its ok take ur own time but remember long romantic update
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
HEllo Everyone,

HEre is the update...!!!!!! 😆😆

Girls are getting cheeky... 😲😲😲

Chapter 23

"Sasha, not every can carry off a sari, easily", he said, remembering all the times, Geet, carried off the sari with such poise and  ease. Sasha looked at him, flabbergasted, as though she would burst out anytime, into tears. "Now don't waste my time, I can to go and attend a meeting. Get me those papers", he said.

Sasha nodded and moved forward to call for those papers. "Pinky will get the papers, sign them, please", she said, "I will go and catch up with my other work", she said, trying to smile. She walked slowly out of his chamber and Maan took a deep breath.

"Gosh! I was rude to her. But Geet , I hate you for doing this to me. Everything and everyone I see, reminds me of you and I'm hating it, now", he told himself, angrily and clearly frustrated.

He sat in his chair angrily and waited for Pinky to get the papers. Unfortunately for her, she picked up the wrong file, in the hurry that Maan had called and ended up giving him the wrong file.

Maan, did not even look at it and screamed. "YEh ghalat file hain. Go and get the right one".

Pinky ran out of the chamber murmuring, "he did not even see the file and he screamed at me. I left eating my burger and took the file for him, and all he does is scream". She told Sasha the same and both of them along with Tasha, started searching for the right file. They searched the entire office but could not find it. Sasha was getting worried and called Adi immediately.

"That file was with Dev Sir", he said, cooly and laughed hysterically.

"Kya?", screamed Sasha and hung up. she called Dev immediately but his phone was engaged. She Tried again and again, but no success. She ran to his chamber and to her surprise found it locked. When she asked the watchman, he told her that Dev had gone for a meeting.

"Oh God! Now what?", thought Sasha, pressing her hands. "All of us, are dead meat now", she announced.

She suddenly remembered that Kiara was also with Dev when they were looking through those papers. So she would have an idea too. She took her phone to call Kiara, when Maan called her.

"Yes MK", she said, shivering.

"Ek kaam theek se nahin hota tumse. Where is the file? I gotta go, for a meeting", he yelled. Sasha dropped the phone down, scared and Pinky and Tasha, gulped , wondering what would happen.

"MK, Kiara knows about it. Its not anywhere in the office. I'll call", she said, gathering some courage.

"No need! I'll find out and you better be more organized Sasha, you and the people working under you", he warned her and hung up.

Lake Side

Geet woke up and looked at the time. She smiled and wondered how she could sleep for long. She looked at the other two, who were sleeping happily. She called out their names, but did not respond. She understood they were in deep sleep and let them sleep for some more time. She looked around for sometime and got up. she stretched but she heard something vibrate and ring in a very low tone. She searched for that sound, wondering what it was and finally found Kiara's phone.

She picked me to see, "Maan Veerji Calling", being displayed on the screen. She looked at Kiara again and called out to her, "Kiara, aapke Veerji ka phone hain". But Kiara did not respond.

Maan on the other side, was boiling that she was not taking his call. Finally, Geet pressed the receive button, to answer the call and before she could say anything, Maan was already screaming.

"How long does it take to answer a call, Kiara?", he said, angrily.

Geet did not know what to say, so kept quiet. Moreover, she realized after quite sometime, she had heard his voice.  She heard him yell at her and thought, "Dusht Daanav, bas chillaata rehta hain".

And yet she did not respond. Maan completely lost it now.

"Kiara, I am blasting you from that time and you don't seem to respond at all. Definetely not you. You seem to be in a very good mood, holidaying", he said, softly. Yet no response.

"Kiara", he said again and the same continued, Geet, only continued to listen to him.

"Kiara, you there?" he asked, getting agitated now. Why does every woman in his life, not answer when he calls them? He thought. That day even that stupid Geet, did not answer when I called her, in my dream", he thought and hit his head.

"No No, Maan, not again", he reminded himself and called Kiara one more time, hoping she would respond atleast now. When there was no response from the other side, he kept quiet for sometime. The conversation fell quiet and Maan could only hear the sound of the roaring wind. And Geet could hear the sound of his laptop, giving him email updates.

They kept quiet for  a couple of seconds and Maan suddenly said, "Geet!" And Geet's heart skipped a beat. She smiled and said, "Hmmm!"

"SO, you answered the call?", he asked.

"Haan, she's sleeping", she said, softly. Maan for the first time felt nice to hear the softness in her voice.

"Okay!", he said, "I'll call back later!", he said.

"How did you know it was me?", asked Geet.

"Well, My sister is not that stupid enough to not respond, when her brother calls her and yells at her", he said, grinning.

"Mr. Khurana, you think I am stupid", she asked, angrily. She looked at Naintara, who looked a little disturbed, so Geet walked towards the lake, with the phone.

"I don't think, Geet, because you are!", he said, enjoying her anger and her irritation.

"Hadh hain. Waise why did you call?", she asked.

"Why, do I need Hs. Handa's permission to call my sister?", he asked, slyly.

