Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indu05 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for the beautiful written update😊
Dev--I guessed from y'days dev expression,that he is the one who is going to stop BB from going behind the bars.Dev told to radhika few days back while they were in cottage,that the person who gave dadaji wrong medicines will be punished.Now dev not only know that dadaji had been given wrong medicines for 12yrs,but also pushed from the stairs by BB 12yrs back.Yet,all he can do is stopping dadaji from calling cops saying the family reputation will be tarnished,when none of the reputation is there after dev's past revelation.
Radhika--She also said not to call cops,why?Did she think that being a servant is enough punishment for BB or she think BB has changed as soon as she saw the crocodile tears in BB's eyes.And why all of a sudden radhika feeling shy,when she is the more out spoken person out of all and what is the need for radhika to send barkha to dev's room with that box that contains there childhood memories,when she herself went to dev's room to put medicine.
Mohini--hilarious today😆
BB and virat--soon going to start their next evil plan😡
Barkha--I think this girl will turn into another vishaka(really really hope i am wrong here).And where did she got that box.Did dev or radhika took that with them while dev kidnapped radhika.Why did she call mansa before even told?She is acting like she own the PB house by roaming everywhere and anywhere and inviting mansa even before told😡.Having uneasy feeling seeing barkha in between Radev
Padma--Sick women!My hunch is padma is the one who is going to insist barkha that she is capable to become future RPtian and dev's wife by poisioning barkha's mind even more when radhika's past come front.And all of a sudden bharkha become obbessive about dev and thrash her childhood friendship under the carpet🤢
Dadaji--Why he is giving credit to bharkha for curing him,when he himself know that radhika is the one who send barkha to PB to cure him.Hope he learnt a lesson from his 12yrs of bedwritten,not to repeat the same what he had done to chaya to any other innocent girl in the name of 'Garima'.
Daima--i still dont understand what is the need for this character in the serial🥱
       why did dev not thinking about his own mother chaya,i understand that he thinks padma as a mother for time being,but that does mean he cannot think about his own mother.Wher his pain that he had his 22yrs as a servant when he is the grand son of dadaji and heir of RP mansion.Where his pain for his mother chaya after being told what that poor soul went through by his dadaji.No emotional closure between dev-radhika.All i can see is dragging of padma's past,her husband betrayal.her pain,her crocodile tears and barkha who owns RP house now😲
Acting:
Avinash and rubina--As always they topped the episode even though they had few dialogues and little screen time👏
Edited by Indu05 - 12 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx Raj , for a hilarious update.
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RBG😃...i am still not recovered reading your Update..yest. episode by itself is very funny and your  expertise in putting dialogues inbtn made it many times funnier..and i am rofl..

Mohini is certainly star of the day😉 I really liked her complte u tern and how shw is chnaging loyalities. loved your kitchen part  writeup verymuch...was too good. what a gen Mohini is😆

anyways though the story is now moving from earlier fake wife track to new track the transition is abrubt and not very convincing. i hate to say but CVs are missing out on closing or showing certain important issues in not so effective way...no devs turmil, not much shock value for Radev love truth (everyone accepted this piece of as a matter of fact)..and specially no proper radevtalk on eveything that conspired in past few days...everything is JUST NORMAL...but ofcourse all by Kanhas Leela...this is where CB always fumble..it makes every high emotinal track look normal and everything is forgiven and forgotton...and carry on
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update.
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: chipak

RBG😃...i am still not recovered reading your Update..yest. episode by itself is very funny and your  expertise in putting dialogues inbtn made it many times funnier..and i am rofl..

Mohini is certainly star of the day😉 I really liked her complte u tern and how shw is chnaging loyalities. loved your kitchen part  writeup verymuch...was too good. what a gen Mohini is😆

anyways though the story is now moving from earlier fake wife track to new track the transition is abrubt and not very convincing. i hate to say but CVs are missing out on closing or showing certain important issues in not so effective way...no devs turmil, not much shock value for Radev love truth (everyone accepted this piece of as a matter of fact)..and specially no proper radevtalk on eveything that conspired in past few days...everything is JUST NORMAL...but ofcourse all by Kanhas Leela...this is where CB always fumble..it makes every high emotinal track look normal and everything is forgiven and forgotton...and carry on

Thanks a lot..SBG..
Mohini was no doubt star of the Day..she was super funny and her timing and expressions were brilliant..
Yes well said, the transition is not convincing..they had failed badly by not showing Dev's turmoil and never once he asked from RP about his mother...nor he showed any anger...atleast he cudhv refused DDG for acceepting the RP title..and the cvs cudhv shown some episodes DDG trying to convince him...Dev is shown normal as if nothgin has happened.
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am wondering why did Padma come and post...is there come hidden agenda?????
is it her really????
Edited by sigrid - 12 years ago
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Raj bhaiya, as usual aapne chun chun kar gaane likhen hain. Love your updates because of this only.

Bhola jee..ek ek ko chun chun ke set karoonga kahani ke hisaab se...matlab gaanon ko..😃