Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
shivani i have thought about it very deeply yaar and i am no more in a mood to continue it sorry for that 
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

shivani i have thought about it very deeply yaar and i am no more in a mood to continue it sorry for that 

ok fine but at least tell me the problem yaar may be we can find a solution for it
abhayarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc1 . . .Please add me to your pm list
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Loved the Abhiya romance! 😳 And I'm glad Piya confronted Jeh for his irrational behavior regarding the kiss! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayarsh

nyc1 . . .Please add me to your pm list

thanks for liking
sure i will add u

shivanirajput thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! Loved the Abhiya romance! 😳 And I'm glad Piya confronted Jeh for his irrational behavior regarding the kiss! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

thanks for liking
i always wanted pia to confront jai for his overpossessiveness
will update soon i have already written half of it

shivanirajput thumbnail

thanks for reading
shivanirajput thumbnail

sorry for getting late in updating guys kinda busy. this is a real long update . i hope u will not be bored at least read the last part i really enjoyed writing it

CHAPTER 3- A NEW ARRIVAL

Abhay and Pia walked separately to the college canteen. Abhay went and sit with Aleena and Ruhi who were discussing about something important that is going to happen in the college while Pia kept herself busy with Misha

Today the college is full of life .Everyone is preparing to welcome a special student who will be joining their college most probably pretty soon . The whole college has been decorated on the instruction of bitchy T who needed to get a life. Abhay was wondering what on earth was this fuss about. Suddenly principal came their asking all of them to gather around as he is going to make an important announcement today. They all gathered around him eager to know about the situation.

"I think he is leaving the college" Angad said cheerfully

"No idiot we r not that lucky yet. I guess it must be something related to the new student whose mere mention of joining has grabbed so much attention"Ruhi  said almost whispering in his ears

Principal was addressing the whole crowd of students very excitingly, looking as if Katrina kaif has decided to join the college.

Today I m here to tell u something really important . I want all of u's  full cooperation and support to help  us prepare to welcome an incredibly   intelligent student in our college. In fact the word intelligence do not do proper justice to her brilliance. She will be a foreign exchange student coming all throughout from Australian national university, Australia . it is among the top 20 colleges of the world   ranking 20 to be exact. She will be here to do some research on the local history of Dehradun.  She had a 4.0/4.0 G.P.A. in her college . she could heve chosen any college in this world to live out her historical fantasies but she has highly honoured us by deciding to carry out her research work in our college. It will be high privilege to have such a student in our college. So Its  my dear request to all of u students to maintain the decoram of our college from now ownwards. I don't want her to regret her decision . She will be joining the college probably from tomorrow. By now she might have arrived in Dehradun . By the way apart from her academic excellence , she is also immensely talented . She is a gr8 singer and a prolific musician. She is currently the member of one of the most famous bands of Australia i.e. wolfmother and yes a gr8 news for all of u this band will be performing tonight in our city with our new star student as their lead pianist . if anyone of u r interested to meet ur new friend u can go there . If u r not, then also don't miss this golden opportunity to get to hear from one of the most rocking bands of Australia . Moreover mount college students will be given free entry for tonight's show as one of ur collegues will be performing on stage. So ,here I sign off. Have fun children

With this the principal finish his long speech. But for the first time nobody yawned in between , nobody dozed off , everyone was listening to him keenly with the expessions of excitement, curiosity and happiness pasted on their beautiful faces.

Ruhi jumped in joy "Wow yaar its freaking awesome .We will be having such a talented student in our college.  I hope she will be immensely beautiful as well then some people will at least get to know that what does beauty with brains exactly means"she says hinting to T

T got agitated "u should be the last person in this world to talk about beauty and brain bimbo do u even know how to spell them in any of the languages in this world"

Ruhi frowned a bit becoz of this but Angad stopped her from saying anything and increasing this cold war

She continues " I know she will be a nerd with specs on her swollen eyes , braces on her yellow teeth and hairs immensely dipped in oil just like miss Alina Khurana  prior to her not so happening cosying affair with Abhay "

This has really ticked Jai " Mind ur language T" he snaps angrily now started to move towards her but Alina stopped him in his tracks

" Its ok bhai trust me bhai she will be going to get the shock of her life after seeing that new girl. I have read that people from ANU are really cooly especially girls who are immensely beautiful and have an attitude with which they can blow anyone off . By the way am I the only one who missed her name" asks Alina looking curiously with all the other students

