allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 27
awesome...
Geet is the only person who can say no tot the Maan Singh Khurana at his face...
and Maan left to her choice...
good Geet is back to Delhi...
what did Dev mean?
did Maan make their lives hell in the mean time?
cont ASAP dear...
the precap is interesting...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww soumya that was terrific update...
so  Geet  stayed in HP alone...n has returned back to mansion...
wanna see what's gonna happen next...
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waitimh dear
pls make her to sing
and maan should be spell bound for her voice
and playing the musical instruments
plzzz
mons_mb thumbnail
update update😊😊
we want update😊😊
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for the next part dear...
CrystalSaya thumbnail
OMG...GEET DISOBEYS MAAN...I LOVE IT...NOW SHE IS BACK ND WANNA SEE DAT GEET MANOFYING MAAN...DREAMY...WAITING FOR NEXT ONE...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi...

just read ur FF...

loved it...

plz add me to ur PM list...sent u request...
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HEllo Everyone,

HEre is the next update and the most awaited Manneet interaction. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chapter 28

"Namaste Geet ji, kaise hain aap?", Dev asked, smiling.

"Ji main theek hoon. Aap kaise hain?", she asked, sitting down on the couch, opposite to him.

"Ji, aap aa gaye, tuo shayad aaj se theek rahunga", he said, still smiling.

"Ji?", she asked, wondering what that meant.

"You were alone there, and here none of us could not stay in peace", he said, smirking.

"Matlab?" , she asked, completely confused.

"That you should ask my wife and sister. They made my life a living hell these two days and for the first time in my life, I wished Naintara was away from me, in her so called vacation", he said, breathing heavily, after completing his statement.

Daadima smiled and wondered why everyone in the family enjoyed pulling each others legs. She sat quietly and observed her youngest grandson pull his to-be or not-to-be bahbhi's legs.

"Oh God!", said Geet, "Aur yeh sab meri wajah se hua?", she asked, though she knew the answer, hoping he would tell her she was not the reason.

"Aapko koi shaq hain abhi bhi?", he asked, laughing. When he saw her smile disappear he said, "Oh Relax Geet! Both of them tortured me because I made them cut short their vacation. It has nothing to do with you. Do not worry", he assured her.

She smiled and asked, "You sure?"

"Ji haan! 150% sure", he said, smiling. Nakul walked into the living room, with coffee, when Dev asked, "Some coffee for you?"

"Ah yes! Thanks!", she said, smiling, while Dev handed over the cup of coffee. He handed over another cup to daadima, who smiled as an acknowledgement. Geet looked around the mansion while she sipped her coffee and Dev observed the movements of her eyes.

"You searching for someone?", he asked.

"Nahin", she said, looking back at him. Dev smiled and the three of them sat quietly and had their coffee. They were disturbed by the ringing of Dev's phone, who smirked while he took his phone into his hand.

"Haan Maan Bro, kahiye", said Dev, while carefully observing Geet's expression. Geet alsmot choked on her coffee and remembered, she had to face Maan in some time. Two days back, she had refused to obey his orders of coming back with Kiara and Naintara. Now, two days later she would have to bear the brunt of it. How had this man and the so-called consequences related to her stubbornness slipped out of her mind and thoughts?

Dev smiled as he spoke to Maan and then hung up. He observed Geet's change in expressions and took a deep sigh deliberately.

"Kya hua Dev? Sab theek hain?", asked Daadima, softly, putting her coffee cup aside.

"Oh Daadiji ab kya bataye. Maan Bro pata nahin do din se bad mood mein hain. Abhi bhi Chilla rahen the phone pe", he said, innocently.

Geet's heart skipped a beat and she immediately put the coffee cup aside. Daadi and Dev noticed that. And daadima asked her, "Ab aapko kya hua hain, Geet?"

"Kuch nahin, coffee khatam ho gayi", she said, pulling the cup towards her to make sure, Dev would not peep into the cup to see, if it was really over or not.

"Want some more?", asked Dev, politely.

"Ji nahin, thanks!", she said.

Dev nodded and Daadima continued, "So, what is wrong with him?", she asked Dev, while turning the pages of a magazine.

"I dunno. Now who has the guts to ask "The Maan Singh Khurana", why he is in a bad mood?", he said, changing the tension that was building up in Geet.

Geet wondered if it was anything connected to not listening to him. She then told herself, "Geet you are Geet, but Maan is Maan Singh Khurana. He is not going to be affected by such trivial things. So relax. Something must have happened in office. That's probably why he is angry and mad. Waise bhi aaj tak tumne kabhi unhe accha mood mein dekhi hain kya? Nahin na. So chill Geet Puttar. You rock and he does not".

