Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
no worries ... take ur time ... will be waiting ...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
was waiting for the update eagerly..but no probs, you take your time & update..😊
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😭missing u😭

😭come back soon😭
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting...

Edited by Shruti_Goyal - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dear,
we know u cant update
but still waiting dear
pls give us the update long one
and update soon
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!! PLEASE =).x.
libra25 thumbnail
missing the update so much..
plz come back soon
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting dear.   Kahaho.  Pl. update dedona.
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i miss you... 

come back soon...

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HEllo Everyone,

Update coming up in less than one hour...!!!

***EDITED

Chapter 41

"Aap toh bina faaide ki saans bhi nahin lete ho, toh mujh jaise simple aur sweet si ladki ko phone kyun karenge? Zaroor koi kaam hogi", she said.

"Theek hain Geet, bye", he said and waited for her to say something. She did not. "Bye Geet, tumne mujhe hurt kiya hain. Kya matlab Geet ki main sirf faaida dakhta hoon? Theek hain, jaan gaya hoon main. Ab main phone nahin karunga", he said and hung up.

He smirked after he hung up and walked in the verandah for sometime. Geet, on the other hand, walked up and down in the living room wondering what she spoke.

"Geet, you idiot, what did you do? Why do you talk non-sense? Why cant you think? Now what???", she thought.

She tried calling Maan again, but he kept cutting the call and smiling harder everytime.

"It's not easy Geet, sweetheart! Try harder", he thought and walked around the verandah.

She tried calling him repeatedly but no luck. She finally got frustrated and left him an email,

"I'm sorry Can we talk?", she emailed him, hoping she would get the reply atleast.

Maan checked his email and smiled. Why was he melting for one "sorry"? It was not his nature. He surely pretended to be angry but why accept her apologies so soon, he thought. He kept quiet for sometime and wondered what was wrong with him. He switched off his cell phone for sometime and thought about himself and the changes that had happened in his life. The night passed away with Geet wondering how to convince Maan and Maan wondering why he could not resist talking to her.

The morning rays of the sun fell on Geet's closed eyes, that disturbed her sleep. "Arey curtain bandh karo", she screamed in her sleep and turned over to the other side to sleep.

Someone cleared their voice and she immediately opened her eyes shocked. She woke up from her bed and said, "Veerji aap?"

"Haan, maine hi yeh open kiya tha. Room bahut dark tha", he said.

"Oh ok. Koi baat nahin", she said.

He walked towards her and sat on her the opposite side of the bed.

"Tumse baat karna tha", he said.

"Ji kahiye", she said.

"Tumhari woh dost kahan kar rahin hain internship?", he asked.

"Kaun? Niharika?", she asked and he nodded his head. She continued, "Woh tuo ICICI Bank mein kar rahin hain, veerji, Delhi mein hi".

"Accha. Tumhein wahan karne ka koi chance hain?", he asked.

"Delhi kyon?" she asked.

"Because you are not a citizen here and it is a long process to get a permit to work part time. That's why I was wondering if you should go back to Delhi and do your internship there", he said.

"Oh", said Geet, trying to think.

"So, I wanted to know where your friend is doing her internship so that you could join her too, if possible or search for some place where you can get one", he said.

"Okay, I'll find out and I'll search for openings too", she said.

"But keep it in mind; you will not leave S'pore until and unless you get a confirmation letter from the company stating that you would be interning with them", he warned her.

"Ofcourse Veerji. I'll take care of that", she said, smiling.

"Daadiji naraaz honge lekin mein manage kar loonga. YEh bhi dhyaan rahen ki koi badmaashi nahin, aur ladke se tuo door hi rehna", he warned her again.

Geet imagined Maan and thought, "How could any sensible girl on the planet resist him? He's so hot and happening. Arey use kaise koi door reh sakta hain? I always go weak when I see him and here my bro tells me to stay away. How on the planet is it possible to resist such hotness?", she thought and giggled inwardly.

"tum wahan akela rahoge iska matlab nahin ki tum jo chaahe woh karo", he told her again.

"Ji main akele? Aap mein se koi nahin aayenge?", she asked, with her insides jumping even higher now, with the fact that it would be even difficult to resist Maan after so many days, that too when she would be in his house- the Khurana Mansion again.

"Nahin. You can stay at our house in Delhi or at your friends place. The choice is urs. But learn something and stay away from boys", he said.

"Okay Veerji. Sure!", she said, smiling.

"Good luck and start your search", he said and patted her cheek.

"Thanks Veerji", she said. He left the room and she immediately dialed Niharika's number to tell her that she would be flying back to Delhi.

Khurana Mansion- Outhouse

Maan woke up to check his phone and realized it was only 3:30am. He realized he did not have any messages, emails, or missed calls.

"What the hell? She did not even call or email again?", he thought and threw his phone away to the other side of the bed and went back to sleep again.

S'pore

"Geet yeh kaunsa waqt hain phone karne ka?", asked a sleepy Niharika, yawning and rubbing her eyes, while trying to sit on her bed.

"Arey uto. Main Delhi aa rahin hoon, very soon", she said, jumping up and down on her bed.

"Kya?", asked Niharika, standing up on her bed and screaming, with eyes wide open.

"Haan. Lekin pehle mujhe internship chahiye. Tabhi main aa sakti hoon. ICICI mein kuch chances hain kya?", she asked.

"Yaar nahin. Three days earlier itself they had filled up all their intern positions. Now no chance", she said, sadly.

"Oh Gosh! Now what?", asked Geet, sitting down on her bed, upset.

"Ah Well, use your contacts", said Niharika, smiling.

"Contacts who?", asked Geet, innocently.

"Ahem Ahem", said Niharika, clearing her throat.

"Nahin yaar", said Geet, "Accha nahin lagega".

"Hello, I want you here in Delhi. Cant you do this much for me?", asked Niharika, raising her tone a little.

"Okay Fine, I'll call him, Nihu Darling. I love you afterall", said Geet.

"Yahin tuo tragedy hain", said Niharika, softly.

"Kya matlab?", asked Geet.

"Ki tu use bhi pyaar karti hain. Mujhe lagne laga, mujhse zyaada", said Niharika.

"Ah lo lo le meri bacchi. Tu tuo meri jaan hain. Aur woh Maan hain. Farak hain na dono mein", said Geet, in a baby tone.

"Hmmm, phone karo abhi tumhare maan ko", ordered Niharika.

"Abhi? Is it not too early?", asked Geet.

"Nahin abhi phone karo Maan ko, aur yeh tumhare jaan ka order hain", she said.

"Theek hain meri maa", said Geet, "Chalo I'll talk to him and let you know", said Geet, hanging up.

Geet looked at the time and hesitated. Put the phone down and thought over, whether to call him or not. She picked her phone again and decided to call him, anyway.

She dialed his number and waited for the phone to ring. Maan who was in deep sleep, was disturbed yet again.

"Now what?", he thought and grabbed his phone.

"Hello", he said, sleepily, not even realizing whose call he was answering.

"Maan", came her voice, "aap so rahe ho?"

"Nahin Geet, subeh ke char baje mein salsa kar rahan hoon, apne girl friend ke saath aur tumne mujhe disturb kiya", he said, sarcastically.

"Kuch bhi ho, yeh sarcasm nahin jaane wali", she thought and finally spoke up, "Maan aapka girl friend nahin hain", she said, laughing.

"Geet, yeh discuss karne phone kiya hain tumne?", he asked, raising his tone a little.

"Nahin", she said.

"Hmmm, bolo kya baat hain?", he asked, sitting up on the bed.

"Maan, mujhe internship chahiye. I need it in Delhi. I told you about my course right. Can you search for an internship? I will email all the details of my interest, duration etc etc", she said.

"Hmmm, but you dint want to do it right?", he asked.

"Haan lekin veerji ne permission diya hain", she said.

"I see, good!", he said.

"Tuo email karu?", she asked.

"Nahin Geet. Main sab kuch telepathy se samjh jaunga", he mocked again.

"Maan, aap bhi na. Subeh subeh bhi taana", she grumbled.

"Kya karu? Sawal hi aise karte ho, tum", he complained.

"Theek hain. I'll email all the details right away", she said.

"Yeah", he said.

"Aur kya?", she asked.

"Geet philhaal kuch nahin. Bye Geet. I need some sleep", he said.

"Oh yes! Good night", she said.

"Good night sweetheart", he said and Geet could not get over the butterflies in her stomach. "God, I love him", she thought.

Geet immediately called up Niharika and told her that she asked Maan and Maan asked her to send him all the details. Niharika was happy and she hung up too, with the content that very soon Geet would be in Delhi.

Time seemed to not pass for Geet. She was waiting for the sunrise in India, so that Mana would wake up and get to work and arrange for an internship. Little did she know that the sun had risen for Maan, with Geet's call.

😆😆😆😆 Now what?????? 😲😲😲😲

Keep Waiting for the next update...>!!!!! 😉😉😉😉

Two Precaps for you people:

1) "Aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

2)  Geet ne dinner kiya?

Alright, Now time for you guys to comment and hit the like button...!!!!

Soumya

Link to thread 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1919315
Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago