Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pickle6586

Alright People,

Update in 30 mins..!!!!!

Wanted to update in the night, but looks like u r all gng to kill me, 😆😆😆😉😉😉  so writing out the update now..!!!!!

Soumya

waiting eagerly DI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
febinyusuff thumbnail
30 minutes over dear 😉😉😉😉😉
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: febinyusuff

30 minutes over dear 😉

exactly😆
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

HEllo Everyone,

Here is the update...!!!!!! 😆😆😆😉😉

Chapter 22

Maan, sat up on the bed and wondered what was he dreaming. He was dreaming of Geet and about running his cue on her back. He stopped and looked around.

He took a deep breath and thought to himself, "Maan, what is wrong with you? You are dreaming about a girl? That too, such a wild dream. Gosh".

He got up, shook himself up and walked around the outhouse for sometime. However, the images of the dream kept coming back to him- her smile, her image of turning away from him and the feel of pulling her towards him, when she fell onto his chest. He walked into the kitchen and made himself some coffee.

Geet, on the other hand, too lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Kiara was also lying down beside her and Naintara was on phone, with her mom. Kiara looked at Geet and said, "Geet, I like the kurta you are waering. Is orange your favorite color?", she asked.

"No! I just liked this, so got it", said Geet.

"Oh I see! I thought you liked the color, because you also had a beautiful orange sari, that you wore the other day", said Kiara.

"Oh!", said Geet, remembering the confession that followed the temple visit.

"Waise Geet, tumhein woh color ka sari hain?", asked Kiara,  and both of them started discussing the saris and colors they had. Both of them spoke for quite sometime, when Naintara, walked into the room, in a pair of shorts and T-shirt.

"Oh Bhabhi! Looking sexy huh", compliment Kiara and Naintara smirked and said, "Tell me something new!"

"Haan Haan. Ab hum jaan gaye ki Dev veerji aap pe fida kyun hain?", she said, slightly patting her shoulder, winking and laughing. Geet laughed too.

"Yeah Right! Dev is all about sophistication and hip and hop", said Naintara.

"Hmmm, very different from Maan Veerji", added Kiara.

"Meaning?", said Naintara and Geet, together, and then they looked at each other and laughed.

"Maan Veerji, I feel, like simple things. Well, if you look at his collection, they are all simple yet elegant and charismatic. He does use sophistication and branded stuff, you know, but, in his own style. In fact, he's got a different definition of style altogether, which is clubbed with simplicity and poise".

"Yeah! Dev is quite opposite", said Naintara. Geet, remained a silent spectator to the conversation. She dint feel the need to contribute, since there was no need and she does not know much about either Maan or Dev.

Naintara asked, "Waise Geet, Aise kapde tuo tumhare place mein nahin challenge na?"

"Ah", thought Geet, for sometime and then smiled and said,"Well, if you go out, I guess you can wear jeans and Kurti, but at home, it does not matter".

"Oh cool!", she said, sitting on the bed.

"Now what?", she asked, looking at Kiara and Geet.

"Bhabhi, geet was just telling me, that there is a beautiful lake nearby. So morning before going to Geet's place we would go and have fun there, for sometime and reach Geet's place for lunch", said Kiara.

"Okay, fine with me", said Naintara.

"Ah what about lunch?", asked Kiara, looking at Geet.

"Don't worry. Once we reach there, you two relax. And I'll cook some lunch for us. Later we'll plan for dinner", said Geet.

"Geet, you have to teach me some hard core Punjabi cooking. I hardly know any, and sometimes, the same old recipes by the cooks, get boring", said Naintara.

"Haan, me too!", said Kiara.

"By what will you do, leaning to cook? You don't even like to step into the kitchen know?", asked Naintara.

"Arey bhabhi, jab shaadi ho jaeye gi tuo kaam aayegi na", she said.

"Bilkul Maan Veerji ki tarah baath karte ho tum", said Naintara.

"HAan, unki behen hoon. Har baath pe faidaa aur nuksaan dekhti hoon", she said, winking. Geet gave a weak smile, wondering if he was like that. Before she could continue her thought process, Kiara disturbed her thoughts.

"Sikhaoge na Geet?"

"Haan Zaroor! We'll have a cooking day, where you guys can cook lunch or dinner, as per the instructions I give", she said.

"Alright then, lets get to bed!", suggested Naintara.

