Maneet FF-Love makes Life Beautiful#3-Ch 41-P141 - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
dasara  is ovr now... so wen will we get update...
waiting for ur update...
update soon...
Hey Soumya...!!
Still waiting for the update eagerly..!!
plz update soon..!!
dussehra is over when are you going to update ðŸ¥º

*edited*

you updated YAYYY 
Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago

Updated my post with Chapter 39 on Page 111...!!!!

This post is reserved for Chapter 40...!!!

***EDITED

Chapter 40

"Great, no travel. Now seriously, looks like I have to take care of the mansion and the office", he thought and sat there, wondering what to do.

He heard the leaves of the trees hustle with the wind, smiled, and looked out of the window. It was a pleasant night. He looked at the moon and walked upstairs to the terrace. Surprisingly he had left his phone, in the bedroom itself. He stood staring at the moon and the sky. He smiled and remembered the moments that he had spent with his mom, when he was a kid. His mom would tell him, that she would get him the moon if he had his dinner without making a fuss. He walked around and now faced the snooker room. He bent over and rested his elbows on the wall there. His gaze fell onto his watch that now showed the date and time.

"Its been a month since Geet confessed", he thought, "Time runs so fast".

He then remembered something and smiled wickedly. He went down to his bedroom and got his phone. He dialed the number Geet had dialed from, the last time. He called back on that number.

Singapore

"theek hain tum internship karoge. Lekin dhyaan rahen, kisi se zyaada friendship mat karna aur yeh pyaar vyaar ke chakkar bilkul nahin chalega. Tu shaadi usi se karegi jisse hum final karenge", said Geet.

"Ji Veerji", said Geet, nodding her head very sincerely and giggling in her heart of hearts, "you will have to eventually agree and accept Maan as the son in law of this house. If you don't agree, main tuo bhaagne waali hoon bahut thez".

Geet heard the phone ringing and skipped a beat when she saw Maan's number.

"Gosh inhe abhi phone karna tha. Kaisa insaan hain, time ka bilkul khaddar nahin aur duniya inhe best businessman kehti hain", she thought and tried to take the phone into her hand.

"Kaun hain?", came her brother's voice.

"Ji, niharika ka phone hain, main uthau ya aap uthayenge?", asked Geet, showing the phone to him.

"Theek hain theek hain, jaldi baat karo aur so jao. Kaafi raat ho chuki hain", he said and walked away. Geet took a deep breath and took the call.

"Are you mad? Why are you calling me at this time? Why are you awake till now? Aap yeh nahin jaante hain kya ki Singapore mein abhi time kya ho rahan hain? Ajeeb insaan hain aap. Kuch bhi kabhi bhi kar dete hain. Ab chup kyun hain, boliye phone kyun kiya?", said Geet, non-stop.

"Geet, gap toh diya karo, duro ko bholne ke liye", he said, laughing.

"Haan Haan has lijiye. Meri halat kharaab ho gayi appka phone call dekh kar", she said, angrily.

"Isiliye toh phone kiya", he said, softly.

"Kya?", she asked.

"Kuch nahin. Tu mere bare mein soch rahin thi kya?", he asked, smirking.

"Ji Nahin, aap mere bare mein soch rahen the, isiliye toh phone kiya", she said, giggling.

"Haan main tumhaare bare mein hi soch rahan tha", he said, "Aaj kal main jab bhi snooker room ko dekhta hoon toh teri yaad aati hain. Kya kare?", he said, suppressing a smile.

"Mr. Khurana, raat k ek bhaje aapko mazaak soojh raha hain?", asked Geet.

"Jab bhi tumhein dekhta hoon tuo mazaak hi soojhta hain aur kuch nahin soojtha, Geet", he said, in a seductive tone. Geet immediately sat down on the couch, in order to prevent herself from falling on her face.

"Dekhiya", she said and was about to say something when he cut her, "Kya dekhoo?"

"Maan", she screamed and he laughed.

"Kyun phone kiya?", she asked.

"Kyun koi wajah honi chahiye tumse baat karne ke liye?", he asked.

"Aap toh bina faaide ki saans bhi nahin lete ho, toh mujh jaise simple aur sweet si ladki ko phone kyun karenge? Zaroor koi kaam hogi", she said.

"Theek hain Geet, bye", he said and waited for her to say something. She did not. "Bye Geet, tumne mujhe hurt kiya hain. Kya matlab Geet ki main sirf faaida dakhta hoon? Theek hain, jaan gaya hoon main. Ab main phone nahin karunga", he said and hung up.

He smirked after he hung up and walked in the verandah for sometime. Geet, on the other hand, walked up and down in the living room wondering what she spoke.

"Geet, you idiot, what did you do? Why do you talk non-sense? Why cant you think? Now what???", she thought.

She tried calling Maan again, but he kept cutting the call and smiling harder everytime.

"It's not easy Geet, sweetheart! Try harder", he thought and walked around the verandah.

She tried calling him again and again but no luck. She finally got frustrated and left him an email,

"I'm sorry Can we talk?", she emailed him, hoping she would get the reply atleast.

Soumya😃

P.S. Sorry very small update...!! Will make a detailed one next time. Bye and take care. The precap holds true for the next update as well...!!!!!

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
res for comment ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† Edited by Maaneet099 - 12 years ago
okkk
toh munde ko monthly annversry bhi yaad hai
like your ff, nice update.
awesome update!!!
Maan smiling wickedly means he's upto something
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
that was lovely . geet ki gadi thodi toh aage badi .hope for the best . i loved the part where maan realised  the time and date . even his mother fond memories . great going .
OMG!...you are back!:)

*jumping*

awesome!

I am sure geet's brother will agree 4 the internship!

wonder what is going in maan's mind...

continue soon!
Edited by sweet scorpio - 12 years ago