She was about to pat herself, with her own words of encouragement, and almost moved her hand towards her shoulder but stopped. She saw Dev staring at her and hence smiled and adjusted her stoll with her hand that was supposed to pat her back.

"Koi nahin Geet, later you can pat yourself. Remember you rock, Girl", she thought again and giggled. Daadima looked up at her, from her magazine and asked, "Kya baat hain Geet?"

"Ah kuch nahin", she said, "Waise aap kuch keh rahen the, Dev ji". She said, trying to change the topic.

"Haan Maan bro and his bad mood", he said, with a lopsided smile.

"So what's the conclusion Dev?", asked Daadima, "anything wrong in office?"

"Pata nahin Daadima. Now I'm not sure if Someone at office is at fault or someone at home. Maybe someone did not do what was told or did something that was not supposed to be done", he summarized.

"HE'll be fine", said Daadima, putting the magazine aside and getting up. "I'll see what's cooking for dinner", she said, walking out of the living room.

Dev got up too and Geet looked at him. "I'll go and catch up with some work too, Geet! I think Kiara is in her bedroom. she was working on some project. I'm not sure what Naintara is doing", he said.

"Ah no problem. I'll read the newspaper and have some other work to do",she said, smiling.

"Okay! I'll see you at dinner then", he said.

"Sure", she said. He walked upstairs, while Geet picked up the magazine that daadima was reading previously. She read it for sometime. she was also feeling exhausted because of the excess masti that she had done over the last two days, with the kids around her house, in HP, that she did not even have time to sleep properly. But she knew she could not sleep until she has her dinner, as she would be wokem up again, by Daadima.

She continued to read the lines physically, but nothing seemed to register. Her eyes were slowly closing but she wouls sit up straight, every now and then. She debated the thought of going to the bedroom, but put the thought aside, because she knew she would definitely sleep once she was in her bedroom. Atleast the living room, is not v ery comfortable, so she would be forced to keep herself awake.

"Yeah, I'm better off here", she told herself, while turning to the last page of the magazine.

Khurana constructions

"MK there is a party organized by one of our clients. They are very particular about you attending it", said Sasha, while sitting in Maan's cabin, surveying him, as though the lens of her eyes had microscopic lens attached too.

"Sasha, you handle it", he said, plainly, as though why she was even wasting her time, asking him to come to some party, when she knew the answer. Maan usually kept away from parties and always asked Sasha and Adi to attend them on his behalf. He believed he could use that time with his grandmom or think of how to expand his business operations, unless the situation really demanded his presence. If it did, then he would go to the party alone, but never with Sasha or Adi. So, for him, it was like, wither he attends the party or they do. All of them dint have to, together, which was a big waste of time.

Sasha very well knew that and until date, she had ensured nothing would go wrong in the party. She carried her self very professionally and made sure no one would ever raise their finger on Khurana Constructions or its CEO and MD, Maan Khurana. Nevertheless, she never failed to ask him every single time, to join the party. Her hope that atleast once he would not say "no" to join her for a party has always been alive, though it was never turned to reality. She dreamt of spending some time with him, atleast in the party, but alas, she was always left disappointed.

"But MK, this party can help us expand our operations in Australia as well. So you could get to intera'" and stopped, when he looked at her seriously. She forgot what she had to say and said, "Okay, I'll take care of it" and picked up some files and left.

Maan pushed his chair back and wondered why Sasha or anyone for that matter in his life could never speak their thoughts out, when he gazed at them seriously. They would simply comply with what he had to say, and moved on.

"Will there ever be an exception to this?" he thought, while closing his laptop and picking up his phone and car keys to leave the office. He drove out of the office and headed straight home.

What Maan was unaware of, was that the answer to his question was right in the heart of his home, in fact, to be more specific, in the living room, of his mansion, at this specific point of time.

Maan parked his car in front of the outhouse and walked in. He freshed up and decided to call his Daadima, but thought otherwise. He thought he'd directly go and meet her.

He walked into the mansion and was about to walk up the stair case when he stopped and turned back. He smirked and walked towards the couch. He saw someone sleep on the couch with the magazine covering the face. He instantly knew who it was.

He cleared his throat. He expected her to wake up, but she did not.

"Oh, in a deep sleep is it?" he giggled and bent forward. He slowly moved the magazine away. He smiled at the cuteness in her, when she slept. He examined her for sometime and stood up straight. He shook himself up and looked away. He hated getting lost when whenever he looked at her innocence and simplicity.

"Geet!", he called out, softly, looking around to see in anyone was around.

She did not respond. He smirked and bent forward and moved towards her ears. Geet felt a tickling sensation as his beard touched her cheek slightly. She wobbled a little. He moved back and smiled yet again, getting lost, in her angelic looks.

