Posted: 13 years ago
with murli being hevy on bharti i m losing interest...tired of having being bharti being broken down......

cnt we have a nice scene in b/w............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is now getting more interesting then before

Originally posted by: ImagineTV

This is now getting more interesting then before

well i can understand as ur the channel imagine luver so u will support it any way...😆 but somehow its not the same wid others
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree w/ Tweety - this is a bit reminiscent of the time Brij used to torture Sushma in Jyoti, or DM used to torture Santo in Bandini
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think its getting interesting coz now Murli is letting his frustrations out which he has kept in for ages, things kept changing all around him and once he let out his fury to Bharti, you knew that Murli wouldnt be able to stop and now, till Murli and Bharti dont talk and decide how and what they will do and also Murli to calm down, this will go on till then

Hopefully what we saw in the precap will make Bharti and Murli communicate and talk calmly
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well right now... murli is on fire... he had suppressed his feelings for a long time which are coming out like a volcano... let him calm down first. coz until & unless he lets go of his frustrations he won't be able to take the right decisions. his mind is not working at all right now...😒

& talking about him throwing tantrums to his wifey well, that's nothing new in serials. the leads always throw tantrums on the good people & go dumb struck in front of those people who deserve the tantrums😲 i always remember my jyoti (once upon a time my fav serial) who always was rude & mean to kabir at first but had no guts to say a single word to padma or deepu or bhairavi😡 looks like our murli ji is following her foot steps LOL!😆

i just hope he saves our bharati from that swimming pool. btw the parents of those kids should be punished. when the kids were making fun of bharati at the hotel & wanted to click pics with her the parents should have told them that it's not good to make fun of such people... but the parents themselves were mocking bharati😲 & supporting their kids when murli shouted at them... whom to blame parents or the kids🤢
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its little intresting now
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the show is picking up slowly now... let's see how the story proceeds in the future🤔