Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: divy609

Ichcha's pregnancy thread turned to a war-field......

Anyways they are not gonna make anyone impotent and all .....Everyone will give birth with the only man alivee only on this show.........

@ bold.....👏👏👏.....🤣🤣🤣
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I always love my stay here...with Gods grace we usually come and spend three months in winter..so have so much gratitude!

Delhi is my real home..and i love India...Delhi is now comparable to any big city in the world!..and to have close family and friends around you cannot ever be replaced!...😊

Gajjar ka halwa is my favourite!..and khan market is my favourite hang out ...

@ bold...👏👍🏼 completely agree with you😃
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I can see that but just don't know why??????? This is such a stupid serial and for educated people to fight over 2 characters who are like puppets with the channel pulling the strings😕😕....such a waste of time and energy.

Cannot understand why people forget it is just fiction and take their love for their idols so much to heart and feel affronted😔

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Cannot understand why people forget it is just fiction and take their love for their idols so much to heart and feel affronted😔

dear that is what i tried to explain😳
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I can see that but just don't know why??????? This is such a stupid serial and for educated people to fight over 2 characters who are like puppets with the channel pulling the strings😕😕....such a waste of time and energy.

Wahin tho It's such a waste of time nd energy......They are nothing and can do nothing if they are not channelized nd we keep fighting o'er them for their reel characters o'er real ppl *sigh*
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xavivilla

yes understand..ppl should not insult the characters..its not their choice that they are doing that..insult the writers/directors...😆..glad someone is brave enough to defend.

Relax Anmol ji its a serial😆 No ones wishing it on any real life person😆 I dont want the same ghisa pita two kids story after the leap and Ichha not being able to habve kids would provide a fresh twist so just relax its all in the interests of the story. If im in love with tapu thyen u guys r in love with ichha and I know how many worse things are said about tapu than what I have said just now