Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Friday 29/4/11 Episode no??? Omni, sollumma , please.

Starts with Anju Eli ( Oru Eli, rendu Eli ye too much , 5 Eli?? Habba) Kadichufying Sanjeevi
( Hmmm, enna oru oxymoron??? Sanjeevi nna life giver, ivar life taker 😉) That guy
has absolutely no remorse about what he is doing - denies categorically about killing
 Rekha (athu ennamO unmai thaan , yenthiru Anjali...yenthiru Anjali...yenthiru) and says
that he will complete his mission. "What if  the high command orders otherwise?? "
 Eli asks and the pOonai says "appO paarkkalaam " Well, all this is heard by Naatu
Sarrakku. She hands over the phone...Eli goes in...NS is thoughtful ...

Omni and hubby ( Roja kku neram nalla ille , akka - thambi romance paarkkanum nnu
Omni sollittanga !!)
Omni has made one whole load of food - ellam Chef kku pidichathu verayam !! - says that it is her way of saying sorry " For shouting at you, in the pretext
of solving other's problems, I ignored you and pappa...ellathukkum serthu thaan "
( awww, naanga enna kAthile pOO suthi kittu thiriyarOma enna??? Hubby chinna veedu
set pannittarOnnu Gili, athaane??)
Chef melts and wants to know " if I were to say sorry,
how do i that?" Omni knows that Akshaya Thrithiyay is just around the corner  - says "Konjam Platinum, gold bracelet ithellam enough " Chef retreats "sorry um vendaam ,
onnum vendaam, naa eppOvum pOle will show my furrowed brows and show displeasure , ok?" Rojaaa
Just then the mobile rings. Omni attends - it is that nurse
 and she wants to talk to Chef. Omni says that Chef is busy " nee vera?? Naane ithu en purushanukku Last Supper aa irukkumO nnu feel panren..." Nurse cuts the call. Omni
 insists that Chef should eat but God decides otherwise ( God, how dare you??? Omni proposes and you dispose?? Irukki di yoyy unakku ) The nurse calls again and this
 time Chef picks it up. Nurse wants him to come for a rendezvous " need to meet you
 asap " Chef ignores the food and leaves . Omni for once is speechless.

Nurse meets Chef - tells him everything " Mahalakshmi mathiri Oru amma kitte pappa
vai kuduthen. Thirumbi collect panni kudukka mudiyalai " Chef knows that it is Omni
who got the baby ( Pinne?? Oor le Ore Oru Mahalakhshmi thaan, athu Omni thaan 😉😉) Tells the nurse the news and tells her that Omni had the pleasure of holding the baby -
even for a short while- " Me not privy to that - I was not home then. " Nurse says that
the baby has gone back to the Beggars' Association and Chef asks " how do u know?"
 Nurse says that Omni had left a visiting card in the shop and learnt that it was collected
by a woman " athu antha gang thaan sir. Let us go to the police" Chef says that going
 to the police is no no.." my wife will come to know every thing. let us do it ourselves. "
The nurse says that her salary is at stake " Pappa vai kandu pidichaa thaan hospital
will release my money . Chef gives her money " you are like my sister" (Omni, heard
 that??/ SISTER and so don't fret )
Chef at home - sappadu ellam apdiye irukku..
Kutti pappa azhaga irukku...Chef recalls his words " At least Omni had the baby for
some time... me...no kuduppinai..."

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.