Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome updates
What vl happn next vl be wateing.
If u can plz pm me
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: namita25

amazing update like always...loved reading it...

Thanks for your appreciation๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afsha-

I so hate Maan Ash Vicky

N evn Lucky sumwhr
If he wuldnt have strted tht bet this all wuldnt have happened

Wow...u really went into the story๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Read further to know more๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pj2012 thumbnail

~CHAPTER 12~

~Scene 1: School's hallway...Maan lost in thoughts...

He had always believed that in no deepest corner of his heart, feelings for Geet could exist. But that day when Geet left him, a strange feeling took over heart...he wanted to hold her in his arms and never let go away from him. Her fragrance still lingered in the air he breathed, and it mesmerised every single cell in his body. Any other day he'd have done what his mind told him (to be indifferent/unfeeling) but not that day...that day it was different...he was losing himself to her. He couldn't stop himself but go after her...it was gravity...love's gravitational pull.                                                                                                                               ~Scene 2: A few distance away

It was raining outside, and he saw her a few metres away like an angel, pure and beautiful, holding a wobbly umbrella swaying in the wind. It was dark and stormy that evening and she could hardly move in that bad weather. Maan was in his car, caught up with her, stopped beside her, and came out of it.

"Geet, are you crazy? You're walking all alone in this horrible weather. Get inside my car, I'll drop you home๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ."

She keeps mum and continues to walk ignoring him, but he insists persistently, she blurts, "Tum mera peecha kar rahe ho...Just leave me alone. Mujhe acche se pata hai how to get back to my home, mujhe kisi ki help ki zaroorat nahi hai, especially tumhari...ab please road ke beech main phir koi tamasha nahi karna..๐Ÿ˜ก."

"Tamasha? Main tamasha karta hoon?๐Ÿ˜ก" he began losing his temper but then he controlled himself and said, "Theekh hai๐Ÿ˜•...I know you are not going to forgive me, par maine janbhoojh kar tumhe chot pahunchana nahi chahta tha, I'd never hurt you..." he stopped, "dekho Geet this place is so deserted and it's not safe for you to wait here alone at this time."

"Oh accha๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ก...and I'll be safe with you?" she said sarcastically, "biggest irony of the century. Just go away...apne cheap tricks kahin aur jaake use karo...Chale jao meri nazron ke saamne se."

"No...I won't...main yahin hoon, meri car bhi yahin par khadi rahegi...jab tumhe theekh lagega, you get in..."

She made an annoyed face๐Ÿ˜ก and walked along the road away from him, she got inside a waiting shed, sat there and called her dad.

But trouble was lurking nearby as Maan had warned her of...a bunch of goons, all drunk approached her singing and abusing each other. Geet realised the danger and moved uneasily from her place not knowing whether to run back to school or sit there. She desperately called her dad's mobile but it was coming unreachable. They saw a lonely girl and their unconscious, dilated pupils brightened, which made her sick๐Ÿคข.

She looked around and hoped Maan was nearby, and would come and help her, but he was not anywhere near...he'd left.๐Ÿ˜•

"Hello..." sweet talked a short guy among the goons, "yahan akele kya kar rahi ho...kisi ka intezaar...๐Ÿ˜‰" he winked at his fellow goons in a disgusting way.

She didn't answer and got out of the shed. She decided to walk back to the school, but it was too late...the goons began to follow her, ogling, whistling,  passing comments, and even drooling like pigs๐Ÿคช.

Geet wanted to kill them๐Ÿ˜ก, but she knew she was in trouble if she didn't reach school in time. Finally she gathered up her courage and turned towards those pigs and asked, "Why are you following me?? What's your problem??"

"Arre...apko kaun nahi follow karega...itni raat ko kiska intezaar kar rahi thi...kya hua woh nahi aaya toh...huma aa gaye hain...chalo hum hi se baat kar lo, hum tumhe kha nahi jayenge.๐Ÿ˜‰"

"Bakwaas band karo...cheee๐Ÿคข!!" she retorts, "Dekho mere friends yahin par hai, they'll be here any moment and will kick the life out of you rascals."

"Oh ho ...humein darra rahi hai...but hum burre thodi na hai...we are good guys, sirf tumse baat karna chahte hain, tumhara yeh jo sundar saa roop hai..."

"Shut up...๐Ÿ˜ก"

"Naraaz mat ho...humari taraf dekho to sahi..."

Geet wanted to puke๐Ÿคข because she had never faced anyone like these dirty pigs and the things they were saying were bringing tears to her eyes as she was not used to it.

She knew now only one thing could be done...RUN๐Ÿ˜•. She ran as fast as she could and the goons followed. They overtook her and blocked her way.

"Raasta chodo...dekho I'll call the police." But before she could make any move, one of them snatched her purse and threw it to another...

