Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shelly ! thanks for the PS. Now I will watch  yesterday's epi if I go by it and Tammie's adjectives. 

What to do with Aham? Take his cell phone and laptop and ration it to him only if he talks atleast 5 nice sentences to Gopi everyday!
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@loveanime - you bring up some excellent points.  Aham is a product of his environment.  And Gopi too is also a product of how and where she grew up.  What makes this interesting for the viewers like us is - we are dieing to find out how they will change and compromise to come together.  Because the way they are they are not suited to each other.  

@Bee - anytime *wink! wink! nudge! nudge!*

@Sadhli - yes there was some excellent discussion in this post.  Not what I Was expecting at all,  

Great.  
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Shelly! that is one full rant! I hope you feel easy now! Excellent analysis! 

I always felt that the Modis are the most dysfunctional family portrayed ( I dont watch any other serial) on screen. They have no clue of what is it to live in a family. More than anything, the CVs have absolutely not developed a single character in this serial. 

Coming to your point, I feel that beyond a point, an grown-up, educated human  cannot hide behind his family, environment, friends for  their short comings.  The whole point of education is not jut learning skills but character building. So ultimately, it is just aham's fault.