"No Alina  I suppose Princi was so engrossed into her achievements that he forgot to mention the most important detail" replied Ruhi cursing principal  under her breathe

Misha now cries out unable to hold herself for any long "Shut up u all idiots u r busy discussing shit when all u should be worried about is the concert . guys wake up omg omg wolfmother is performing today in our city  isn't this f***ing awesome .Bless that girl yaar we will get to see the live concert of a band free of cost for whom I can pay any amount just to get a glimpse of them"she got hyper as in she is on sky 9 right now

"Ya Mish only u can like such nonsense . I always get headaches whenever I try to listen them" Kabir says mocking her

"Don't listen to this idiot guys u know what wolfmother is a killer live  band whose pedigree is no nonsense ,metallic rock with a menacing groove here see their photograph"she pointed to a photograph in her blackberry 

And let me give u a glimpse of it" she says totally thrilled now and played "cosmic egg"from her phone

Now Pia shouted "ewww Misha what a kind of music is this" with a look of disgust on her face . "are u sure this is music its like some crazy people are shouting their head out as if they have got the biggest treasure on this earth. It sounds like they are banging or u should say throwing utensils together and just proving everyone the degree  of their madness"

Everyone laughed but Misha did not seems to be pleased by this at all

"Fine don't come . Just go and enjoy listening to K.L.Sehgal music or better enough dance on Sheela Ki Jawani" she  says folding her hands across her chest and sulks.

Seeing her frowned face Kabir( thought she is looking really cute right now)   wrapped his arms affectionately around her shoulders"Hey I m sure  we will enjoy them this time . Besides they have an intelligent  girl at their side so maybe we will get to hear something meaningful. Moreover it's a long time since we have attended a live concert so why not give it a try whats say guys"

Pia nodded "Of course we will go"

As she sees Kabir smiling lovingly at Misha .Now Pia can sense something fishy is going on in Kabir's mind and heart. "Has he fallen for Misha .That would be the best thing to ever happen with my sister"she thought happily. She has  always adored Kabir and Misha and wanted them to be together deep down her heart. "let's see how it will  progress . First let me be sure about Kabir's feelings then may be I can help him cracking a hard nut like Misha" she smiles inwardly and leaves .The whole group is dispersed by now.

Abhay has already moved out by now. He has no interest in knowing about the new girl who has stirred the whole campus to welcome her and also in listening to a music which has no rhythm ,no lyrics and is entirely foreign to him.

Abhay did not care what the people were saying .But he has this strange feeling that something is about to hit him hard and will going to have a huge affect on his life. He did not give a damn about who is coming and who is leaving. He was just leaving only to be stopped by Alina . He was way too frustrated by now . He calmed himself down and turn back getting back  his normal expressionless facial traits which always make Alina go week on her knees . She finally gathered herself and politely asked "Abhay will u please come with me today for the concert . Although I m not much into this kind of music but anyways these days I m experiencing a hell lot of new things in my life say for example my dressing style ,the first love of my life. So I m thinking of giving it a try"she says  blushing a bit.

Abhay feels a lump in his throat looking at innocent Alina "I hope u  will forgive me Alina for what I m doing to u . I hope u will understand that my hands are tied by the duty towards my clan" he thought sadly.

"And I would like to meet that highly speculated girl. I think this exposure will help me strengthen my new found confidence" she says trying to reason with him as she also knows that he don't personally prefer going to these types of places

Abhay was about to refuse when a realisation struck him badly. His Pia will definitely be going there  with Jai. That psycho never leave a chance to play with his Pia and he is also pissed off at both of them after last night's  kiss so its not a good idea to leave Pia alone for her own good and also Pia is such an accident prone he can't let her be on her own at such a crowded place. Now he also remembered  that today is a special day for both of them. He has to make it memorable for her. A concert would give him immense opportunity to do so.

"Ok I will come with u . May be I will like it" he replied politely

Alina jumped in joy and advanced unknowingly to give him a loving hug but he just backed off . She got a bit embarrassed by this sudden act. She merely gave him a smile and left without uttering a single word.

Abhay really felt bad for her but he can't help it. He knows that in the end she will be hurt far  beyond repair. "May be I should start finding a solution of this problem soon" he thought hopefully and went to gym to get all the trouble out of his mind

Meanwhile Jai approached Pia .She was getting really nervous thinking about the way she has talked to him before. But she has to do  it is for both of their sake. She has understood that he has really started loving her .It is best to get rid of him without involving Abhay otherwise the consequences will be fatal for both of them.

