m dying to read more... plz do cont sooonnn...😊
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing update...loved it.
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nice part...didnt like the insults of the family...plz make geet fall in love with maan too...update soon

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d update ...

continue soon ,,,,,,,
Edited by maaneetsangel - 12 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
y didnt geet respond to them...
so all of khurana circus still at home...
wondering wat wud they do...
pl cont soon
rupzloveu thumbnail
waiting for the update dear😍
piya- thumbnail
hmm...geet starting mein arogant maan worried ..thank god abhay tum aa gaye atleast she smiled

hmm...maan u r right there was no need for ur famaily to talk all this nonsense

khair shaadi ho gayi ab dubara taane suna rahe hai

poor geet but i know she is strong and maan is worried for her...

dekhthe hai aage kya hotha hai

continue soon

love-Piya
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Part 13

SEDUCTION...

It was morning 8 .. when  maan woke up with a knock on his door… he was very angry hearing the knock…. No one was allowed to step inside his floor forget to knock on his door…. Even when nakul had to come he would first of all call him and then would enter…… he looked around to see his room which was dark as the curtains were drawn to block the sunshine ….. he remembered when he slept the curtains were not so….. he smiled slyly when he realized that geet had drawn the curtains….. and looked around the room to find her when he found her entering from the balcony ….. her hairs were open and was still wearing her weeding dress….. he wondered why….. he then looked to the couch and saw a pillow there and a spread was kept there…… finally she was in the room….. I thought she would not come inside…. She saw him gave him a small smile and wished him good morning…… which he was shocked….. as far as a norma l girl after the fisao yesterday would never smile and wish good morning……

Geet – oye…. Mr.khurana…. door nahin khol sakte the?????

Maan – huh?????

Geet – leave that…..

And then she proceded to open the door and then dadi came inside…..

Dadi – good morning beta….

Geet – good morning dadi…. And suffled a yawn….

Maan – morning dadi… and got up to stand near geet….

Dadi – still sleepy?????

Geet – I wake up at 9 dadi…. I am ont an early riser you know…… while she suppressed anathor yawn…..

Dadi – here take your dress….. and handed her s sari with skirt and blouse……

Geet – dadi what is this????

Dadi – saree bte….. kuch problem hai?????

Geet – he…he..he… whoh dadi…. Aur kuch nahin hai…. She said with her engllish accent….

Dadi – kya hua beta??? Saree pasand nahin aayi????...

Geet – no dadi…… I like It really….

Dadi  - want some other thing….

Geet – yah dadi…. Brudh… toothpaste…. Tongue cleaner…..

Dadi – yah….. and handed her all the things….. and then gave her a small box….. geet opened it to see vermillion was in it.,…. She just smiled a bit……

Geet – dadi…. How is everyone's mood?????

Dadi – hah… acha hai…. I am sorry about yesterday….

Geet – don't worry dadi…. Waise do I have to wear these sarees everyday…. She asked with a crying face

Dadi – no… aaj aap ja rahe ho… pakphere ke liye…. Toh aap apne clothes la sakte hai……

Geet – but dadi I have only jeans or long skirts with me….. that will be ok??????

Dadi – yah… koi problem nahin bte….. hum itne bhi conservative nahin hai….. waise you don't have salwars?????

Geet – yah 4-5 honge……

Dadi – koi prob nahin….. aap wahan salwar ya saree toh nahin pehente honge na…. waise chodiye yeh sab batein…. Jaldi tayiar hoke aayia…. Kuch pooja hai… phir pakphere ke liye jana hai….

Geet – j dadi….. bye….

And with that dadi went out…… and geet looked once at maan and then at the sareee and made a total crying face…..

Maan – kya hua?????

Geet – i don't know how to wear a saree……

Maaan – what????

Geet – yah…. I don't know…..

Maan – toh phir us din?????

Geet – mom ne pehna diya tha….. aab main kya karun?????

Maan – laptop and modem…. He handed her his lapto and modem….. and geet was shocked ….. and looked at him in a strange manner…..

Geet – I have heard that you do not allow any one to touch your things and  so this floor was not at all decorated in your own marriage……

Maan – its true….. but you can use it if you want….. else I will take it…..

Geet – no….. I will take it….. she said it  quickly….. but can you log in it…..

Maan – why????