"Ofcourse not. But people like you, don't remember the others, unless there is some work, right", she said, not regretting a bit, of what she said.

"You're Right, for once", he said and Geet frowned. "I called her to find out about some folder, which only she knows about", he continued.

"I see!", she said.

"And why is she sleeping at this odd time of day?", he asked.

"That's because all of us had heavy breakfast and both of them were very sleepy", she replied.

"Okay! But take care. I don't want my sister eating unhealthy fatty food", he warned.

"Mr. Khurana, If you are so bothered, you should have joined along", she said.

"Geet, I'm not jobless as you people are", he said.

"Thank you Mr. Khurana. It's an art to enjoy other things in life and not just restrict one's life to files folders meetings and clients", she said.

"Thanks for the compliment, Ms.Handa", he replied. "Anyways, where are you people now?", he asked.

"You wanna join?", she asked, flirtily.

"I've been dying to hear this", he said, in the same tone, as hers.

"Oh well! We are near a lake close to HP", she said, walking a little into the water.

"I see!", he said.

"Anyhting else?", she asked, going deeper into the water.

"Nothing! Take care", he said.

"Of your sister? Sure! Don't worry", she said, smiling, at his concern.

"I wasn't talking about my sister, I was talking about you. Bye!", he said and hung up. The last few words rang in her ears and she simply assumed she was hallucinating. But they kept ringing back again and again. She jumped in the water, "He asked me to take care. How sweet!", she thought, playing in the water.

Maan too wondered why he told her to take care of herself. He usually never did that, except to his grandmom and sister. Why did he tell her? How should it matter to him, if she took care of herself or not? How does she relate to him, anyway?, he contemplated. He looked around for some papers and then smirked.

"Maan, your sister is with her, that's why you told her to take care of herself. If anything happens to her, then your sister will have a problem. It has nothing to do with Geet, it has to do with Kiara", he told himself. he thought about it again, shook his head, in a yes and said, "Yes, that's the only reason", he said, smiling, feeling satisfied at the answer he got.

Geet then realized the phone was getting wet, so slowly walked out of the lake, towards Kiara and Naintara. She woke them up, again, but they lazily turned around and continued sleeping.

"Oh gosh! Did you women come to sleep here?", she asked.

"Arey Geet, Holiday hain. Relax karne do na", said Naintara, lazily.

"You could have done that sleeping in some spa in Delhi know, why drive and come all the way here?", she said, pulling away, Kiara's stoll from her face. Kiara opened her eyes slowly and said, "Geet mere vastraharan mat kar" and pulled the stoll back and put it on her face.

"Awww", said Geet. "Yaar sach mein, tumhare veerji sahi keh rahe the, abhi abhi", she said, sitting down.

"Kya? Which Veerji?", they said, together, jumping up and sitting straight.

"Tumhare Maan Veerji, aur kaun?", she said, calmly.

"Maan Veerji ka phone aaya tha? Tumne bataya nahin", said Kiara, rubbing her eyes, while Naintara fell back on the sand.

"Oh miss Kiara, Kumbkaran ki behen, itna utaya, uti nahin. Main kya karu?", she said, giving her the phone.

"Kumbakaran ki behen nahin, Maan Khurana ki behen", she corrected, and took the phone.

"Ek hi baat hain, zyaada farak nahin hain", she mumbled.

"Kya?", asked Kiara.

"Kuch NAhin", said Geet, "Naintara ji, uthne ki kasht karenge, ya raat bhar yahin rehna hain?", she asked, shaking Naintara.

"Waise what did Veerji say?", asked Kiara.

"Which Veerji?", asked Geet, trying to wake up Naintara.

"Ma.." and stopped and smirked and continued, "Arey wahin, jo aajkal tumpe fida aur tum uspe fida".

Naintara got up, and started laughing and Kiara joined in.

"Yeah right", snarled Geet.

"Batao, kyun phone kiye the", she asked.

"Kunch poochna tha unhe", said Geet.

"Oh, "UNHE", kuch poochna tha?", asked NAintara, stressing on the word, "UNHE".

"Ji!", said Geet, angrily.

"Aur phir kya kahan veerji ne?", asked Kiara.

"Yahin, kit um dono lazy ho. Time milte hi so jaate ho", she lied.

"Kya? How mean", said Naintara and Kiara together. They finally got up and walked towards the lake. They played for sometime and splashed water on each other. They went deeper into the water and swam for sometime. They spent nearly two hours and then walked out and lied down on the sand.

"Yaar heavy breakfast ke saare calories burned", said Kiara, happily.

"Yep!", said Naintara, "We need to change now. But where?", she said, looking around the place which was a barren land with some tress here and there and a huge lake.

"Well, we'll have to change in the car, one by one", said Kiara.

"Oh really?", said Geet and Naintara, together, smirking.

"Hume tuo pata hi nahin. Hume laga hum sab ghusenge, car mein aur change karenge", said Geet and NAintara rolled on the floor laughing.

"YUcks, please! I want to make love to a man, not any woman, though you ladies are pretty", she said, blinking.

