called Brij and narrated everything and also said that he will not tell anyone else, this will be between them only. Brij initially was very angry but she pursued him and after much of pursuing agreed to her plan of new life.

He said that he will arrange for everything just she has to think of some name, any name she would like herself to be called with, she said she will think and tell.

As she came out she saw that a movie was running on TV, actress Rajshree was dancing on a song and actor Jitendra was making sculptures from the rocks, she asked which movie was it, and as the kid told her the name she decided that what her new name will be.

Part 4 (B) see link below

hope you like this part 4(A), is she not a brave lady๐Ÿ˜Š
as this story will proceed in two settings, 3(A) is at her side setting & part 3(B) will be about him
when you are brave no one can harm you... JO DARR GAYA WO MARR GAYA๐Ÿ˜†
now tell me which movie she watched ... as for name you all know which name she chooses, you all just tell me which movie she saw?

please read it
and tell me how you find it

please long comments needed PLEASE
hit the like Tab

if you want pms add me to your buddy list
or check for update on maaneetFF link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1793981
or you can check on my Facebook account, DILIBAADAT's Den or AMADER MASTI PLACE on Facebook
I will
not pm regularly only once in a week or may be longer
so if you really want to read check the above mentioned link
you can also check on MAANEET EXPRESS page I always put links there whenever I update

THANK YOU
looking forward for your support in form of Comments and likes
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49496153

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
Manpreetmann thumbnail
hahahaha... m laughing evily๐Ÿ˜ˆ...
now this is wat we call a BANG...๐Ÿ‘

yeh behl's sabarwal's ko hum nahi chodenge Geet...๐Ÿ˜ˆ
m just waiting for ur official entry...๐Ÿ˜‰
n want a dhaasu confrontation of geet n preet(manpreet)...๐Ÿ˜†
hum unn kamino se chun chun ke badla lenge tere har ek ansoon ka๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Manpreetmann - 12 years ago
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ME NO 2
I HATE U NO
LOVELY UPDATE DEAR
WAITING FOR 4 B
I HOPE U WILL GIVE ME MAANEET ATLEAST EK TINY MINY MULAKAAT TO BANTI HI HAI

Edited by muraadlovesdd - 12 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 4 a
nice part...
thank God u didnt kill NT...
i didnt want her dead...
shes too good and she deserves to live...
well about the movie no idea dear as i havent seen 90's films...
cont soon dear...