Geet – I don't want you to accuse me of looking at your official datas…… so you do the honours ….. and sat in the bed near him……

Maan – fine… as you say…. And he quickly logged on the laptop and then searched in the google and gave it to geet…..

Geet – thanks now go…..

Maan – what?????

Geet – go…. Go from the room….

Maan – this is my room….

Geet – so what???? I cant change in front of you…. as you know I don't know how to wear a saree…. So go to anathor room and freashedn up there ….. and give me some privacy dude….. she said pushing him off……

Maan – what ??? I am maan singh khurana… I wont go any other room  and you are staying in my room …..

Geet – oye… hello…. Keep this trick to yourself and show i-am – maan-singh-khurana to your employees or your family os that sasha lover of your ….. but not me….. get that mr.maan singh khurana????? She said pointing towards maan……

Maan -  abhi se itni authoritive hai toh mera future kya hoga????? Fine lets do one thing….. I will freashen up first and then you can go …. I will leave the roomby the time you come…. He quickly added when he saw her starting to say some thing…..

Geet – fine…..

********************************************

Maan was In his study…. Rather he ran to his study when he heard geet coming out of the washroom….. and now he was smiling looking out of the window….. she has an unknown effect on him…. He can never be the same old – arrogant with her….. some thing of her pushes him to be friendly with her….. and he simply follows  his heart…. But her complete lack of reaction concerns him a big time and he thought what tara had said him when  he had asked her about it……

Maan – tara…. Geet react kyun nahin kar rahi hai????

Tara – mujhe bhi pata nahin…. It is not a good sign…..

Maan – aaj subah bhi whoh ache se baat kar rahi thi…. Even mujhe dhamki bhi de rahi thi…..

Tara – if she is normal it means it is not a good sign…. She is planning some thing big….. just pray ki use sameera ya phir dev ke accident ke bare mian pata nahin chale….

Maan – I will take care of it… aap itne pareshan kyun ho????

Tara – as far as I know her… she will try to find out sameera and as to all it was your love marriage so you will have to react such….

Maan – yah…tabhi toh kal maine kuch nahin kaha neeche…. I just felt like killing that old woman….. how dare they…..

Tara – agar dhruv ko pata chala ki you have planned all this …. He will kill me….. he cares for geet like his daughter…..

Maan – don't worry di… I will take care of it…..

And now it was more than 45 minutes and geet was still inside ….. so he thought of going inside and cheak on herand  when he walked in he was mesmerized….. not because geet was looking like an angel….. but because she was looking cute with her saree drapped in a peculiar manner nad she was stuck in the saree ….. he could not hold hiself and went to her…..

Maan – let me help…..

Geet- cant you knock???? She was starteled and her pallu slipped off and she quickly held it and turned back……  maan you go …. I am still not ready……

Maan – tum aise toh kabhi nahin ready ho paoge…. Let me help you…..

He slowly stitched off the llight and proceded  to take off the saree from her ….. and she was standing still….. he slowly drapped the saree around her waist touching her waist slowly…. Along the skirt line which was low owing to her height…. And then proceded to do the pleats ….. and then deliberately touching her he tucked it in her skirt slowly touching her flat tummy….. and as he got up to fold the pallu of her saree…..

Geet – maan…..

Maan – hmm….

Geet – are you helping me in drapping the saree or are you trying to seduce me????

Maan – are you getting seduced?????? It was very difficult for him to speak because he was loosing his self control….

Geet – do I look like getting seduced?????

And then maan kept her pallu on her shoulder and then realized that she truly was standing still…. No reaction at all….. no haeving cheast…. No shallow breath….. no tucking in her stomach when he tucked the pleats….. absolutely reaction less…..

Geet – I will take it from here……..

She said and went to mirror to arrange her saree….. she redid her pallu making it little modest and then covered her back with her saree and pinned it that maan had effortlessly left bare….. while maan received a hard blow… she was not effected by him…..

Maan – are you lesbian????? He asked without thinking and then bit his tongue….. god…. This girl will make him mad…. Geet turned around while she was drying her hairs with the dryier…. She just smiled and then laughed loudly……

Geet – jesus…… I am straight….. I don't fancy girls in bed…. And then laughed even loudly……   and then went to tie her hairs in a plait ……   and  then put little vermillion on her forehead…  and then arranged her mangalsutra …. Maan was looking at her mesmerized….. she went to wear the kangan one each on one hand then her watch

Geet – if you have completed your starring session then canwe go down mr.khurana????

Maan – huh!!!!! Yah…yah…. Surely mrs.khurana….

Geet – wait…..w ait…. Are you going some where today????

Maan – no…. why????

Geet – then take off the coat yaar…. It looks too professional and be like a son of this house atleast…….

Maan lookedat awe to geet……

Geet – hello…. Take off maan….. and extended her hand asking the coat….. maan quietly was taking off the coat and gave it to her…..

Geet – keep it in the wardrobe….. yah….. now lets go……

*****************************************************

It was 9 when maan and geet walked down… they were looking gorgeous to say was very less….. geet was wearing a red saree  with her net handed blose that was full handed and with no jwelery other than hre mangalsutra , her chain and small earrings…… while maan was  wearing  for the first time just his jeans and a shirt without his waist coat or coat…… that was a surprise….. after they came down together all were stunned top see then …. There was no doubt that they looked great together…. Geet went near dadi and hugged her and then to dada... and then went to mrs khurana and hugged her

Geet- aunty….

Priya – call me mama geet….

Geet – ok… tell me are they starring at me?????

Priya – yah …. They are….. they are expecting you…

Geet – to touch elders feet…. Well time to have my revenge…..

Priya – what?????

Geet – you will know soon…..

And then came out of her embrace nad kissed her cheeks….. and then winked at her slightly…. That mr. and mrs.khurana and maan  clearly saw and knew she was upto some mischief……  then she went to mr.khurana ang hugged him too…..

Mr.khurana – what have you planned beta????

Geet – nothing papa….

Prithvi – I love  that you called me papa….

Geet – I too loved it……

And then as expected the natural cribbing started from everyone…… and then tara and dhruv  desended down and their children ran to geet and geet picked them up…..

Dhruv came straight to geet and side hugged her and asked…

Dhruv – what mischief have you planned kiddo????

Geet – dj???? You think I will plan some mischief????? She asked with a innocent face…..

Dhruv – humour me kiddo…. I know you how irritated you wer yesterday and today you will do some thing to irritate them….. he said smiling….

Geet – you know dj…. You are actually right…..  I have planned everything to irritate them….. just pray that some one doesn't comes to spoil it……

Dhruv – kiddo…. Are you sure????? … his expression changed suddenly….

Geet – I am perfectly sure dj….. don't worry…. Waise where are the two love birds?????

And then they saw sapna and vikrant desending down and they bend to touch everyone's feet….. as sapna came to her…..

Geet – sapna…. Why are you limping???? She asked in her ear….. and sapna turned a deep shade of red…… while geet was looking all straight face…..

Annie – sapna bhabi???? Why are you red?????

Sapna – huh??????

Priya – haan …. Beti tum itna lal kyunho??????

And all stuffed her with question ….. badi dadi nad her family were extra sweet with her….. she turned even more red….. and looked at geet for help…… and made a puppy face……

Geet – don't need to panic….. she is suffocated ….. and when she is suffocated she turned red….. all she needs is a little freash air…..

Badi dadi – hum teri baat kyun mane?????

Geet – because I know her better than you all do….

Badi dadi – how do you know….. tu kabhi iske saath thi hin nahin….

Geet –  you don't have to be with someone to know her….. and after being a life time too you don't understand few…… isn't it ??????

Badi dadi – you say too much girl….. she said as she came near to her barely any distance between them…. Evey one was shocked…. No one had the guts to reply her back… yesterday she was sitting all quiet ….

Geet – you know I speak the truth…..

Badi dadi – you know why I hate you?????

Geet – yes…. Because I am Christian….. and you know why I didn't speak to you yesterday??????

Badi dadi – you have nothing to say……

Geet – oh!!!! I have many things to say … you know that….  there are many ways dadi… lets just not choose the hard way…..

Badi Dadi – I don't approve you …. You know that????

Geet – I don't care ….. I don't need your approval….. you know that better……

Badi dadi – you are the worst person I have ever seen…..

Geet – thanks dadi…. I will fulfill your wish…..

All were sitting in the breakfast table…. After the scene in the morning no one dared to say ananthor word and now they were having their breakfast….. geet was about to take her   food when she stopped in the mid way still…. Maan was sitting near her…

Maan – every thing ok?????

Geet – dev….. she wishpered and closed her eyes smiling when dev entered  their house…….

Precape -  karwachaut and pakphere……

phew... finished... please press the like and type comment...