KAREENA : I have always been Exclusive..

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Kareena: I have always been exclusive

March 1, 2011 07:04:29 PM IST
Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

According to the latest TAM (Television Audience Measurement) reports Kareena Kapoor - Bollywood's leading actress officially emerged the most sought after actress in the brand endorsement circuit.

With a whopping 13 brands riding on her, Kareena Kapoor - the only actress to stand exclusive in a male dominated industry, remains unmoved with labels of being "the best" or "the most sought after".

Says Kareena "I don't put a value to my worth. I'm not a product you can pick off the shelf. I have always been selective about what I endorse and the work I do. And I have always been exclusive."

download KAREENA KAPOOR wallpapers

download KAREENA KAPOOR wallpapers

With an impressive line-up of brands, Kareena Kapoor has never been the one to rush onto the endorsement bandwagon and has always stood for brands she believes in.

"There's a lot of thought and deliberation that goes into all my work. I endorse what I believe in. It has to be aspirational, Gen-X, go-getter...brands that signify the right mix of style and substance. Just like the youth in India today. Upwardly mobile in their attitude but firmly rooted and have the right value systems in place," adds Kareena.

After pioneering the trend of Size-Zero in India and even having a range of laptops designed after her -Kareena Kapoor is the only actress to not just represent the brand but also make the brand.

Says a brand guru, "Kareena is the highest paid brand endorser. She has the right mix of tradition and contemporary and has phenomenal brand value. Her face sells the aspirations she stands for sells -there's no stopping Brand Bebo."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the fakest lines which almost every actress will use..

I have always been selective about what I endorse and the work I do.
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

even how many brands approaches her....she still remains selective...πŸ˜†

Says Kareena "I don't put a value to my worth. I'm not a product you can pick off the shelf. I have always been selective about what I endorse and the work I do. And I have always been exclusive."
just say you lived and learned..πŸ˜›..  you weren't always like that.. your work was nothing "exclusive" in the first few years of your career..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^actually most of her career was nothing special
then suddenly in 2007 JWM happened & it did good for her]then it all went downhill again

then i forgot what year it was but 3I happened & it went good again
but 3I i credit more to amir

her plan of working with only all Khan's & big banners is her "selective" thing now
nalinidj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No offense, but she does 13 endorsements and says that she is exclusive?????????
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Really what we can say  before JWM her role is nothing even the success part thatnks god for 3idiots and her  30 min role .I just hope she use her talent in the positve side .She is like mourinho in football world 🀣

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She endorses Boroplus antiseptic cream for Heaven's sake. It's like 5 rupees a tube- the cheapest cream probably in the whole world.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Madam is back to her usual ways again. She lives in her own world  - frog in a well syndrome.
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣 imagine Bebo ... D&G sun glasses, jimmy choo shoes and a prada tote with boro plus antiseptic cream in it πŸ˜† 
melonie thumbnail
I think she is just talking about the brands that she endorse not her carrer. But I agree most of the actors are willing to endorse any brand as long as they get paid well for it πŸ˜†