"Haan Haan chalo. Abhi Bhabhi ko Dev Veerji ke sapne dekhni hain", said Kiara, getting up from the bed, and walking towards the other single bed, that was laid speacially for one of them to use.

Naintara, threw a cushion at her and said, "Kiara ji, wait for your turn to fall in love, you'll know".

"Haan haan", she said, laughing and putting the cushion on the couch.

Geet said, "Kaira sleep here, I'll sleep on that bed", pointing out to the single bed.

"Arey don't worry. You sleep there. I'm going to be fine here", she said, sitting on the bed.

Geet turned to the other side and stared out of the window. She knew it was a pleasant night and she was happy to be back to the countryside, far away from the maddening city life. She saw a few people, walk outside, the compound premises of the guesthouse, carrying lanterns. She smiled at the sight and continued looking outside.

Outhouse

Maan finished making his coffee and then walked towards the back yard. He too, stood by the huge glass windows that separated the extended living room, with the back yard. He looked at the garden. The lights shined and the refelction of the lights fell on the water, in the pond outside. He smiled at the sight. He continued to look outside, when his gaze stopped at the snooker room. He turned away, as though trying to stop his thoughts from going back to incidents related to that room and Geet.

"Why are you thinking so much about her?", he questioned himself, but could not get an answer. "Why she making an impact on you? You have ignored and forgotten some of the most beautiful and successful women, across the globe, who had showed interest in you. Then what is it about this girl that you keep thinking about her?", he thought, sipping his coffee.

"No!", he told himself, "She is no different. So forget her. Focus on work", he told himself, firmly, pulled the curtains of the window to a close and walked away. He left the coffee mug on his side table, by his bed and pulled out a magazine. he fell asleep at around 2am.

The next morning was a slow morning for Maan. He had slept late and hence woken up late. He had to skip his gym as he had to see his Daadima and his brother for breakfast. He moved around the outhouse slowly and remembered last night. He immediately called his helper, Viren.

"Mere instructions dhyaan se suno. Keep these curtains closed always", he said, pointing to the window that he stood by, the previous night.

"Aur store room mein, ek orange cloth aur mera violin hain. Usse yahan se nikaal dena aur mansion ke main store room mein rakhwa dena", he said, making all possible attempts to remove everything that reminded him of Geet or his wild dreams about her.

"Ji!", nodded Viren. Maan was about to leave to the mansion when Viren asked, "Sir, aapke liye fruit salad banaya tha. Daadima ke orders pe" and before he could continue, Maan yelled back, "Mujhe koi fruit salad nahin chahiye. Aur banana bhi mat", he said, as he remembered Geet run behind him, the other day, with the fruit salad bowl, forcing him to eat.

"Ji!", said Viren, wondering what on the planet would happen to him, all of a sudden. He walked away and Maan walked away to the mansion.

Guest house

Geet woke up at around 7:25am, after hearing voices, in the room. she slowly opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes. she jumped up, when she saw something green and something white. She stood up on the bed and rubbed her eyes again.

"Geet, kya hua?", asked Kiara.

Geet looked at Naintara and Kiara, who were covered in green and white masks respectively.

"YEh kya hain?", she asked, confused. "Main tuo darr gayi thi, subeh subeh, ki bhoot kahan se aa gaye", she said.

"Oh sorry. Hum bhoot nahin hain. Yeh face pack hain", said Naintara, laughing.

"Haan, I understood that. Sorry, I suddenly got up and I was dreaming that I was in Khurana Mansion, and I did not realize we were here, together", she said.

"Oh Okay! Get off the bed na", said Kiara. Geet looked at herself and realized she was standing on the bed. She got off and went to fresh up. They packed their stuff and walked towards the car.

"Bahut bhook lagi hain", said Naintara.

"Haan mujhe tuo coffee chahiye", said Kiara, yawning.

"Theek hain, yahan kuch dus kilometer door mein ek dhaba hain, hum wahan chalte hain. Main us owner ko jaanti hoon. Meri friend ke papa hain", she said, smiling.

"Okay, then we'll go to the lake", said Kiara.

They sat in the car and it was Kiara's turn to drive. All of them were dressed in kurti-pyjama and tied their hair into a plait. It was a sunny morning and they could see men and women walk into their fields. There were a lot of tractors and machines, already in the fields.

"Kiara, you will have to drive slow. The terrain is not even, since we would be taking the field path and not the main road", said Geet, sitting behind.