Jai initiated the talk"So Pia are u out of ur Florence Kelley avatar or still u r all set to stab me with ur words"

"Look Jai I'm sorry for what I said. I was just a bit upset .I know I went too far but I highly apologise for this . But u should know one thing Jai if there is one thing that Pia Dobrial hated , it is someone trying to control her. I have not even  given my dad the authority to do so. U r a good friend to me ya just a good friend I never told u that I loved u ,did i? I m giving it a shot for ur sake but now u r making things worse. U have no business telling me whom I can and cannot kiss, hug  or sleep with . I hope u got my point clearly Jai" she asked raising her eyebrows

Jai was burning in anger .He wanted to slap her hard  right across her face right now . But he stopped himself realizing that that this is neither a right time nor a right place to show her what he is made of. He took a deep breath to steady his heart beats.

"Ok Pia I get it. U want to take our relation a bit slow and u don't want me to interfere in ur personal life. Ok u have all the time in this world Pia . I will try my best. So now we can start all over again. So how about going with me for the concert as the starters" he was trying to sound as normal as possible. But his eyes were grey , grey of a sad , gloomy overcast sky. Pia realised that being harsh  now would be too unfair to him . She just nodded her head in yes and went past him to attend her classes

"U will have to pay highly for this pia. I will make u mine at any cost " Jai smiled looking determined

After all the classes were over Misha was all set to go to home .She had almost put the keys in her bike when she saw Kabir coming towards her running in his full speed shouting her name

"Mish wait I need ur help"he was panting now

"What happened kabira why r u looking like u  have just got beaten by Usain Bolt in a 100m race by  a milli second"she asked trying to sound  serious

"Mish can u not joke for a second please ." he says sulking a bit now

"Ok tell me whats the problem"

"Actually errm can u give me lift till my house .Actually my car boke down recently I mean  the engine of my car is giving me nightmares plus errm the fuel tank is leaking and I have not got enough money to refuel it.So do u mind if I will accompany u"he asked hopefully

"Ok chill Thakur ur car has become just like u "chalti phirti problems ki dukan" u must be raping the poor thing badly these days by making it do overtime in service of ur girlfriends" she says trying to tease him

"Mish remember I don't have a girlfriend" he says making puppy faces now

"Okk  fine ,u r such a drama king come on sit ,be careful these days I m planning to compete with  Michael Schumacher"

"Just try ur best  to drop me home in one  piece" Kabir pleaded

"Ok if u insist" .she says shrugging her shoulders. "Thakur hold me yaar u won't look that good with scratches all over ur  face". He hold her  shoulders smiling widely as Misha took off

Pia was seeing all the drama of Kabir standing far in the parking lot itself(she was waiting for Jai) "Kabir u have sure  fallen badly for Misha I hope this time u will get ur true soulmate" she thought praying to god to help them in their love story

Kabir enjoyed the whole ride just looking at Misha . He was admiring her every gesture. Her culs which were flying on her shouders, her beautiful eyes which was analysing the road just like an expert ,her fair complexioned face which was glowing'. He was lost in his thoughts when Misha stopped the bike abruptly by pushing the breaks quite hard

"What happened Mish"he says trying to get out of his dreams which were filled with Misha

"Wake up from ur dreams Thakur. We r at ur home"Misha looks at him doubtfully

"Oh"Kabir said sounding highly disappointed because now he has to part away from Misha .

" Ok bye Kabir"Misha almost started the bike again when Kabir finally decided to ask her. Silence will not going to help him anymore

"Hey Mish do you erm I mean erm will u come with me for the concert"

Misha was surprised "Kabir I m already coming yaar"

"No I mean I will pick u I mean u know Pia will go with Jai and Panchi with Danish" he says trying to convince her

"But Kabir I can go on my own u know I m accustomed to it as my sisters always ditch me due to their boyfriends" she tries to explain him now

"But Mish I m not accustomed to go alone .Please come with me na. Can,t u do this much for ur best friend"he is trying his best to make her consent  to his offer

"Ok fine yaar why r u making these strange faces for such a small thing .I will come with u happy"

"Very"

"Bye Kabir"

"Bye Mish".Kabir says as he watch her go .He put a hand on his heart to regain his normal heartbeats and went inside his house with a big smile crept on his face          

