TB- Yash Gera to enter Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Yash Gera to enter Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 | 3:23:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Yash Gera to enter Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..

Yash Gera who was last seenin Bairi Piya will enter the Star One show in tonight's episode..

Star One and Balaji Telefilms' Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani will see yet another new entry in Yash Gera. The actor was last seen essaying the role of Pratik in COLORS' Bairi Piya.

According to our source, "Yash will be playing the love interest of Misha (Priya Wal). He essays the role of Shankar, a very confident and stylish guy who joins the college. In due course of time, the love story of Misha and Shankar will kick-start".

Viewers can also expect a twist in the tale now that Abhay (Vivian Dsena) has got to know about Pia's (Sukirti Kandpal) father.

When contacted, Yash Gera who is basically a DJ turned model from Delhi confirmed our news and said, "Yes, I am entering Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. But I cannot reveal anything about it, as I am playing an important character".

Yash debuted on television with Sony's Palampur Express, after which he bagged the meaty role in Bairi Piya. His entry will be aired in tonight's episode..

Link - http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8887-yash-gera-to-enter-pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani.htm
Edited by kash-mayur - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
He is a sweet guy. I guess there is some issue with Shaurya , so maybe they are paving a solution already. Let's wait and watch how this goes.
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What 😲 But Misha was gonna be paired with Shaurya Right??? 😕 One more new entry 😕 And What wil happen to Shaurya's character then??? 🤔
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 i hope he dosent create any problem in abhay and  pia's life
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

What 😲 But Misha was gonna be paired with Shaurya Right??? 😕 One more new entry 😕 And What wil happen to Shaurya's character then??? 🤔

I think something in the background has happened. Either we have a Misha-Shaw-Shanks angle or else Shaw may not be a good news as we had been suspecting. Let's see how it goes.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
then wat abt shaurya n misha?
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
How many more entrants...?? Mish and Shaurya lovestory was gonna start na ? I can't understand anything..Due to overpopulation in PKYEK ,our Abhiya r nt able 2 get gud screen space😒
Edited by kash-mayur - 13 years ago
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya i too think tht there r some probs with shaurya
or is he replacing shaurya??
divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
misha nd him!!!!!!!hmmm...ekta ji twist ke upar twist  free deti hai lagta hai.....one more new entry...
😊now this is going to be interesting ..........m really excited......what bout shaurya????thre is sum change of track.....
divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash-mayur

How many more entrants...?? Mish and Shaurya lovestory was gonna start na ? I can't understand anythings..Due to overpopulation in PKYEK ,our Abhiya r nt able 2 get gud screen space😒

hehehe.dont worry.they are the leads of the show....no 1 can take their on screen space nor can ny1 replace them...its just that there is going to be lots of twists