Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Jaanvi: you write OS too?? wow.....did not know that sweetie!! Awesome OS. I loved it.......outstanding update dear!! Keep updating huh!!! Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please Update sooooooooon
jyoti_wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This  is so nice yr.....

plzzzzz cont. soon....n add me to ur PM list......plzzz
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Siddhant Riddhima

This was it, the end of it.

Once the cracks come to take form there is no stopping the oncoming reaction

Siddhant's worst fear have seemed to breathe life into themselves: Loosing Riddhima

He knew he had to go see her and now standing here right in front of her , he could no longer feel the pain, the anger..nor the shock that had taken over him just days earlier...just an eerie calmness

Riddhima looked at him motionless

d.i.v.o.r.c.e.

oh how she tried within the last 7months to dodge those words and save her marriage...she knew she could not stop him this time...this time she dug too deep to get out. 
she felt disgusted with herself, confused and even more so ...abandoned.  In the torments that her life did take her through, Siddhant was one thing that always remained the same.  He was her constant..people came and left in her life, he was there, he would always be there.  She never doubted in an instance that Siddhant would leave her, the world could cease to exist tomorrow but one thing she blindingly knew for sure and that was : Siddhant Modi would always be there

Siddhant: Riddhima... I think , hum dono ke liye ---

*Riddhima lowers her moist eyes, and feels the shame rising up into her*

By now, Siddhant can sense Riddhima's pain before even noticing it...he knew she was hurt, and even more for hurting him..but no longer could he let this go on... he had to stop this.

Siddhant: don't be sorry, kam se kam humare liye nahin --

Riddhima: Sid, please... mujhe ek mauka aur dedo, I swear mein poori koshish karungi --

*Riddhima's tears start a steady stream down her face...*

Siddhant gently takes his hands to wipe away the river of tears that has now taken over Riddhima's cheeks... he cups her face and holds it so carefully for her eyes to meet with his
no longer will he let the lies, deciet come in between..no misunderstand no confusion...

Siddhant: Riddhima, please stop crying...

Riddhima: Sid...mat jao..i promise--

Siddhant: shhh...

RIddhima: nahin...sid, no...please..no...

Siddhant: Riddhima...

Siddhant finally gets Riddhima to calmn down and she finally looks to him tearfully..
Siddhant never felt hatred towards Riddhima, he couldn't start now, even if he tried..only a certain feeling of love would come for her..nothing else

SIddhant: I love you Riddhima, and always mere dil ka ek part tumhare liye hi  hoga... par pyar ka matlab hamesha yeh nahin hota hai ke hum usse payien... mein hamesha tumhe khush dekhna chahta hoon, mera saath..ya mere bagair... mere liye kaafi hoga agar tum khush rahogi... and mein jaanta hoon ke tum meri bohot fikr karti ho but this time you don't need to worry...

Siddhant lowered his eyes as he had never prepared to say what he was about to say, nor had he ever thought it would come to this...

Siddhant slowly lets go of Riddhima's face and steps back as she looks on tearfully cupping her mouth from any chances of letting out a sob

SIddhant: ijhazat?

Riddhima slowly falls to her knees and now her grip over her mouth holds tighter and she can no longer stop her tears nor her sobs from coming out... her entire body hurt, her heart the most...

Siddhant holds himself back from stepping forward..he can no longer step towards her ever again..he's already chosen a different path for himself, the only one that has led him away from Riddhima...he has no choice now

Siddhant turns around slowly and starts his slow journey towards the front door..the treshold he once stopped her from leaving he will extend his foot over and leave her forever...

It is known that before a person dies they make one last fighting breath before even laying rest towards eternity...Riddhima did the same, one last cry, on last battle...

RIddhima: Sid!

SIddhant stopped in his tracks..right at the very spot where he had held Riddhima back 7 months ago...
time had changed everything, course of his roads as well...

Siddhant: ...jaane do hume Riddhima...

....and again.. one last love lost.
RIddhima looked at his back carefully, this was going to be last forming image she would have of SId in this lifetime...
her only constant is no more

Outside of the home Siddhant saw the grey skies, and the scattered few clouds..even the breeze grew cold..it was almost sunset..
like nature had read his heart and painted a picture... the weather looked dreary as if someone had died...no ..no one had died..only their relationship did.
Walking towards the sidewalk were the first steps he would take towards a new life..he didn't know anything different from Riddhima, he didn't know how to begin.  But being a doctor he knew that once a person has to cut off a limb it has to be done in once slicing manner or else it will still be attached in one or more places that might hurt more to cut off.  He was no longer with riddhima and although no longer bound to her..he still felt ever so attached.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
JhanvišŸ¤—

Such a beautiful part.....sad but very beautifulšŸ˜­

and this is ur last OS on SR....it's okCry
hope to see some more OS/FFs from you in the future prbly in a new KW show!!!
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING ..................... You wrote sooo well that you painted the scene in front of my eyes......... the pain the hurt of Sid and Riddhima .............. AMAZING