He finally bent forward, and blew gently, such that the strands of hair that covered her face, moved away, revealing her face completely. he moved towards her ears again and screamed, "Geet!" and Geet jumped up on the couch. she stood up on the couch, looking confused, when Maan laughed loudly. He clapped his hands and fell onto the other couch, laughing.

Geet still did not understand what happened. She looked around for sometime and finally looked at Maan.

"Yeh dusht daanav aa gaya?", she thought.

"Bloody hell. Is this how you wake up people?", she screamed, while resting her hands on her hips, and continuing to stand on the couch.

"Geet, that couch is pretty expensive, so please", he said, gesturing her to get down. Geet looked at herself and made a weird face and said, "I'll stand here only, what is your problem. I'm sure The Maan Singh Khurana can afford another couch", she said, stubbornly, stamping her feet on the couch.

"Geet!", he said, angrily.

"I know my name is Geet and it is awesome. You don't have to take it so many times", she said, looking away.

"Neeche utro pehle", he said.

"Nahin. Pehle aap yeh bataeye ki koi kisi ko aise utaate hain kya?", she asked, angrily.

"Oh Hello, Ms. Handa, what did you expect?", he asked. He got up and walked towards her. He pulled her down with force and pulled her towards himself.

"Geet you look angelic when you sleep. Your innocence and simplicity is amazingly adorable when you are asleep. I find myself loosing to you, whenever I see you, sleep so cutely, Geet", he said, softly. Geet had butterflies in her stomach, listening to him speak. She started to sweat a little and opened her mouth to say something when she could not get words out. She felt her mouth go dry and she tired to loosen herself from his grip.

"Maan", she said, softly.

"If given a chance Geet, I would have probably taken you, to your bedroom, in my arms, Geet. So that your sleep would never be disturbed. That's what I actually wanted to do, Geet. But unfortunately, you were in the living room and I was not sure if you would be comfortable with it", he said, in a subtle tone that made Geet go bonkers.

He stared at her for sometime and she stared back at him. they had a brief eyelock, when Maan spoke again, "You expected me to give this essay speech and wake you up?" he left her and started laughing. Geet pressed her fingers in anger, "how dare he flirt with me?"

"Mr. Maan Khurana", she screamed.

"Haan Geet, I know my name is Maan and it is awesome. You don't have to take it so many times", he said, winking.

"Aww how much I love it, when he winks", she thought and immediately brushed away the thoughts. She was angry with him and he disturbed her sleep. So she should concentrate on the anger first and not on how handsone he was.

"Don't repeat my dialogues", she retorted.

"Oh I'm sorry. Are you going to file a copyright infringement case against me, Ms. Handa?", he asked, smirking.

"You spolit my sleep", she complained.

"Geet, this is called the living room. Here people don't sleep, Ms. Handa. If you want to sleep and if you do not want to be disturbed you should be going to the bedroom", he explained.

"I'll sleep where I want. You don't have to tell me what to do", she said, folding her hands against her chest.

"Oh really", he said.

"Haan Really. I'm not your Sasha to nod my head for everything you say and obey you completely", she said.

"Your Sasha", the words echoed in Maan's ears. Maan hissed, "Now why is she coming into the picture?"

"Oh I'm so sorry Mr. Khurana, for speaking ill about you're so called trusted employee", she snarled.

"Whatever", he said and sat down on the couch. "So you're back safe and sound, surprising haan", he said sarcastically.

"What do you mean?", she said, in a deep tone.

He smiled and ignored the question. "Maine aapse kuch poocha hain", she said.

"Yeah right! Like I'd answer you're questions", he said, looking at her.

"Why cant you?", she asked.

"Not because I cant Ms. Handa, it because I don't want to", he corrected her.

"Itna guroor. Dusht daanav", she said.

"Kya kaha?", he asked, standing up.

"Kuch Nahin, waise aaap yahan aaya kyun?", she snorted.

"Oh! Ab is Mansion mein aane ke liye mujhe reasons aur explainations dena padega?", he asked.

"Nahin. Lekin chup chap aapke kaam nahin kar sakte the kya? Mujhe disturb karne ki kya zaroorat hain?'

"Geet!", he said, softly and stepped towards her, while she stepped backwards. She hit the table there, balanced herself, and knelt over it. He knelt over her and placed his hands to her side. He looked on intently at her and said, "How can I let you sleep so peacefully Geet? You took my sleep away and you thought you could sleep in peace?"

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HEhe, that's it for now. This is a long update after a long time. πŸ˜‰ 

Precap: I missed you! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahhahahahhaha... 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 Keep Guessing...!!!!! Thanks for the lovely comments everyone...

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago