14/11 BAVD WU- Bharli BACK TOGETHER

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys ! 
So finally, Bharti is back with Murli. It was a good episode and a very awaited one. 

- Bharli back together, Vani turns crazy-

Epi starts with Murli about to put sindoor on Vani when Bharti screams Murli-jee. Vani looks desperately at Murli who drops the sindoor box, he stands up, he is very happy to see Bharti and wants to go to her but he is has to take off the wedding "scarf" (sorry I don't know the name) which is linked to Vani. Vani is stunned. Gau is shocked and very unhappy. Bharti and Murli hug each other. Bharti's eyes fall on Vehan before she faints. Murli sees all the blood on his hand and on Bharti's shoulder. He screams her name to wakes her up. She opens her eyes but faints again.

They bring her to the hospital. Murli wants to go to the operation theatre but the nurse doesn't let him enter. They are all very anxious and worried. Vehan cries and Murli tries to calm him saying that God will take care of everything. 

Alone at home, Vani remembers every time she met Bharti.

At the hospital, Murli goes to the hospital's altar and takes back all his words, his wants Bharti to be saved.

The surgeon takes out the bullet and says that Bharti is out of danger, thanks to God. Murli says to Vehan that his mother is okay.

Murli enters Bharti's room in the hospital as she wakes up. She sees Vehan and starts crying just as Murli. Everyone comes in too. Gau stays in the back, looking at Bharti as if she was a dangerous creature.
Murli puts his hand on her cheek then he hands her Veehan.
Doctor says that they will be able to take her back home tomorrow. Murli realizes that he can't take her home as there is all the wed preparations and Vani too. Kamla says that they have to face it, they'll ask for forgiveness.

When Dhum, Jum and Veena come in the living, all is destroyed. Veena panics and call Vani hoping she is alright. A woman comes and explains that Vani is the one that destroyed everything before leaving. Veena calls her dad to explain the situation. Then they start to clean the room.

Bharti wakes up and smile at Murli. She tries to sit up and Murli helps her. She wants to go back home. Kamla wants to take Vehan but Bharti wants to do it herself, Murli is worried but she says that her strength is back now that she is back in her parivaar.  They head home.

END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally...Yippee 🥳

I had quit the show as it was dragging too much and was getting boring with same stuffs daily. I just used to read the updates every once in a while..now finally the wait is over..!!

Thank you for the update..!!!
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What an epic episode, loved every minute.  Looking forward to more episodes.  Haven't said that in a while.

Thank you for the update.  Have watched this ep many times already and will do before 2ms!!

Loved Murli sliding across the floor to hug Bharti, oh how long we have waited for this moment.  It was priceless.  Juhi and Vikrant were fantastic.👏

Finally Bharti is in the arms of her Murli Ji and safely home!

When she hugged and held Vihaan, that was amazing too. 

Woop! Woop! is my final word on tonights most amazing episode!!  Loving seeing MURTI back together at last 😃
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update and this episode was worth watching

juhi and vikrant were outstanding and acted very  realistic

the slide was the best

and about vani i dont know what to say

i think she may have acted in fit of rage but once  she wud understand she wud know murli was never ready for this marriage

she doesnt knw  the story of bharti

it was all selfish moves by  kamla and  gaushala that got vani in fix

but going by the end scene i think bharti wud remember there was a wedding goin on

they wud find vani soon and bharti wud  try to talk to vani

but there is still smthing left

so lets see what next

chatterbox thumbnail
u know now bharti shud reveal her side of story what took her  4 months to get back home and what all happend to her

i think by this gaushala cud be exposed  or what

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
🤔 that may not expose gau's chaal ..unless murli inquires that inspector or someone overhears gau grumbling (which she often does 😆) it wont be exposed i think...
i'm just waiting to see bharti questioning murli about his marriage in tonight's epi. "murli dnt try to be too smart 😆 bharti did see u in mandap with vani and sindoor ki dibbi 😆"  ... lals did deserve some punishment from bharti 😆 & of course from vani also 😈
chatterbox thumbnail
hmm ya gaushala wont be exposed but currently i think lals hv to face vani 

it was all kamla aunty zid and fuelled by gaushala that this marriage fiasco happend

bt knowing mahaan bharti i m sure she wud find some way  to keep all ok
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update:-)
aliaz_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆😆😆😆😆ohhh thnxx god at last bharti and murli met.
because i was really muchhh waitin fr this epi to come.
yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
Edited by aliaz_786 - 12 years ago
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks bavdfan for the wonderful update.

great acting by juhi again! she looked very pretty in the whole episode! vikrant was good too.
i agree with @chatterbox, there are chances that vani did all that in a fit of rage, and may change her stance once she listens to bharti and her story...

vani may turn completely negative too.

a third scenario may be that bharti becomes mahaan again and may vacate the place for vani keeping in mind her story of heart breaks...

there is going to be a discussion for sure involving the three of them ie, bharti, murli and vani.

quite a mess right now!! i am looking forward to watching how all this will be sorted out !!