Scary and funny moments...

Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends I made this topic for u all.There are many fans of the actor and actress.Please post here something funny of ur life of whose fan ur are.Let me post a example...
One day I was playing Truth or Dare with my friends.So it was one of my friends turn to ask me question.I am a big fan of Abhay/Vivian.
My frnd:truth or dare
My self :dare
My frnd:Ok thern say I hate Vivian or I hate Abhay or I love Vivian and Abhay!!!
So I chosed the last one.And I said that.
By hearing this mine another friend told<she dont know who is Abhay or Vivian>:Ise to dono Insaan se Pyar hai.
1srt frnd<laughing>; Vivian to insaan hai but Abhay nehi..
2nd Friend :Matlab???
1st friend: Abhay is a vampire in TV serial...
Aisa koi rule nehi hai ki ap sirf Tv actor or actress ke bare mai likhenge,u can write abt ur wn life😛
Edited by Prottasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prottasha thumbnail
Chapter 1,The Day went wrong.
It was a Sunday.So no school.My parents was not in house.Me ,my  sister and maid servant was with me in house.I was getting bored alone in house.My sister was busy with her chats,but I don't like browsing internet for chatting.The day was bad.My parents went to our village home in some work.My daily work of Sunday is watching movie or reading books.So I on my Television to see a English movie.But what a luck?I couldn't cause our cable connection bill was not given in sufficient time.So I couldn't see Movie,as there was no dish.Then I thought of calling my friends in my house,but no one was in city.I called a Friend name Tia,while talking in mobile,I saw that I have to recharge money,as Suddenly the call cut down,my friend was angry with me.Then I thought to read a book from our library.But my father took the locker key of the library with him.
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
res :) ...really nice and i love it 
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely one... I'll post my updates... wen eva i get sum interesting one
Prottasha thumbnail
Funny/scary moments 1 The mystery of water glass!
Once I went to my friends house.There we were taking snacks and talking about Pyar ki ye ek kahani.My friends love to make me angry.At once I felt of drinking water.So I poured water.My friend sat right hand side of mine.And the water filled glass was on my left side of the table.When I finished pouring water my friend to make me angry start telling  Abhay is a looser  I became angry and kept the water in left side of the table and gave her a tight slap.Then when I looked beside<on left side> I saw that the glass filled water was vanished and I felt something mystrious.No sign of it was on the table.Then I asked my Friend Where is glass I poured water?  .Then she said that Look behind u!The way she told I thought she has seen a giant.With all my courage I looked behind and saw that Her sister took the glass and she was drinking the water With Joy and pleasure.😆
Prottasha thumbnail
Its a request friends please post ur sacry and funny moments here.And also invite ur friends to post here...
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have something to share... donno it is funny or scary but a moment I'll never forget in my life.

It was Durga Puja's last day (i don remember the year but I was a school girl at that time). The immersion was to b held in d evening... My dad used to go earlier coz of sum work in d puja area for takin down d idol on d trailor. I went a bit later with my mum in d evening. Before goin she drank a cup of tea n had kept a bowl of milk on the simmed gas for boiling n I didn noe about it. N after a while I went with my mumma... I didn go till d place where immersion of d idol was to take place coz I had xam d next day so I left d place n came back home n my mum went there...
I was back after approximately 4 hours...
When I opened my door I cudn see anything inside... all I cud see was smoke... heavy smoke...n I got sooo scared of what had happened inside my house... Then I got a smell that sumthing was gettin burnt... So i rushed to d kitchen n saw that d milk that was kept for boiling was soo overboiled that even d bowl was burnt n fire was emitting out of it... I didn noe wat to do so I jus switched d gas off n poured a whole jug of water into d utensil...
Somehow I blowed away the smoke that was disgusting me n then wanted to talked to my mumma for wat to do next but unfortunately her cell was at home so I called to another female who was present there with mom... I told her to ask mumma to call me as soon as possible its really urgent... N then I called on dad's no. n told him d whole incident... he asked me if everything was fine at home n told me to relax that no more prob will b there now...
Later dad itself told mom abt d happenings...

Prottasha thumbnail
Thanks Tulidi for support.really scary good u tackeled it cleverly!!!!!!!
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..Awesome posts...