Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: spvd

till part 9
nice story but me hell confused...
Geet is an adopted child and her marriage was fixed with Maan but Maan broke the marriage indicating her religion and adoption...
after 10 years or so they meet again and Maan falls for Geet but Geet loves Dev who courted her for 6 years...
Geet and Dev were to be married but Maan planned an accident for Dev and then a leap...
now Dev is married to Meera and he doesnt remember Geet and their love?
Maan is gonna marry Sameera?
what happened to his obsession for Geet?
this Dev, Geet and Meera thing is confusing...
all the family members know and Dev was suffering from tumor, then how he survived the accident and sickness?
cont soon dear and plz pm me...
have sent the buddy invite...

dont worry dear...
your confusion will be cleared soon...

Originally posted by: spvd

till part 9
nice story but me hell confused...
Geet is an adopted child and her marriage was fixed with Maan but Maan broke the marriage indicating her religion and adoption...
after 10 years or so they meet again and Maan falls for Geet but Geet loves Dev who courted her for 6 years...
Geet and Dev were to be married but Maan planned an accident for Dev and then a leap...
now Dev is married to Meera and he doesnt remember Geet and their love?
Maan is gonna marry Sameera?
what happened to his obsession for Geet?
this Dev, Geet and Meera thing is confusing...
all the family members know and Dev was suffering from tumor, then how he survived the accident and sickness?
cont soon dear and plz pm me...
have sent the buddy invite...

thanks for the analysis...
your confusion will be soon cleared...

Part 10

UNCERTAINITY ''.

It has been 7 days'.. 7 days since he had seen geet'. The last time he had seen her was during the dance with dev '. After which she had mixed in the darkness'.   Then they had come to know that she had left for kota and had called abhay when her flight took-off'.. abhay was her brother and this fact made his planning more difficult'..  he had planned every thing before 2 and half years but it had turned upside down and dev returned alive'... but with a plus point that  he had lost his memeory'.. but was that enough for him???? Never'. It wasn't'.. he wanted to wipe him out'. But no'.. he could do nothing with geet being in picture'. His hands were tied'. Geet always stood like a piller for dev'. While dev was blissfully unaware of every thing but geet was not'. And she was not a girl to be folled so easily'.. he had never wanted geet to know about his marriage with sameera as he had planned every thing but dev ruined everything and had told geet about it and her reaction''. Nothing'.. just a simple sentence'.  '

han'. Sapna ka pata hai'. Par mr.maan singh khurana ka nhin pata tha'.

And then again her statement came to him'.

dev can never forget his geet'. And if dev doesn't remembers geet'. Then he is not my dev''..

it repeated in his mind and was causing him a torment since 7 days'' day nad night'. Even in his meeting'. Every where he could only hear her claim'.. her tears'.. her pained expression when she had went from there leaving dev behind'. All thought that it was just  a song '.. but he knew well that it was her story and it was her weakness' and he would use it to full'..

he went to his study which was restricted to everyone and was  in the end of the fourth floor''. Of the whole mansion'. Well it was the floor where maan's room , office , his study, his gym  and a spare guest room was present that too in far corner of the floor'..  and no one dared to enter the fourth floor and it was called the lion's den'. All his family members knew that no one should step inside that floor or else that day would be their last''  and all his rooms were inter connected with each other even the spare guest room but was unknown to them . he went to his study and switched on  the light and was greeted with geet's smiling face. There was a life size pic of geet in her bridal attire that he had taken in his liberty in the temple''

he walked up to the pic' and lightly touched it'.

You were mine'.. and you will be mine always love'.. you are just mine'..mine angel'..my pari'mrs.geet disouza khurana''

**************************************************************

It was a tiring journey for geet' since the past 7 days she was very tiered both emotionally and physically'. Her fight with her self  and then with abhay's marriage had taken a  toll on her'.. but it had given her enough time to realize the truth and to return to her own cheey self of happiness mask that she had become master in'..

When doctor had told her about the complications  after 72 hours'.she had known that some thing was very wrong '.. and it was confirmed  when dev had fainted and had not recognized her' she had known then instantly that dev had lost his memory  but what was unexpected was that he had lost lost his memory of 7 years'' it ment that all her memory was wiped out'. And she no longer existed for him'. It was the last blow she could bear'. Or so she thought because after that day till now nothing was the same'. Every thing had changed and that too rapidly' and she had gut feelling that it will again change'..

She was now totally composed and had become their sweet and ever pranky geet'. She was in the shopping with riddhima , sapna and arohi'.. all the four were shopping and as usual geet was just standing nad suggesting while others were shopping in a lavish manner'.

Ridz ' di' why don't you buy some thing????

Sapna ' she will not bhabi'. Kyunki di ke pass toh sab kuch hai naw'.. she said rolling her eyes'.

Geet ' ha ha 'main toh London ki queen hoon naw'. Mere pass sab kuch hoga'. Jitna cahiye utna hai sweet heart'. And then she rolled her eyes'.

Ridz ' han ji'. Canjoos kahinki'.. and then she too roled her eyes'..

Geet ' mere pati toh koi empire ke mallik hia naw '.unka paisa lavishly udati hoon '.. She  said rolling her eyes'.

Arohi ' waise yahan kya rolling eyes completion chal raha hai????? She asked too rolling her eyes and that was it'. The girls were laughing like mad ones'. And it gathered attention in the mall'.. and the girls left from there...

They were alking down the stairs when arohi said that dadi and dadaji were waiting in the food court in their private space and all rushed to food court'..  their dadi , dadaji  and maan were sitting there'. All the girls stiffened on seeing maan and the couple too looked little stiff'. But geet dismissed every thing and plastered a smile on her face that she was good at and literally ran to them and hugged the couple'.

Hey sewwt heart '. Hey handsome'. And kissed their cheeks'..

Savitri and dhanraj -  hey geet'.. and kissed her forehead'.. and she sat beside them'.

Geet ' waise what a surprise' and looked at maan and smiled at him her own cheerfull smile '.

Geet ' hello mr.khurana'.

Maan ' hi'..

As all the girls setteled down'. The conversation began and all random things wer discussed while maan was sitting there stiff'..

Geet ' waise mr.khurana kya aap kisi meeting ke liye aaye ho????

Maan ' no'. and please you can call me maan'..mr.khurana seems too  professional'.

Geet ' ok'.. then aap itne stiff hoke kyun baithe ho???? We are not going to eat you up are we girls?????

Arohi ' nopes'..

Maan ' what????

Geet ' you are sitting in such a posture as if you will run a marathon in the next moment'. Just relax'. Will you???? And laughed''

Dadi ' waise aap logo ne pura mall kharid liya kya????

Arohi ' no DJ'. Bad kuch hint oh kharida hai''

Geet ' kya hai na sweet heart'. Bas eke k ne 20 bags hiin toh laye hain'. Nothing more '.

Dada-  and geet you????

Sapna ' don't ask'.. she has bought so much that you all will faint''

Dadi ' really what?????

And sapna showed them two small boxes'. In one there was a watch and in the other there was a chain'.. it was very beautiful'.

Dadi ' yeh kiske liye geet?????

Geet ' abhay and alena'.  Today they are going back'. She said while eating her icecream'

Dadi ' and for you''.

Geet ' kuch nahin'.. mujhe shopping pasand nahin dadi' and my choices are really very bad'.. she said with sadness'.

Dadi ' kyun?????

Dada ' aapko shopping kyun nahin pasand????

Arohi ' kyunki she is abnormal'..  and she is not a girl'..

Geet ' what???

Sapna ' and you know dadi  di kehti hain what shall I do ??? mujhe jitna cahiye utna toh hai' 

Dadi ' really?????

Geet -  aur nahin toh kya???? Jitna cahiye utna hin rakho toh acha'. In logon ka bas chalet oh pura khurana construction ko road pe la denge'.. bhai toh kangal ho hin gaye hain'.. phir aap log bhi h ojaoge'..

Maan ' main itna toh kama hin leta hoon ki apni family ko support kar sakun geet'. Waise bhi kamata bhi inke hin liye hoon'..

Geet ' wah'. Wah' apni behan aur bhabi ke support main pura ready'.. I will also see you all'. Huh' and she pouted'..

Dadi ' par geet aapko kuch toh kharidna cahiye tha aapne liye'..

Geet ' han dadi chalta hai'. Waise bhi kharid ke karungi kya????

Maan  - waise tumhara conference kaisa gaya????

Geet ' bakwas'. I don't think they liked it'.. if the deal is not setteled the ni will return to London'.

Maan ' why??? India pasand nahin????

Geet ' nopes' London hin great hai' I was born there' studied there' work there'.

Maan ' but india'.

Geet ' atleast I don't get to hear taunts about my religion and other thing every second day'. I get a peace there'. Come on man' what do you all think that Christianity is easy??? We don't get banished from our religioin??? We too get banished'.. we can too get out casted yaar'. She said in a mocking tone'..

Maan ' fine '.

Geet ' sorry'. but you know'. Some times its frusturating''. Leave that' and tell some thing its your love marriage right???'..

Maan ' yes'.

Geet ' great'. So tell some thing about sameera'.

Maan ' what do you want to know about her????... he asked narrowing his eyes'.

Geet ' I am not going to kill her'. Just wanted to know about your love story''

Maan ' I don't talk  about my personal life'.. he said in a strict tone'.

Geet ' no offence'.. sadu'. Khadoos'.. zalim '. She said in a low tone'..

Maan ' did you say some thing'..

Geet ' nothing of your concern '. She said in his tone''.

Dada ' so geet where are you staying????

Geet ' mera ek apartment hai handsome'. Wahin hoon'.

Dadi ' hamare ghar main kyun nahin rehte????

Geet ' pagal h kya sweet heart????? Waise bhi aap ke ghar main do-do saadi hai itni tension pehle se hogi'.. mian jake upar se jyada tension nahin doongi'..

Dada ' waise aap aa rahin hai naw???

Geet ' aapne invite kiya????

Dada ' abhi kiya'..

Geet ' aise nahin handsome'. Kuch card toh dena cahiye naw'.. waise bhi if I will be in india'. Tabhi I will be able to come''

Sapna ' kyun aap kahin ja rahi ho????

Geet ' yah' agar deal nahin hui'. Toh I will return back naw'..

Sapna  - par aapko aana hoga'..

Geet ' fine'I will see' waise dadi saadi saadi ke thik two or three days ke baad kuch aata hai naw????

Dadi ' han' karwachout'.. saadi ked a din baad'.

mAan ' kyun tunhe karna hai kya????

Geet -  yeh naw married women karte hain' and for your kind information iam still unmarried'. Sameera will do it this year'. So you don't worry'..

************************************************

It was the day of their marriage and geet was on her way to the hall' when she received a call from sapna'. She  was crying and had called her immediately to the mansion'. From the call she knew that some thing was very wrong'.

She ran inside tha mansion '. All were stunt to see her after so many years  that too on maan's marriage day'..but she cared less'.. she spotted armaan '. Armaan was rushing down the stairs and was coming to her'.

Geet ' bhai' sapna kahan hai????

Armaan ' thank god geet'. You have come here'

Geet ' but bhai'.

Armaan ' lets go up and then talk'..

With that geet rushed behind armaan and they all waled in to a lavish grand bedroom'.. seeing geet sapna rushed to her and hugged her tight and strted to cry loudly'.. while geet soothed her ' she locked the door'.  When after some time her cries slowed down she lifted her head'.. geet wiped her face with her duppatta and made her drink water '..

Geet ' tina'. What happened?????

Sapna ' whoh di'.. whih di''

Mr.mallk ' there is no need of her here'. We can manage '.

Armaan ' please dad'. For heaven shake'.. be quiet'.

All were stunned to hear armaan raising a voice on him'.. that was least of their concern'.

Geet ' first tell me what happened '. Why are you all here????

Sapna ' whoh di'.  And thsn she agin hugged her and cried .

Geet ' leave'.. you don't say'. Dadi kya hua'.

Dadi ' whoh beta'. Sapna aur vikrant ki saadi nahin ho sakti'..

Geet ' why???? ' while still sapna was clinging to her'

Dadi ' because maan ki saadi nahin hogi'..

Geet ' kyun?????

Maan ' because sameera bhag gayi'..

Geet ' what???? You must be joking''.

Maan ' no it's the truth '.and handed her a letter that was written by sameera'..

Geet read the letter and looked at maan'.. but her eyes did not have any sympathy 'nor were mocking at him'.. but her next words shocked them'.

Geet ' I am sorry' .

Maan ' its ok''.  So the first part is over'. Now the last phase of my plan '. Congarts soon to be mrs.khurana'. and he gave a small smirk'.. that went unnoticed by all but one,'

Geet ' fine I get it'. Dadi' how many know about this ???

Dadi ' bad jitney log hain yahn'.

Geet ' awesome'..  maan aap toh itna gussa karte ho' toh aab gussa nahin kar sakte????

Maan ' tumhe mere gusse ki padi hai???

Geet ' han'. Aapke gusse ko toh bhagwan bhi darte hain'. Toh gussa karein ' and solve the problem man'..

Dadi -  don't joke geet'..

Geet ' I am not joking dadi'.. aapke family sirf ek ko hin '.. what do you say that'..

Dadi ' darte????

Geet ' yah dadi''  and that's maan's anger''

Maan ' whole media is out there'.. I could have done  it'.. but they will cause headlines'..

Geet ' its in evitable'.

Vikrant  ' then geet  what will happen???

An dsapna started to cry loudly'.

Geet ' SAPNA'. SHUT UP'.. she  shouted and sapna was  totally quiet and then geet threw a angly glare to vikrant'..

Vikrant ' sorry'..

She got up from the bed after signaling for vikrant to come and handel sapna'.. she was quiet and walked up to the window and looked down'. There was complete silence in the room for few minutes' she then turned '.

Geet ' kitne logon ne sameera ko dekha hai???

Maan ' not many'. No  media'. But all my family members'..

Geet ' fine'. What do you want??? Your marriage or your brother's marriage????

Maan  looked at geet intently'.  While geet was standing near the window and was looking at sapna'. After some time'.

Geet ' stop staring at me and answer maan'. We have no time'. You or vikrant????

Maan ' vikrant'' he said and looked at geet'.  You have made things more easy love'. I knew it''

Geet ' very well'.  Now all we have to do is to get them married first'..

Maan ' yeh nahin hoga' they will not allow '..

Geet ' will you let me finish first maan????? 

Maan ' sorry'.

Geet ' fine'. There will be two timings'.. isn't it???? So first let them go'.. and then maan can go'. And maan wil have show his big' red eyes to get it done''

Maan ' are you'..

Geet ' I am not joking'. Believ me when I say I know your family more than you do'.. I know them '.. to what extent they can go to make every thing go wrong'.

Maan ' and how do you know it????

Geet ' do I really need to reming you what happened 13 years back??? She asked raisinf her eyebrow'' maan  tilted his head'. Good'.. now go and do it''

Maan ' tell me one thing'. Tum ladki kahan se laoge?????

Dadi ' yah beta'.. dulhan????

Geet ' koi bh inahin hoga dadi' hamein ek aisi ladki cahiye whom you can  trust that she wont let this truth go out'. Some one whom you know ''

Maan ' and what shall we say to others????

Geet '  why don't you resign from your MD post dear'. I don't think you are a fool as you show it'. She said in a moking tone'.. and she looked at maan '. The sharp edge to her voice said him that she knew better'..

Maan ' fine'. I will do it'. But love we have only 45 min'.. pehla muhrat do minutes and then after 45 minutes doosra hai''(to vikrant')  chal chote tujhe mandap pe lejate hain''

****************************************

30 MINUTES TO GO''.

All were pacing up and down in the room ... every possibility was done but in veil'. None of the girls were trustworthy''

20 MINUTES  TO GO''

Dada ' I want all of you to go out'. Mujhe geet aur savitri se   akele main baat karni hai''.

Geet had the faint idea' wat would happed ''..

Next'.

What do you guies think will happen???? Any guesss'..

updated next part... well lovelies  from next part  past will be slowly revealed... comment long and press the like...

love,

sia...

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 10
is this Sameera bhag gayi too Maan's plan?
ya i think so...
if Dev has forgotten Geet and his recent last 7 years then before meeting Geet was he in love with Meera then why did he fall in love with Geet?
is Dadji gonna ask Geet to be the bride?
Geet will refuse it or u might give us some new twist altogether...
cont soon and thanks for the pm...
rupzloveu thumbnail
awesome ...
loved it..
awww maan is too evil...n geet went through sooo much..n now also..
i think geet will sit in mandap with maan ...
very well written...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, brilliant part
continue soon
TanuDDian thumbnail
Awesome part dear...

Ihate thz maan...he is such a selfish person...
I think geet dhulna bhane gi hena...

Plz continue soon dear...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...loved it...
I don't understand this maan😕
waiting to know next part...
97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow , awesome update dr ,
loved it,
waiting for next,
continue soon.
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was the brilliant part. i feel   that geet will be forced to marry maan.