Naintara rolled her eyes and said, "Oh well! Lets go Kiara. I don't want to get you started on some dirty talk",

"I kknow Bhabhi, else Geet will get scared", she said, smirking.

"Oh don't worry. My best friend Niharika is also like that. She looks very innocent, but gosh, her statements can have so many double meanings and can give shame to people who forever talk dirty", she said.

"Cool, I should meet her. I'm sure we'll make a great combi of dirtyness and perv'", said Kiara.

"Alright now! Lets go and change", said Naintara.

"Bhabhi you first", said Kiara and Naintara got up and walked to the car. she got into the back seat and changed and got out. Kiara was next. She was talking to someone, when she got into the car, so she left her phone in the car.

Geet went in after her. She tied her hair into a bun and removed her ear rings. She removed her kurti and unhooked her b** when Kiara's phone rang again.

"Arey yaar, now who?", she thought, looking at the phone and saw, "Maan Veerji calling".

She rolled her eyes and sat on the seat, taking the phone in to her hand.

"Inhe koi kaam nahin hain kya?", she thought. she was about to lower her window and give the phone to Kiara, when she realized her upper body was naked.

She took the call and said, "suniye", when he said, "Phir se tum?"

"Ji, woh Kiara yahan nahin hain. I'll ask her to call you back", she said, holding her new kurta against her curves, as though Maan would see her through the phone.

"Okay, ask her to call me back, asap. It's important. Waise tum kar kya rahe ho, phones utane ki ilawa?", he asked, looking through some files.

"Ji, main?", asked Geet and looked at herself, all naked from top and dripping wet from bottom. "Kuch nahin. I'll tell her to call you. Bye", she said and hung up. Maan wondered what was wrong. Geet quickly changed into her new clothes and came out.

"Yaar, itna waqt laga diya", said Kiara.

"Haan, thoda uncomfortable hain", said Geet, "Your phone. You left it inside. By the way, call back your Veerji. He wanted to know about some files", she said, handing over the phone to her.

"Okay", she said and dialed Maan's number and spoke to him for sometime. They started and drove towards HP. It took them about an hour. Geet guided them to her house. She asked her cousins there, to help Naintara and Kaira with the luggage. Naintara and Kiara stood outside a house that was in the olden architectural style. It was a huge house, and had green farms all around. They looked around and found, only this house, and far away, there were some other houses. They parked their car, safely to the side of the road and walked through the old wooden gates. To the right, were some tractors and to the left there was a shed kind of a structure. Geet came out running out of house and said, "Aaeye na".

Both of them smiled and said, "Nice house!"

"Thanks! This is a 60 year old house", said Geet, walking along.

"Oh wow! Still in tact", said Nainatra.

"Haan", said Geet. They went inside and Geet showed NAinatra and Kiara their bedrooms, on the first fllor. Kiara loved the scenery outside her bedroom. They walked towards the common verandah and said, "Hey we should sleep here and have dinner here. It's awesome".

They looked around the verandah and found some lanterns hanging here and there.

"Yes, lantern light dinner", said Kiara.

"Yep. I wish Dev was here, it would have been so romantic", said Naintara and Kiara quickly said, "Bhabhi no nostalgia's please", and winked.

"IF you want some time here with your husband, Naintara, you can come here anytime. Just gimme a call and I'll arrange for dinners- one night, by the lake and one night, here", said Geet, winking and laughing.

"Ah Geet, your husband's gonna be lucky. You seem to have lot of romantic ideas", said Kiara, grinning.

Geet, for a second imagined Maan, filling her maang with sindoor and cringed at the thought. "Not happening", she told herself and smiled back.

Alright People, I'll see if I can write out another update,. though I am NOT sure! Will only try.

Precap: "I lied to her" 😲😆

Any guesses who lied to whom and why??????????

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
adorable really great
i hope maan ll feel that he is love with her and feels he said lie to her that he is not in love hope so dear...
dont say u cant dear
plzzz try to give us update dear
and plzzz give us a song where geet can sing and after going to delhi they can say that geet is a good singer dear
plzzz
give us one on emore update dear
plzzz
and i m first to comment dear
plzzz
one more dear
plzzz
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks darling for the wonderful update.
Loved it v much.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved maan n geet's convo!!
i hope dev n maan visit them!!
it would be fun!!
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wah Soumya Wah.
Brilliant update 😳 👏
Loved Maan and Geet convos 😳 😳
Maan recognized geet on the phone 😲
Haayer flirting on the phonee. Shooo sweet 😳
Kumkaran ki behen 😆 true ek hi baat 😆 😆
Awww geet covering herself while talking to Maan 😳
Wah suniye and unhe great going geet 😆

Hmm interesting precap 😃 Maan lied to Geet. Hmm on the phone maybe. He might have told her that she's not beautiful 😆 Cant wait for the next part 😳
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update!!! Maan and Geet convo was simple but beautiful!!

So will this file bring Maan to HP??

Awesome update!!!!!!
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
loved it dear..want another update plz...