"Mera purse wapis karo..." she screamed, "HELP!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ"

"Koi nahi sunega tumhari yeh madhur awaaz humare siway...aur chillao...it's not your purse we're interested in...tumhe pata hai...tum aur ladkiyon ki tarah nahi ho...you are so beautiful...and aaj toh we've won a jackpot guys," they all laughed.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Geet felt like puking on their monster faces, she closed her eyes and started praying...

"Babaji...please raksha karo apne bacche ki in rakshason se...Om Namah Shivay...Om Namah Shivay..." she chanted with her whole heart and devotion.

One of them pulled out her duppatta, she slapped him๐Ÿ˜ก. He fumed with anger and grabbed her hand tightly...she pushed him and freed herself, but before she could escape, all the goons circled her. She was not going to give up, she was constantly chanting God's name which gave her a divine strength. She was ready to put up a fight, but they had weapons, and at that point she wished she had learnt some self defence or karate...They were closing in on her with their hideous laughs and vulgar jibes๐Ÿคข.

"Paas mat aana...I know karate๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜•," she lied.

They laughed๐Ÿ˜†; one of them tied her hands and pushed her down on the road. She fell and hit her head, bruised her lips, her hands. They began approaching her, and the moment their disgusting leader was about to touch her, a voice bellowed...

"GEET!!!"

The goons halted and the leader faltered in his steps and turned abruptly, visibly shaken. Geet too picked her head and recognised the familiar voice. It was Maan, and Geet felt safe and her heart felt secure and calm...his voice was enough to calm down her terrified self. At that moment Maan meant everything to her...her saviour. He walked to them...and instead of his usual angry young man attitude he was trying to fool them...

"Hello bhaisaab...eh...yeh meri wife hai...Geet."

"Hain!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ...What are you saying??? Hey Babaji...I was feeling relieved in vain...is paagal se kuch bhi ummeed karna๐Ÿ˜ก...stupidity hogi...ab mujhe hi kuch karna hoga before yeh aur bakwaas kare."

"Teri biwi hai yeh?? Bewakoof samjha hai kya humein? Itni badi badi ankhon se kisi ladki ko dekhega toh wahin bhasm ho jayegi...and you are telling me itni beautiful ladki tere jaise bandar se shaadi karegi...๐Ÿ˜†"

Geet couldn't control and she laughed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Maan gave her a stare and she stopped and looked away. Maan continued...

"Kyun?๐Ÿ˜• Mujhme kya kharabi hai...I'm smart...and I love her๐Ÿ˜•..." he stopped and corrected, "I mean...she's my wife, that's it...you just believe it...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•"

"Accha bache...chal chal rasta khali kar, zyada dimag ka dahi mat kar...apun ka phir gaya na toh bacche tera yahi happy birthday mana doonga..."

"Happy Birthday?๐Ÿ˜•"

"Matlab...is life se mukti de doonga...chal phutt ab yahan se...Hero banne chala hai..." he turned to Geet, "Kyun heroine yeh tera pati hai kya...๐Ÿ˜‰"

Before she could give the obvious reply, Maan jumped in between and said, "Arre bhai...iska thoda screw dheela hai, I'm sorry for the trouble she's caused you. Very sorry...and now I'll take her from here...Chalo Geet, ghar main bacche tumhara intezaar kar rahe hain."

"Bacche...kiske bacche??"

"Humare pagli...he he...kitna mazzaak karti ho...sweetheart...๐Ÿ˜‰" he winked at her to which she narrowed her mouth and frowned at him๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. She acted like whatever he was saying was true and smiled at him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

"Tum dono...mujhe mamu bana rahe ho...๐Ÿ˜ก" he turned to his sidekicks and ordered, "Baand do donno ko...phir mazzaa chakhayenge...is hero ko to yahin gaad denge...๐Ÿ˜ก"

Maan was overpowered by them and was thrown next to Geet on the road...they shared a quick look and Geet strangely felt safe near him๐Ÿ˜ณ.

"Dekho tum ise jaane do...๐Ÿ˜•"

"Isse jaane de...is khoobsoorat kali ko...?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰"

They drag them both to a pickup truck and throw her into it. The truck is then driven to a lonely place and they both are dumped in a dilapidated, old bunglow...

~End of Chapter 12~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update dear...loved it to the core.
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 prtt...
cntnue soonn
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pata nahi ab dono ko kya hoga
But loved when goon said Maan bandar hahahahaha
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates
Loved it the part was fab when the man said that geet cannot be ur wife as she is beautiful and if u stare a girl with ur big eyes she vl be into ashes..that part was too good
Thanks for the pm
Do continue soon
pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namita25

superb update dear...loved it to the core.

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ hope to write the next one soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