Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok...so how about one case in sequence and another random episode?
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Ok...so how about one case in sequence and another random episode?

πŸ˜• I donno
may be... it will be fine...
Vis.. is there any specific reason you are stressing on sequence(i am not able to guess any)... if that reason seems really valid and important... then.. lets go ahead...with the sequence thingy
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anything you say visrom. I enjoy these little chats I've inbetween my work daily. I look forward to this one web page where I know all are honest in what they say AND none from my official world are here to make a pain in the neck exchanges.😊
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

may be... it will be fine...

Vis.. is there any specific reason you are stressing on sequence(i am not able to guess any)... if that reason seems really valid and important... then.. lets go ahead...with the sequence thingy

I want to see how Abhijeet's character underwent a trasnformation from the brooding, restless guy to the cheerful Abhijeet and rom 'sir'  and 'aap' to 'dost toh hum bhi hain tumhare'. 😳

I thought it will be fun watching it with this purpose too. Sony is not going to bless us anyway.

Also adding Mallika's idea of written updates if possible. (No compulsion, only the week's fresh episodes' updates are compulsory), I thought we can have a nice archive for future generations.

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes. Visrom this is a good idea. A lot of work is involved. And I bet CID fans here are not scared of work.😊

On a serious note, thank you for acknowledging my idea visromπŸ€—. That's why this particular forum is well organised. All effort and ideas put in are given creditπŸ‘πŸΌ. I see a lot of wonderful work done by fans here. And I do feel a written update to support all the old episodes is a wonderful way of storing this for all future viewers.

A Guiness Book of World Records serial deserves all this right? I bet no other serial has any or most that are associated with CID
astonish thumbnail
Ohh... Toh phir theek hai... Lets go with the sequence.. or may be the one sequence and one random...and lets pick the random one from a different year... so that they don't clash any sooner.

And i like the idea of written update... Understood the importance of it at Kutumb thread... was trying to recollect the story reading the WU's 😊 though many of them were missing
astonish thumbnail
So ... when is this change gonna happen..??
I didn't watch both the cases of this week... is weekend dekh loon ya phir... sequence mein dekhoon πŸ˜‰
visrom thumbnail
Gimme some time...pls watch any backlogs for now. Will open new thread when I get some time.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well I think one in sequence and one at random is a better idea.

because it will serve both the purposes

It will give  ua to watch CID in sequence and also keep up the suspense
visrom thumbnail
Thanks for your participation. Had a nice time watching some classic episodes and discussing them with you all.

As discussed in the last few pages, I am making some changes to this thread. Hence decided to close this thread and start afresh.

Here is thread no 2 of this series.

See you all there and do make that thread a success too.