Later in the evening Dobrial house was full of life. Dobrial sisters are getting ready for the concert ,all set to daze their man except Misha who on second thoughts is more of considered as their brother. Pia has set her mind high to seduce Abhay tonight . After the confrontation with  Jai ,she was a feeling a bit relaxed because at least  Jai will not set his hopes high on her for the time being . So , the full focus is on Abhay for now . She was wearing a short white dress clinging onto her body barelly passing her thighs ,one shoulder jersey stretch side cut out with stone and bead embellishment. She has put on a bit of smoky make up giving special touch to her eyes wearing long gold earing and silver heels to give it an irressistible touch

Panchi was also getting ready to impress Danish wearing a one shoulder  purple gown with tiered gown abd flower appliques on shoulder. But Misha was in her usual baggy brown pants and white printed t shirt

"eww Panchi we r not going for a ball r we?" Misha  says looking at  Panchi amazed

Panchi replied while tying her hairs in a bun "Mish its more of a formal there yaar. All the prestigious people of Dehradun  will be gathering there today. After all this is the biggest concert to have ever happened in our city and.."

Pia cut Panchi in the middle "But Mish what r u wearing?"

"Pia I didn't knew u r unable to pronounce casuals these days" Misha says mocking her

"Misha this is not funny ok. There is no way I will let Kabir I mean all high class people of Dehradun  look at u in this "

" So what will u do"she ask raising her eyebrows

"Oh Mish u have no idea what I can do ?"with this she pushes Misha inside her dressing room and locked the door from outside. "Misha wear the dress hanging on the hook at the right and I m not opening the door till u will do the same"

"Pia this is not done. I did't punctured ur car in the morning I swear"Misha was shouting from the dressing room

"Oh Mish u r unbelievable u did that aghhh" 

"Pia open the door or I will knock it down. Damnit why r u doing this to me"

"Because I want to help u and kabir in kicking in ur love story"she thought inwardly and now shouts back at Misha "Because I don't want anyone to poke fun at my sister now do i? .now quickly come out wearing that dress unless u want to miss the concert of ur favourite band"

"I hate u Pia"

"Feelings r mutual Misha" Pia giggled a bit

After five minutes Misha came out of the door feeling uncomfortable trying to stretch the dress so that it can at least cover some more of her body. Pia and Panchi were just staring with their mouth open big enough for making way to any fly inside. Misha was in a one of a kind black cocktail dress with unique pleate lace down the front and back accented with classy side panel of black sequins and wide sequin straps

Misha shouts at them to get them back to earth

"Pia am I dreaming"Panchi asked with her mouth still  open

"No Panchi this is real"Pia shouted and advance to hug Misha or as in to touch her to confirm that all this is for real.

"Stay away from me Pia . look happy now. U r such a devil. I m looking like a bimbo" Misha says frowning a bit

"Misha  don't say that . U r looking amazing right now. But something is missing"Pia  says looking at her from top to bottom .She grabs her forcefully and with the help of Panchi applies best make up on her and also brushed her hairs properly to lie on her shoulders so as to maintain the original Misha accense in her style as she knows that Kabir like her the way she is.Misha finally looked into the mirror. "Oh god I m looking like someone directly out of a chick flick. This is horrible"

"Oh don't say this we have put in so many efforts to turn u into Angelina Jolie .Stop whinning now will u?"Panchi says still analysing her to find if there is something left and then handed her some  fashionable earings and black stilettos  to complete the transformation.

"Mish trust me one day u will thank us for this . Look Kabir has arrived and even Jai and Danish r here"Pia says looking outside the window as she saw three of them parking their cars.

All three girls stepped their foot outside their house and the guys almost fainted in amazement. Kabir stood their looking at Misha unable to take his eyes off her. He finally came out of his trance when Misha clicked her fingers in front of him

"What happened Kabir I know I'm looking horrible but u see I m actually paying the price of having two sisters in tow...." he shut her off by softly placing his finger on her lips

"Misha u r looking wonderful, out of this world"he says still in daze.

Misha felt a bit uncomfortable by the way he was looking at her and the way he touched her. She felt something strange, something completely foreign to her when his fingers were on her lips.

"ermm I mean u should not get worried u look gr8. Can we go now."Kabir says finally gaining back his composure

"Ya"says misha shrugging off that strange sensation

All of them reached the auditorium where Abhay,Alina,T,Angad and Ruhi were already present. Abhay was transfixed at a point from the moment Pia arrived . He forgot to even blink his eyes. He has fallen flat on his face. she always has this effect on him. But this "come ,get me" attitude of her has make him struggle from his own desires. Pia smiled shyly realizing his continuous stare at her.The concert has still 1 and half   to kick off. They came early to ensure their seats as a large crowd is anticipated to come. The auditorium was decorated fully with  lights and posters of the band. The atmosphere was hot or u should say electric. Abhay excused himself from Alina saying that his father has called him and he will return soon.

After few moments Pia received an sms from Abhay stating "Meet me near the shooting area of the auditorium"

"Jai I m going to the washroom"

"U know where it is"

"Yes I think I do .I will be back soon" she says and then rushed to search for Abhay when suddenly a hand pulled her and blindfolded her she was about to shout but was shut off by a cold hand on her mouth. Now she realizes its none other than her vampire bf the man she loves unconditionally "Abhay what r u doing"she whispers.

"Pia just trust me"

"hmm"she replies softly

With this he picked her in his arms and entered a big room situated remotely at the back of the auditorium. She was having goosebumps in her guts. He  put her down gently.

"Abhay will u let me open this black piece of cloth from my eyes"she asked feeling a bit excited now

"Not yet Pia, have some patience". He quickly shut the door still looking at her surprised face and move forward and hug her from back "The most precious possession that has ever come to me is ur heart"he whispered in her ears leaning forward, his mouth was brushing her ears sending a tingling sensation throughout her body. She shivered a bit ,he opened the blindfold placing a gentle warm kiss on her neck. She just stood there dumbfounded . It seemed like she was transported to a fairyland. She was completely blown away by this surprise for her.She was speechless for about ten minutes and just kept looking at Abhay lovingly chanting "I love u"softly throughout. She kept gushing and raving over the decor ,  the balloons ,the LED lights , the stuff in the basket and the rose petals that were on the floor. She has never ever imagined in her wildest of the dreams that he will pull up something like that.

The room was extraordinarily decorated. Romance was brimming from every part  of the room. Candles are grouped together in various corners of  the room  inhancing the feeling of intimacy. Dimmer switch added to the lighting so as to psychologically induce romantic feeling. Mirrors are placed all across the room that are reflecting softened light giving more depth to the room. Window curtains that are plush,alluring and dark curbing anything outside the room from intervening in romantic mood ,soft romantic music and some potpourri( mixture of dried flower petals and spices used to scent air) is adding a romantic jizz. Abhay just kept smiling at her while she was admiring the room.

" Abhay how did u'.." she finally broke the silence but still choking.

"have u forgotten who am i?"he asked raising his eyebrows.

"But why I mean today is not a special day"

"Pia today is the most special day of my life . Two years ago on the same day, I  met  an angel who has rocked my world from the moment she has arrived"he replied looking at her with his eyes just speaking of the amount of love he has for her.

"What today is a day we met  2 years back when u saved me from falling off the cliff"she asked her eyes getting misty now

"Yes it is and I thought girls r good at remembering dates and..."

Before he could complete his sentence she ran into  his arms and hugged him tightly as to never let him go . "Abhay u r just amazing I really love u"she says still in arms.

"I love u too ,u r my heartbeat". He separates her slowly from himself and cupped her face and kissed her forehead. He led her  now towards a table to cut the cake with "I love u"written on it. She took the knife lying  on the table,blew the candle off and cut it. She  was about to feed him when he backed off

"Oh I m sorry" she says  meekly

"Its ok u can have mine also after all ur heart is beating for both of us" he says smiling at her

She could not hold it for more and just thrown her arms around his neck and kissed him with all her intensity on his lips . Abhay also returned the gesture with atmost passion. He pulls her up and presses her more passionately, his mouth urgently moving over her moist mouth, exploring it, teasing and sucking the lips and both r just showing the depth of their love to each other. Finally pia broke off the kiss to grab some air .Her face was flushed red. She was looking down unable to meet his eyes.

"Pia look at me"he whispers raising her chin with his thumb. "Pia u r looking irresistibly beautiful today. U have driven me crazy from the moment u arrived" he  passionately confess

"thanks" she says softly "Abhay u know this is the first time u r telling me that I m beautiful. U always praise my inner traits and ignore my physical appearance completely" she states narrowing her eyebrows

He laughs " Because I don't bother to state the obvious but a fact that is hidden from the entire world. And ur beautiful soul make me forget everything else about u but trust me Pia I have never seen anyone as beautiful as u"and now he grabs her hand and pulls her  gently into his arms .

Meanwhile in the main hall people r gathering . Everyone is gasping seeing Misha which is bothering Kabir a lot. The other girls who tried to tease her were handled quite nicely by Kabir and Angad. Jai has no interest in this drama .He was getting restless because of Pia's absence.

"Misha have u seen Pia . She told me that she is going to the washroom and will return soon. But there is no trace of her anywhere yet.  Her mobile is also going  out of range."

"Chill dude she will come soon this is not kumbh mela that she will be lost. Must be doing something important. Ok fine I will just go and search her and parcel her back in ur lap"

With this Kabir jumped up. He can't let Misha go anywhere alone today as just can't stand anyone's prying eyes fiesting on her beautiful body"No Mish u stay here I will go . I used to come here with my dad when I was just a kid as he used to be fond of theatre . So I know this auditorium inside out . I will search her quickly"  with this he went off. He looked out for Pia in every part of the auditorium but there was no sign of Pia. He was returning disappointed when he saw small light coming out from that huge room which was meant for indoor shootings of films and for practicing plays. He peeked  inside and got startled by what he saw.

Pia was in abhay's arms and both are gazing at each other lovingly sharing a feeling which only true love can grant . Abhay kissed both of her cheeks and then gently separates her from him . He moved back a little and took out a sapphire and platinum filigree ring from his pocket and raised it in front of her

"Pia this was the day I met u two years ago. I was a walking dead that time . U brought me back. U r the only hope of light in my dark life. Today I ask u to accept this promise ring from me. It is a ring that will seal our souls forever. U r the girl I can't live without, who make me complete so miss Pia Dobrial would u accept this ring and accept me as ur soulmate" he was still on his knees

Kabir could not take it anymore. He wants to barge in but something inside him was holding him back. He always knew that Pia loved Abhay but now Abhay is with Alina and Pia is with Jai. So all this not making sense to him. He decided to talk to Pia about it later and rather return to his friends now.

Pia was moved into tears. She just nodded her head in yes . With this Abhay got up and took her hand into  his placing a soft kiss on each finger and  then slipped the ring into her middle finger

"Thanks u Abhay .Today is the best day of my life.Time is flowing like a river,wave after wave unlike our daily routine. This moment will be etched in my memory for lifetime.   I love u and I love it"she says looking at the ring and then hugged him tightly pressing herself to him. She felt so safe , feeling his arms around her.

"U make me so crazy Pia and that thing u gave me a few minutes ago"he whispered in her ears. She took a few seconds to realise that he is talking about the kiss. She blushed "you started a temptation and before it could affect me you just left me.. all dying for ur touch"his hot breath was tickling her bare shoulders now ."Ur eyes are so beautiful Pia. I can just drown in them"he kissed both of her eyes "And god ur pink luscious lips I can never get enough of them" with this he parted her a little and then looked at her , her face was flushed red by now glowing immensely with love , her eyes were closed feeling the ecstasy of the moment. He ran his fingers over her lips tracing their shape and then with his eyes shining he bend his head towards hers. At the first touch of his lips on hers Pia was lost, the earth moved under her feet. She kissed him back, little nibbling kisses that seemed to drive him crazy as his breath was laboured too. He deepened the kiss for a minute before pulling apart with herculean effort. He has to control himself now. He leaned his forehead on hers , both were breathing heavily now. She finally opened her eyes and realised what she did right now and moved away from his arms shyly. He finally kissed her forehead and gave her a smile which was just meant for her. "We should move now. There are many people waiting for us.God u r so tempting Pia"

"let me redo my makeup first. I have to get the colour back to my cheeks then we can go"she says looking at her swollen lips

"ok"he consented trying to remind himself that this is for real  

gosh that was a big update please do hit the like button and comment i honestly worked hard for this one. and i promise the new character will be there in the next update till the keep smiling

Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome shivani...never knew you were such a brilliant writer...! and sorry If I interrupted with the Update flow... but couldn't resist from commenting...
I read your entire FF right now and woah...it was brilliant... first part...Piya's dream and then her reaction to Jai were perfect and that moron deserves it badly...😡 and then next Part... Abhiya romance... lekin usse pehle there pain... you described so vividly...specially that of Piya... and then this part... the new girl... and the concert...moreover the way Abhay felt bad for Alina was nice... but this Jai...he seriously needs to get a life dude... aww Kabir falling for Mish... and Piya suspicious is cool...!!

yay!! I am first... anyways... PM me the next part whenever you Update!
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago