Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was a fab episode v all were waiting 4 at last it has happened,so happy to see Murli,Bharti ,vihaaan & all family expect Gau & Vani but who cares our MURTI is happy was the important things,truly loved the episode and is waiting 4 more happy moments in coming episodes 😃 
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All ur comments were very nice & I can under hw happpy all of u r even I am sooo exited,thanks 4 update I av seeen the episode 4 lke more than 5 times till yesterday & also av seen 15th nov episode ,its als great ...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --jas--

🤔 that may not expose gau's chaal ..unless murli inquires that inspector or someone overhears gau grumbling (which she often does ðŸ˜†) it wont be exposed i think...
i'm just waiting to see bharti questioning murli about his marriage in tonight's epi. "murli dnt try to be too smart 😆 bharti did see u in mandap with vani and sindoor ki dibbi ðŸ˜†"  ... lals did deserve some punishment from bharti 😆 & of course from vani also 😈

In which case, what Vani did was totally justified.  She damaged all the wedding arrangements and stormed out.  I much prefer that to her somehow staying back and creating new problems just for the sake of revenge.  I don't want her to be a saint either - if this is how she left, I hope that that's how her chapter ends, unless they remember that she's still an employee and Murli may still have to face her there.  Given how conveniently they've forgotten past tracks like Bharti being supposed to apologize to Murli for her past life sins against him, why not forget this too?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No vrish vani must come back

though her storming out destroying everything is justified
but she needs to question kamla atleast

she has to be faced by lal family

they have done wrong to her

let her gothen after being pacified

but not before

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why does she owe it to anyone to be pacified?  Anyway, I'll continue discussing this in the next update thread.