Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Awesome update badi bhabhiji. 🤗 Humaare pathiyo se bhi batthar nikle humaara bhai😡 I shudn't even call him that...Disgusting excuse for a human being...and Shikha, she easily forgot about her family brothers, motherfather and all what a shameless girl😡...Jeh ko apni problem se fursath nahin mili ki nayi afath khadi ho gayi...par yeh Maan bhai ke concept tho mujhe bhi kuch zyzdha samajh mein nahin aaye😆...aur bhabhi hum India mein hain yah Mauritius mein...neways superb job badi bhabhiji...love you

Thanks Nidh ...Arrey confuse mat ho yaar Maan ne ek teer se do sikar kiya ...pehla ka matlab wahi general wala tha aur aise pati patnh ko hum ek ke roop me dekhte hain isliye wo do couples jo handle karenge do couples ko hue na hum do hamare do
mujhe laga hum India aa gaye they na walk sab kahin Flight wali baat agar confuse kar rahi hai toh Ayush ka game planned tha Khuranas ke India aate hi wo pehli flight pakar ke aa gaya ...confusion clear hua ya nahi 😳 ...love ya 🤗 Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rocking chapter badi bhabi  loved it what a chapter  rocking my sicko bro played his cards and im stuck in the mud meaning ...stuck with sid nooo oh well what will happen now loved the humdo humare do rocking chapter luv ya
desisweetheart9 thumbnail

wow. intense part. hard to believe a guy would do that to his sisters. update soon.

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sur Bhabhi,
wonderful update
dat Ayush is such a jerk. He ruined Shikha's life.

Oh so Maan bhai ka naya idea.
Hum do humare do- mast hai
RDKFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 24

Ramona smiled at the confused faces before her.
"Extra help? Yeh kaisa help hain Ramona" Sur asked on behalf of all.
"Hum dho aise logon ko layenge jo dil aur rishthe iske maamlein mein expert hain" Ramona replied with an excited smile.
"Yeh kaisa experts hain bhai" Krishna asked scratching his head in confusion. While Maan and Sur exchanged a totally confused look.
"I guess it's better you guys meet them" Ramona replied standing up "It's time they arrived"
She gazed towards the door expectantly.
A metallic silver Audi R8 came to a screeching halt in the spacious front porch of Khuranna Mansion.
"The first one is here" Ramona said.
Ramona rushed towards the door with a fond smile playing on her face. Maan, Sur and Krishna followed her.
A tall handsome man stepped out of the car. He was dressed in a t-shirt, jacket and jeans. A naughty smile was playing on his face enhancing his features.

Ryan Oberoi

"Wow! This is one hell of a mansion" he said looking appreciatively around KM.
"Ryan" his most beloved sister's voice sounded from behind him.
He turned to look at her with a smile and walked towards her with open arms.
"Deedhs" he said happily taking her in a bone crushing hug.
Krishna looked at them with a smile. He and Ramona were very good friends now. They were also partners now on the mission of bringing his Sid bhai on track. He loved to see her happy and smiling. It helped ease some of the guilt he felt for his previous misbehaviour towards her.
"Let me go shaithaan, do you want to crush me" Ramona said playfully.
"Not fair Deedhs, ithne dhino ke baath mein apni beautiful deedhs ko mil raha hun'..waise Deedhs aap mothi ho gayi hon" Ryan said, with a grin.
"Mein mothi! Never!" Ramona said with a pout "Badi Bhabhi kya mein mothi hun?" she turned and asked Sur.
"Bilkul nahin'..magar apne shaithaan bhai ko humsein tho milao" Sur said with a smile.
"Dekha Ryan, I am not fat" Ramona said to her brother, putting her tongue out "Everyone this is my one and only shaithaan urf brother Ryan Oberoi'..returned from Switzerland when we were in Mauritius'.he is going to help us in our mission"
"This must be the eldest gorgeous bahu of this house Sur Khuranna" Ryan acknowledged kissing Sur's hand. Maan grinded his teeth and glared at Ryan (which wasn't missed by Ryan who smirked).
"Pleasure to meet you Mr. Oberoi" Sur said in equal style and then patted his cheeks with a laugh
"Maan Singh Khuranna, the alpha male of Khuranna empire, pleasure to meet you sir" Ryan extended his hands for a handshake and got a bone crushing one from Maan. Krishna suppressed a snigger seeing his elder brothers and brother-in-laws expressions.
"Jeejs" Ryan went forward and hugged Krishna.
"Deedhs had explained everything to me'.Jeej its good thing that you have redeemed else by now you would be in the hospital" Ryan said giving Krishna a mock threatening look.

Ramona mouthed a sorry. Krishna nodded understandingly. In the process of explaining about their new mission she had to tell him the entire truth about the family.

"So now we are on mission Sid and mission Nidha, by the way where are these characters" Ryan asked while walking into the Mansion.
"Sid bhai has gone out to god knows where but Chothi that is Nidha" Krishna said, looking around for Nidha "There she is" he pointed towards the dinning table where Nidha was standing engrossed in some work.

"Chothi what part of you need rest is difficult for you to understand" Sur said scolding Nidha and walking hurriedly towards her.

