JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Oi! Maan Singh Khurana, yes you !! 😡 *points at screen* are you satisfied with all the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual stress you place upon us ?!! After watching today's episode, the inner doctor within me has finally concluded that YOU are a DISEASE to all man and women kind.

*Flashback Alert* (Indian Drama Estylee). The entire forum was hit with some form of Malaria/fever when you emerged from that SHALLOW water one fine day. Instead of Geet dying away in faint when you uttered your first words 'Chup!', us audiences were swooning like jelly at your feet. HECK! I needed someone to chain me up against the wall, for I was dragging my limp body towards the airport, ready to fly to India just to capture your soul and cage you inside some forbidden, deserted CAVE! 🤣

And HELLO! Geet survived the affects of the cold SHALLOW, chest deep water, however we ended up catching Pneumonia just by glancing at those chiseled abs, arched eyebrows (are they natural by the way? Tell me the truth Maan, you pluck em don't ya? I won't judge you...It's just a bit odd....that your eyebrows are hotter than mine 😳). Don't lie girls, I bet you even checked out his backside when he dropped Geet ungraciously onto the ground and bent down to er grab his coke? 😆

OH and if that wasn't enough. I discovered a hand fetish disorder once I discovered the beauty of thy hands ! The moment you wrapped those long, hairless fingers around that can, I had shifted closer to the screen. Humiliatingly enough, I paused the scene and analyzed his fingers. Marveling at the fact that this man has prettier hands than MOI! 😲 I became so insanely and psychotically obsessed with your hands, that I even wrote a poem for them ! 🤣

Thou hands have mesmerized me so
That is has compelled me to visualize the beauty of your toe!

So not only did I become a sick patient suffering from Malaria, Fainting/swooning disorder, Pneumonia...I also caught the  Hands fetish and poetic disorder.

POINT IS. Today's episode....killed me. 🤢 When you asked Dadi about your dads personality, I almost fainted AGAIN. You said 'dad' in such a cute and vulnerable way, I was shrieking into my pillow. Then you went to Geet and tried smiling at her. THAT was the LIMIT to my sanity. I shoved my face into my pillow and screamed, rocking back and forth. SHRIEKING 'OMG HIS SO CUTE!' Like a typical young teenager ! JEEZ. A university student whom is currently studying Psychology to ease stress and anxiety, was having a stress and anxiety attack just by seeing you smile ! Is that normal? I THINK NOT ! Now thanks to you, I have a sore throat. ROFL. 😆 Hence I introduce the new disease 'Tonsillitis', infection of the throat !!

If you continue being all cute and crap, I might not post another thing in this forum again. Reason being? I'll probably end up suffocating myself by shoving my over heated face into the pillow.

Is there a cure for this disease? NOPE. Unless he shaves 🤣, now that will cure me. 😆 But that wont happen as I have hidden all the razors and hair removal creams ! 😈

In conclusion. I am sick. And I am proud ! WOOH.

PS. The only time I was cured temporarily was in the beginning of the show. I tried showing you off in front of my friends by google imaging you.......biggest mistake of my life. I should have typed 'Maan' instead of 'Gurmeet'. When they saw your unshaven sight, they were like 'is that him?' and I turned a blind eye and lied saying 'I have no idea who he is PSHT!'. *rolls eyes - but secretly dies inside*. GIRLS if anyone asks about him - do not reveal his name ! Just send photos ! And if they somehow ask whose the shaven guy...Just like me and my friend *sigma* likes to say, it's his twin brother 'Gurvinder/Gurpreet' 😆 LOVE you Sigma! 🤗

Regards
Sammy aka Mrs Maan Singh Phurana 

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGGG..love this post...agreed..MSK is indeed a disease which has no cure....
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣....love your sense of humour, though I gotta agree with you....MSK was a real cutie today....Felt like pulling his cheeks Geet ishtyle😎
kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i won't lie, mera bhi yehi haal hai! but it's justified for me, cuz i AM a hormonal teenager. *nervously stares at half-dead mushed up pillow*😆
and KEEP THAT STASH OF RAZORS AND CREAM AWAY, WOMAN! 
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.🤣
Dare to count my a's?🤣
Woah. Woahhh. Clam down ..Charlie Brown *snorts* So angry!🤣 Lady you are basically saying Maan has done a huge crime by being hot or something?  I am not getting the message.🤣 Like I was OMG. "Are you kidding me gal?"🤣 Lol. The poem *sniffs* brought tears to my eyes. Lauughing tears that is!🤣🤣 Beauty of his toe?!🤣 That gives me the shivers. You look at his toes? I thought you used to look somewhere else🤣🤣   Anyways yeah Maan your such a sissy pshhhhh getting all sentimental and emotional!🤣🤣 *smirkss* 
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I believe you have written what every single, married, divorced, old, young, in-between men and women are going through whilst watching Mr. "I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt"🤣
Uff aaj to usne hume: maar daala *hm hm hm hm* Hoooooooo Maar daala *hm hm hm hm*😆
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg yr post always makes my day hahahhaha where do u come up with this stuff? ROFL. anyways r u plannin on starting another ff? u knw hw much i love yr other one
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Sammy........

So it is not only me who swoons at Maan 😆.....

I agree .... he is a menace to women's raging hormones.....☺️

He Should be tied to bed post for causing so much emotional upheaval...😈..🤣......

twin brother "Gurvinder/Gurpreet"  takes the cake ......Freaking howlarious🤣..
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
everyone here must be echoing what you've written....😆😆

PS....concur with the shaving bit....😆😆
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING POST!!👍🏼..reading your descriptions about his abs,back,fingers...I went into lala land some xillionth time today😍😍😍..,..hayye my sense didn't even bother about your sense of humour😛 as I was so lost in thy beauty of Maan Singh Khurana☺️..
well I am also a university student(high five on that) and I have gone exactly through the same thing of googling Gurmeet during the intitial days of the show and showing it off to my friends and getting weird glares from them which said"are you out of your mind"😆(so double high-five on that)..hmm..but now we have enough awesome Gurmeet pictures and now my friends do understand that I had not lost it😆..mostly I just go on Geet's FB page and show them Kurban Hua Maan and they very well seem to get why I am getting all kurban hui types for MSK😳..
PS-Proud to be suffering from the same disease!🤗