Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry for the late review, I was kinda busy and couldn't be online for long. But der aaye, durust aaye😛

Anyways, I thought the episode exceeded my expectations for sure, as a whole, it was an above average case. Good plot and the pacing of the plot, complimented by good side actors and decent background music. The team distribution was OK, could've been better.... I remember I had found 1 loophole, but I forgot what it was.... I feel the storywriter, Abhishek, did a good job for the most part. 

There was a lot of Abhijit Sir in this one. I was hoping that we see more of Daya Sir too, but it was not to be Anyways, I felt Abhijit Sir was at his best today, he even made some of the dull scenes interesting. 👏 

Thankfully ACP Sir wasn't shouting all the way. Some of his orders to the sub-inspectors like Freddy, Vivek, Sachin etc were very reasonable, and he planned for the future, so to speak. Liked him today!

Freddy was good, luckily we did not have to witness any tomfoolery as such. But of course, there were a few of those moments that had to be tolerated. 

Vivek was unfortunately not given as much screen space, at least not as much as I would've liked to be given to him. But today, he was really good at the investigation scenes that he was shown in, in fact, he was too good.👏 I can never get enough of his action-packed stunts, its quite refreshing for a change.

Sachin and Kaajal were OK.

Forensics played a minor, but important role in the episode. And yet, I feel some of the conclusions that they came to were plausible, but kinda far-fetched. Or is it just me?😕 Anyways, I was shocked to hear Dr. Salunkhe say this : "Waise toh yeh kaam 2-3 logon ka hain..." What???😲 In the yesteryear episodes, he used to do much more labor intensive work, probably twice the amount he is doing now, and that too, all alone. Has the scriptwriter never watched the old CID episodes? Tarika was at her worst....there was a hint of silly flirting in the lab, but thankfully it was constrained before it started. 

Overall, very satisifed with the episode, and even though it had nothing to do with the case title, I liked it. 😊 Better than Friday's episode.

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I noticed it today when I saw the episode on Nipun's collection.
Forget the half-sleeve. That pink string was missing on the right wrist. It is not Aditya sir at all. 😕

Exactly. Sometimes there are few scene where Actors face is not required but his body parts. Then Creatives make this kind of things. Why bother to call the actor when someone else can do his part. Then it happened and as a result We see those messy mismatches.

Anyway, I don't know you looked it or not. May be you did. But We got the man who gave his voice as Disguised HD in AC Series. That guy holding the gun on his hand.
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I forgot to add one thing I have noticed ..There was a label of that that Meri Aawaz drama which Fredricks handed to ACP sir..Has anyone noticed that one the other side of the Meri Awaz label, there was a picture of a gun held tightly in a hand, with a bracelet?? On the cover of Salman Khan's Wanted as shown in Khooni Piracy racket there was a similar picture of a gun, bracelet blah blah blah.. Well looks like they forgot to burn the whole sack of pirated CDs in Khooni Pircay Racket.. One of these escaped unhurt.. 😆
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Saadrita: Yeah, even i noticed it too, and I actually found that really awkward!!!!😆
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bare Bare show mein Yeh choti choti cheese Hoti rahti hai...