"When do we hit the main road?", asked Kiara, while focusing on the road. Naintara looked outside and loved the view.

"Kiara chodo na. Look outside. I like these dusty tractor terrains. It is so beautiful. Main road tuo jaana hi hain, baad mein jayenge", she said, continuing to look outside.

"Hum sab tuo ek hi tarah dressed bhi hain", said Geet.

That's when Kiara looked to the side at Naintara and looked at Geet, through the rear view. Naintara looked at Geet and then at Kiara and said, "Arey haan. That's good!"

They travelled slowly, giving way for the people, walking on the roads. It was over an hour, that they finally reached the dhaba and Geet ran inside, to meet the dhaba owner. NAintara and Kiara took their wallets and walked slowly behind her.

"Hume dus kilometer aane mein , ek ghanta lagi?", said Kiara.

"Haan. Koi nahin. We also stopped several places, to take some snaps and enjoy the cool breeze and the morning sunshine", said Naintara, as they sat on the jute made, cot kind of a thing.

"Just look at this place, it is so beautiful", added Naintara. Both of them looked around and found the dhaba, just by the side of the tractor road, where they had parked their car. On the other three sides, there were green fields and lot of people already working. On the other side of the road, was a huge canal kind of a thing, that supplied water to all the fields. They could hear the sound of the water from the canal. As they sat there and looked around, a couple of people, waved their hands and smiled, to catch their attention.

Both of them waved back and smiled at them.

Geet joined them by then and asked, "What for breakfast?"

A tall hefty man came and stood by them, smiling at them.

"Uncle ji, yeh Naintara ji hain aur yeh Kiara ji hain, Delhi se aaye hain. Aapko accha naasta banana hain. Yeh baar baar nahin ayenge", she said, introducing them to the owner of the dhaba.

"Haan Haan Zaroor. Pehle bataeye tuo sahin, kya khayenge, aap madam ji", he said, in a loud voice. Both of them smiled and consulted Geet, on what they should eat.

After fifteen minutes of discussion, Kiara spoke up, "Yaar shayad usme bahut calories honge"

"Kiara, calories ko kuch dino ke liye bhool jao. Delhi jaane ke baad, burn kar lena", said Naintara, finalizing her breakfast.

"Haan Kiara. Aap tuo Punjab mein hain. Agar aap calories dekhenge, tuo khana enjoy nahin kar payenge", said Geet. she then turned to the man and told him, their order.

9:30 am, Khurana Constructions

Maan stood at the reception talking to someone, when Tasha announced, not realizing Maan was around.

"Arey Sasha ko dekho", she screamed. Maan stopped talking and so did the others, who were doing other work. They saw Sasha walk through the huge glass doors of the Khurana Constructions. All of them gaped at her, with their eyes popping out and mouth open.

"Sasha aur Sari?", said Pinky softly.

"Zaroor Maan Sir ko impress ke liye, naya plan hoga", replied Adi, softly.

Sasha walked in, smiling widely at Maan. Maan did not even smile back nor bothered to notice, her in a sari. He continued talking to the person; he was talking to, prior to the interruption.

"Hello MK", she said, standing in front of him, at a considerable distance, so that he would notice her. She was dressed in a pink color transparent sari and a creamish color altar blouse. She had pinned her hair, into a bun and wore a simple necklace and earrings.

Maan looked at the sari, and its color, only to be reminded about someone else. He again, remembered a slim beautiful girl dressed in a pink sari, holding his hand and leading him, for the pooja. He closed his eyes for a fraction of a second and took a deep breath.

"Not again", he thought. "Maan, you remembere the colors of her sari, more than she does, probably", he scolded himself.

"MK!" called out, Sasha, wondering why Maan had not replied.

"Yes Sasha", he said, picking up some folders from the reception.

"How do I look?", she said, blushing a little, and smiling.

Adi told Pinky, "Yeh lo. Maine kahan Na". Pinky grinned and both of them continued to pretend to do their work.

"Sasha you are late!", he said, showing his watch. "You told me, you would be here by 9am", he said, walking into his cabin.

She followed him, almost tripping over her sari and stopping herself.

Par MK, mujhe aaj thoda late ho gaya. Woh main'"

"Mujhe excuses nahin chahiye. Now go and arrange for a conference call, with Mr. Mehra and his partner", he said, angrily, opening his laptop.

"Okay!", she said, slowly walking out of the cabin. Maan saw her walk out and hit his hand on the table.

"Gosh, why does every color on the planet remind me of gEet and her saris? What the hell is wrong with me?", he thought, getting frustrated.

Khurana Mansion

"Nakul mera phone kahan hain, mera tie kahan hain?" yelled Dev, from his bedroom. Nakul went running into his room, to search for his tie and his phone. Dev yelled again, "Raghu, ghadi nikalo, late ho gaya hain".

Nakul gave him his phone, tie, and started laughing as Dev started to wear it. "Kya hain?", screamed Dev.

"Ji aapne jaldi mein ghalat tie nikala hain", he said, pointing out to Dev that he was wearing a red tie on a purple color shirt.

Dev looked at himself in the mirror and thought, "Yeh sab us Kiara ki bacchi ki ghalti hain".

He threw the tie on the bed and said, "Mujhe nahin pehanna koi tie. Where are my shoes?", he asked Nakul, who got into searching for his shoes. Dev finally managed to get everything right and left for office, almost one hour late.

Maan got a call From Sasha and joined the conference call. That almost took him, three hours.

Lake Side

The girls had a very heavy breakfast and walked slowly towards the lake.

"I guess I'll fall off somewhere. Damn, I feel so heavy", complained Kiara.

"Yaar, I know. Kuch zyaada nahin khaya hum logon ne", said Geet, who felt very heavy too.

"But the food was too good to resist. I guess Dev would not be able to recognize me, after this trip. Because I am going to bloat up", said Naintara, following the tow of them. They put a spread on the sand, under a tree, a little away from the lake, and laid down on it, by the side of each other.

"Ah its shady here. I wanna catch some sleep", said Kiara, covering her face with her stoll. Geet and Naintara looked at her and smiled. They too lay down for sometime, lazily.

Khurana Constructions

Maan had finished his conference call. He was about to walk out of his cabin, when Sasha walked in, with some papers.

"MK, sign these please", she said. He stood by the table and looked through the papers and signed them.

"Is that all?", he asked.

Sasha thought for sometime and said, "Oh well, MK, we even need your signatures on those Faridabad construction papers. I'll ask Pinky to get them", she said, walking past Maan, slowly to pick up the receiver. She tripped over her sari, and was about to fall on the table, when Maan caught her right in time.

She looked at him, and he made her stand steadily and left her.

"Sorry, woh main sari" and Maan cut her off.

"Sasha, like I said, don't give me any excuses. For a person like you, who has lot of running around to do, sari is not a good idea, if you are not used to it", he said, angrily.

She looked at him shocked. "Par MK..",she said and he screamed back.

"Sasha, not every can carry off a sari, easily", he said, remembering all the times, Geet, carried off the sari with such poise and  ease. Sasha looked at him, flabbergasted, as though she would burst out anytime, into tears. "Now don't waste my time, I can to go and attend a meeting. Get me those papers", he said.

Sasha nodded and moved forward to call for those papers. "Pinky will get the papers, sign them, please", she said, "I will go and catch up with my other work", she said, trying to smile. She walked slowly out of his chamber and Maan took a deep breath.

"Gosh! I was rude to her. But Geet , I hate you for doing this to me. Everything and everyone I see, remnds me of you and I'm hating it, now", he told himself, angrily and clearly frustrated.

Alright! That's it for now...!!!!

Sasha's sari reminded Maan of Geet, Could it get any worse???????

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

OMG AFTER A LONG TIME I M IST IN YOUR FFF...

ITS PARTY TIME FOR ME ... LET ME ENJOY IT...
LOVING IT DEAR...
WANTS TO READ MORE AND MORE...POOR MAAN GEET KE YAADO SE PICHA CHURANA MUSHKIL HAI... SASHA IS WASTING HER TIME... AND THREE GIRLS R GOING TO HAVE LOT OF FUN AT HP
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

yeh toh hona hi tha.

Maan is full on latoo over Geet. hope he realises it soon.

luv u di 4 dis awesome update.
Edited by maanluvsgeet - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
omg that was such a delightful update
loved it
keep writing
Viji79 thumbnail
Girsl day out is so cool. Maan was certainly rude to Sasha. What will the poor guy do? He is missing HIS geet.
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai

wow this is  nice
 maan thoughts
hope he didn't do some non -sense
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome!!!
it will get even worse with the passing days