The Next Dolly Bindra??

Poll

who do u thing will be the next dolly bindra urf fight box??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
devilish_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Well I know most of u r disappointed but who knows what can happen after all it's big boss……anyways I know ppl don't think bb did the right decision by calling only one men and one lakshmi….but u know more women more ciaos will happen in the house😛...now admit most of u watch bb for fights right...😆ohh com on pls don't look at me with rotten tomatoes I prefer fresh ones😃...……..accept it girls it's the truth and that to by me…anyways let me tell u all the reason why I chose the above as options

Mandeep

Mujhai to inkai upar pahlai saihi shak tha⭐️…….aur inki do ponies  daikh ko to aur ho raha hai🤣

Sonika

Ok maybe she won't fight coz of her "condition" …….but who knows what those mood swings can do... 🤔🤣

Pooja Bedi

I know she kinda looks nice but the way she was directing questions to nihita yesterday……..the shak had to rise😲😛

Pooja Misra

Inki to shakal daikh nai layak thi jab inhai pata chala kai jab tak bb ka adaish na aai jab tak yai chunnu munnu jaisai bag sai kaam chaligai🤣….inkai kaprai daikh kai to lag raha tha chota kaafi hai😃⭐️

Gulabo Sapera

Well she is a nari shakti fighter👏……laikin pata nahi in not-so –desi larkiyo kai saath yai kahi unhai maarna na shuro ho jai with her safaid safaid churiya😉

Juhi Parmar

I know juhi might start crying…………laikin inka bhi bharosa nahi🤡

Nihita

OK nihita………yai zyaada nahi larai gi laikin jis tareekhai sai saari larkiya uskai peechai pari huwi hai😡……….toba toba aisi samasya mai to insaan ki ladai honi avyashak hai🤣

That's all for now no offence to anyone except dolly bindra………and u r free to throw edible items at me coz I'll donate then to bb😎🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can anybody even come close? 😆

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Juhi i think  ... she has a temper ... and loves screaming

... but that is because i have never seen or read about half of them so can't truly tell

Mandip will be the spicy one ... she will probably be the one who will cause the start of all fights with her direct questions ... She doesn't look like the one to actually fight and abuse ...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 fst option , she looks quarrelsome and fearsome both ., she will keep this show at fst position..
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think so , any one will be like dolly
God no one come even close to her. Miss her already!!! LOL. I probably think it may be Juhi, but I am just hoping for a couple of more surprise inmates to make their entries, preferably men. Some of the contestants will be like Shweta Tiwari, who will make their way in like a meethi choori, and some will just not give a shhhieet like Dolly. Lets see. 
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Juhi parmar jus wait nd watch...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 mandip , plz do something to  keep all of us entertained..