"Badi bhabhi I am fine besides you told that guests will be coming today so I thought the work will be extra" Nidha explained with a smile.

"I am sure that I do not belong to guest category Senorita" Ryan said walking towards her and pulling of his shades. He took her hand and placed a kiss on it "I am family right Deedhs"

"Ryan, Ryan Oberoi, chothi bhabhi's brother right" Nidha said with a smile.
"At your service madam" Ryan bowed with a flourish of his arms.
"Good thing Jeh isn't here" Krishna muttered causing Ramona and Maan to snigger.
"There is four more beautiful ladies in this household I believe" Ryan said looking around.
Badi Daadi and Mummyji came into the hall at the time. They smiled politely at the newcomer. Ryan went and took blessings from both the elderly ladies.
"Apni behen ko shaadi ke baath bhool gaye kya Ryan" BD asked, affectionately holding Ryan's ears.
"Ouch BD! You still remember me" Ryan said, slightly surprised.
"It's been only one and half years beta, we both are not that old" Mummyji said ruffling his hair fondly.
"You both are still sexy" Ryan said with a wink.

"Shaithaan" BD scolded trying to hit him but he moved back. In the process he hit Fiza who was coming down the stairs causing her to fall. But her fall was broken in the nick of time by Ryan. Sid entered the mansion at the same instant.
"Oh boy" Ramona muttered looking back and forth between Sid and Ryan, who was now straightening up Fiza.

"This must be the bold and beautiful Fiza Khuranna" Ryan said smiling at her, giving her too kiss on the hand, causing  Sid's blood to boil further. Ryan didn't miss that and he knew that his job was going to be all the more easy
Makkan he thought
Fiza gave him a confused polite smile.

"Bhabhi this is Ryan, my brother" Ramona introduced him to Fiza.
"Oh so this is your charming brother, he truly is a charmer Ramona" Fiza said with a smile towards Ryan.

"Ryan this is Sid bhai" Krishna said.

"Nice to meet you Sid bhai" Ryan said extending his hand.

"The pleasure is ours Ryan" Sid replied with an almost threatening smile.

At the moment,
"Hello hi bye bye kahe humaar dimaag khaye rahe hon aap, hum bolath rahe hain na ki hum trayffic mein phas gaye, ee liye latiya gaye Khuranna Mansion mein pahoonchne ma" a middle aged woman shouted into the phone while walking into the KM. She cut the call and looked up at the people.

"Manno maami" Fiza and Nidha screamed simultaneously rushing towards her.

"Hello hi bye bye mere dho pyaari angels'.kithne dhin hue hain tumhein dekh kar aur tumne humko yaad bhi nahin kiya" Manno maami said hugging both girls tearfully.

"Manorama aap jab chacho tab yaha apni betiyon se milne aa sakthi hon'..inke shaadhi ke saal gira par bhi aap nahin aayi" BD said coming forward to her.

"Savitriji hum aathe who ka hain na humaar bete ke liye Bridewa dhoondhne mein bujy the hum ee liye hum aa na paye'.lekin jab Ramona bitiya bhulaya aur kaha ki humaar dhono angelwa ko humaar yaadh aa raha hain tab hum dhudkar aa gaye" Manorama explained smiling fondly at her nieces.
"Maami aap usse nahin layi" Nidha asked looking around her maami.
"Kisse? Oh usse'..uske bina hum kabhi aaye hain ka" Manno maami said "Kaha gayi who'. Lakshmi" Manno called out.
They heard someone shouting from outside.
"Who the hell let this mutton inside" Jeh was shouting at some poor shivering servants, pointing at a goat dressed in a colourful coat "It has eaten almost half of the plant" he pointed at small rose plant.
"Lakshmi" Nidha shouted running towards the goat and picking it up.
Jeh looked at his wife incredulously. She was cuddling the goat like a pet poodle.
"Nidha is this your pet mutton" Jeh asked her looking at her with wide eyes.
"Mutton? Koi jeethe jaagthe bakhri ko mutton bulatha hain kya hain Jeh'..tum bhi na" Nidha said shaking her head at him "Aur waise bhi iska tho ek naam bhi hain, Lakshmi...call her that" she finished threateningly.
Jeh's eyes were the size of dinner plates now. His wife couldn't get any more weirder.
Everyone standing in the courtyard laughed at the site in front of them.

Edited by RDKFF - 12 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
great part. Looks like Ryan will help out the family. 
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! I hope Ryan will help them succeed in their mission! Eagerly looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing
thanx 4 d pm
RDKFF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ch25

In Surmaans room

Maan if we want  Nidha to forgive Jeh and give him a chance, we have to first get to know what is going on in Nidha's head says sur

Meaning what sur she is upset and has every right to be after all Sid crossed the line n fiza is her di says maan

I know maan that's what im saying in order to geth them cclose I have a plan ' nidha loves her di and her bahabis a lot .. Ramona and I are like her sisters than bhabis ' if she couldn't see fiza hurt , she wont be able to see us hurt either'.  Says sur

So what are you trying to say sur  bolo na saaf saaf  kyun muhje confuse kar rahi ho says Maan, scratching his head

Arey mein yeh bol re hooon ki Jeh ko ek aur chance de na hai Nidha ke samne acha bane ka says sur

Ah I got it I can see that look in your eyes sur u have a sneaky plan I know it ' I missed that look  shaadi se phele you use to have that look and be  so mischevious' sneakying out just to meet me remember all your plans kyunki you were afraid of your papa. says  maan

Haan maan pyaar main you have to be like that na'. but ab tho (she looks away back toward him) everything has changed you've changed I've  changed that spark and love is lost some where says sur 

Sur I know but people change with time and we did to  that's normal shaadi ki baad change hota hai' says maan

Haan  maan your right but itna change nahin ki  that your wife doesn't recognize her husband any more '.  You are like a stranger maan  your not the maan I married says sur

Sur y are you starting this again I don't want to fight

Exactly that's it  fight we have to fight Maan says sur

What  fight why do  you want me to fight with you says maan

Yes' see like I said before me and Ramona are just like fiza to nidha'. If we fight infront of nidha and Jeh and if Jeh saves me from you  nidha will see him changing  says sur

Um pagal hogayi  hai kya it wont work, trust me,(he paused) but we can try said maan

Ryan is helping na tho phir aur bhi asaan ho jayega but we have to tell them the plan to sur said, moving towards the door.

Ryan, Ramona, Krishna, and Jeh in RaKrish's room

Sur and Maan explain the plan to the others

Rocking idea  and when ever nidha is upset fiza di is sure to get involed great says ryan

Yeah badi bhabi im sure this will help says Ramona

Par manno maami is here ?says jeh, looking doubtful

Don't worry bd ma n manno mami are going to go shopping its fine, it will be just us youngsters Sur assured

Next morning

At breakfast  table nidha ,jay ,sid, fiza

Sur while giving gobi ki praratha  to  maan winks at him signalling for the drama to start.  Maan grabs  her hand

What hell is this gobi... gobi... i hate gobi... where is my  aloo ki paratha huh says maan

aloo was over  so I made gobi just today i'll tell ragu to get aloo and kal allo ki paratha ok  says sur

he takes his plate and throws on the floor

what the hell , you can't make a simple aloo ke parathe slaps her 

bhabhi says fiz and nidha and runs to her

maan bhai stop its just a  paratha and for that you slapped bhabhi  says fiza

he  then pulls surs hair and says tell them to not interfere  says maan

ouch maan you are hurting me let go sur cries out

jeh comes in between pushes maan away

stop it bhai  bhabhi are you ok sit down says jeh, leading Sur to a chair.

nidha looks at him surprisingly  

the mistake I did last time I cant do again please don't hurt bhabi  says jeh

im sorry maan bhai but you should be ashamed of your self  you are the oldest son and brother here and this is the example you are setting for  them you are no less than my down market husband sid  says fiza

sid walks up to fiza and starts slapping her shouting what the hell is this  how  dare you talk  like that to bhai

he pushes fiza away  she falls near Ayush's feet 

how dare you sid  khurana yes its true I don't want  my sisters in my life or near my property

and yes its true abt the contract I did with you and jeh but that dosesnt mean you can physically keep harming them  ' (pointing finger at sid)just remember if you do that again both of you I will the same fate awaits  your sister shikha who is pregnant '.(goes to pick up fiza but ryan does that and gives her water ..sid seeing this is pissed)

why the change of heart  ayush says fiza

I am not sorry for my deeds but I am not the kind to physically harm one weaker to me   says ayush And the property is still bounds out of bounds for you.

You can never change says nidha looking disgusted

Bhaiyya says  shikha 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kaise ho I told ayush that ill meet him here there is a small reception party at our house tommrow night do come says shikha  they leave

Nidha looks at jeh

Yeah sure you tried to stop maan bhai and look again your brother sid treated di like trash and you cant do anything can you? at least ayush bahi is better than you says nidha

Maan,sur, Ramona,ryan,Krishna, and jeh  gathered in SurMaan's room

What was that? things got worse she is more upset says jeh

I know don't worry T says  ryan 

What T  says  Ramona

Tanushree aka T my Gf Ryan says, with a dimpled

Just wait for the party here is a picture of her Says Ryan

That is  fine  says sur

Boys look at her pic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow lucky boy she is very pretty says  Krishna

Girls are getting irrated, maan see sur upset

Yeah she Is ryan was  her dad in the air force because she is a bomb smiles maan

mr. maan khurana don't you dare look at her like that ufff all men are alike dogs says sur

She and Ramona are walking out when boys say aooowah(like a dog)

girls look at them  and leaves

maan stops her says  but sur Did your dad write a dictionary because you put meaning in my life kiss her on cheek 

Ryan coughs um  sorry kabab mai handsome hai we will leave says ryan the others leave)

Sur smiles and kisses maan back

Edited by RDKFF - 12 years ago
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
her girls idk who updard ch24 nidha or sur but who ever did i loved it rocking loved ryan ooo  he isa charmer ramonasweets loved the new plan my hubby was j love it when he is lol...mano mama loved her hello hi bye bye and love muttion lol sry laxmi lol rocking loved it muah