Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks ipod for the update.... today's episode was absolutely brilliant..

I loved every part of it and loved it how dm and santu walked out of the house hand in hand.....

while walking on the road the conversation was awesome and how dm put his arm around santu's shoulder as they walked off the the well was very heartfelt. what more can i say everything they said while praying at the well was very heart wrenching.

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode....

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
sound like a awesome epi with lots of sanraj.
thanks for update Ipod
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hashbrown

thanks iopd for the update.

some of the scenes were really beautiful...specially the one, when dm takes santu's hand in his, while  leaving the M mansion.
i am sure dm will make money fast...he started his life with meagre resources, but then went on to become the maalik of d'pur.
his lucky charm, his wife santu is with him...so they will come back stronger and richer in a short period of time...

Absolutely.. 
the way he held her hand protectively in his, the contrast in their hands and how they held each other, 
was truly beautiful ðŸ˜³
ranjuyc thumbnail
look its bakwaas only. what is happening? why should the girl marry a rapist? why is ekta showing such nonsense.

look even if sanraj r together it will only be hardships and rona dhona.

most of the time concentrating on megha and vishal with others swallowing humiliation.

i dont think it was right to ask others to stay in the house. everybody has the right to decide whether they want to go or not. nobody can be forced for anything.

why do sanraj want their family to suffer humiliation, pain from the hands of the duo. i hope they dont expect them to treat the others well.

that would b so silly inthe extreme.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ranju, 

apparently you are new to Ekta's shows.. this is normal :P
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Absolutely.. 
the way he held her hand protectively in his, the contrast in their hands and how they held each other, 
was truly beautiful ðŸ˜³

yeah it was very beautiful.......totaly luvd it!!!!!!!
PS thnx for the update ipod!!!!!!
-sia- thumbnail
thanks a lot for update :)
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ranjuyc

look its bakwaas only. what is happening? why should the girl marry a rapist? why is ekta showing such nonsense.

look even if sanraj r together it will only be hardships and rona dhona.

most of the time concentrating on megha and vishal with others swallowing humiliation.

i dont think it was right to ask others to stay in the house. everybody has the right to decide whether they want to go or not. nobody can be forced for anything.

why do sanraj want their family to suffer humiliation, pain from the hands of the duo. i hope they dont expect them to treat the others well.

that would b so silly inthe extreme.

dm ASKED THEM TO STAY BACK COZ OF A VERY SIMPLE REASON COZ HE DIDNT WANTED HIS FAMILY TO SUFFER
and triveni did that to take revenge