Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ€—, Thanks for the ratings Poca πŸ€—

But, Maya's bag is already packed noπŸ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

I watch PKEK. 

Actually, the lead actors are catching the viewers attention.  Piya is sweet, transparent and very emotional and rather too quickly out for justice when she comes across injustice. Abhay is the cool dude, the mysterious figure who is hunky and with an indifferent attitude which makes him someone to reckon with.  He falls for Piya driven by the need to protect her.  Fans are waiting for this romantic build up between abhay and piya.  And its happening in the now episodes.  Its not so much the Maya affair but what abhay and piya are achieving romantically thats tipped the ratings to a high.

But as I have read several postings, a Piya serial can go haywire, when the episodes run long term.

Still, nothing when compared to MSK and Geet.  These 2 are still superb, great body language, wildly passionate looks, can carry even the most boring episodes with glaring insight to achieve minute attention of viewers to a scene, never boring even for a second, have great dreamy eyes and can enact any scene with great skill. 

I would even today watch the several repeats of Geet,  but not PKEK.

It is upto individual opinion. All have different reasons for watching PKYEK and Geet. Geet is an older serial that has made it's mark while PKYEK is still a baby , barely two months old.

And this post is about ratings and it is preferable that we don't compare PKYEK with Geet here. Both the serials are fine in their places with their fan base , so let's not overlap it.
😊
prcns thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
wishing PKYEK more n more success❀️

thnx Poco for d info😊
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poco its good to hear that its doing well, i am glad because that means we will have the show going on and on πŸ˜³ hopefully for many seasons!

however i dont think its because of Maya's track, i think its because of the brilliant cast, and because of the unbeatable chemistry of Abhay and Piya😍
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowwwwwie 0.8.. For Maya track..actually not For Abhay being their for Piya..
Thnx Poca..
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

You are welcome. πŸ˜†...no, not all SO shows have the same ratings. Only Geet and PKYEK are delivering. The rest are below 0.3. πŸ˜Š

How they're still running, then? 😲 Actually, WHY? πŸ˜†
Pearlacious thumbnail
i hope that's a good thing πŸ˜†
Thanks Poco. 😳

I hope the ratings get even more higher.. πŸ˜ƒ