pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah dear i know

ok then see ya later :))
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i liked the little conversation betn RPS and KSA.. it raised one of eternal puzzles of life.. Wud v value gud if there wasnt bad?  Wud've v acknowledged the value of happiness if it hadnt followed grief?  Wud've v believed in God if there hadnt been a Satan?   yet every religion tells us to not b Satan and follow God's virtues.. bt wud those virtues b virtues if v werent aware of vices?   there needs to b a Raavan to incarnate a Ram....wat wud b the value of riches, if there wasnt any poverty?.. wats bad 4 me mite not b bad 4 u, it mite b gud.. thn who decides wats gud and wats bad?... and tell me who wants 2 remain poor or their son b a Raavan.. i guess only Singhania family.. RPS seems to have understood this paradoxes very well.. u b positive i b negative and lets balance this equation of universe..πŸ˜†

the rest.. Arjun, Rajveer, etc etc was passable.. oopss.. Arjun in etc etc.. **sigh** wat 2 do..πŸ˜”   he again failed to impress me today.. except for his smirk... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..

there was nothing in terms of character progression.. of two leads, this show is presently garnering TRPs solely due to Arohi's charms.... b it jealousy, b it rationality, b it girlish prince-charming dreams.. or b it spreading love 2 her family and friends.. cuteness, frankness.. she has it all.. i really like Aro's character.. its quite balanced.. jst saw chaku scenes.. she was luking v cute.. πŸ‘πŸΌ ..

Gauri... i fully completed my yawn by the time she finished her dialogue..🀣 .. some body parcel her Cloud 9 or Big Bull.. paleeez.. spare me of her torture..  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ... i can tolerate Simi instead.. at least i can njoy some popcorn in Arohi-Simi scenes.. 🀣 

chalo i noticed bas itna hi.... there is faltu scene of Arohi searching for Arjun.. v know he bribed his way in.. and ***yaawwwnnnn*** and ***yaaawnnn*** oops.. luks like KMH2 is taking toll on me.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ .. 

πŸ˜†chalo itna hi.. got 2 do my job na.. πŸ˜³.. no time 2 doze off.. πŸ˜†.. 

on second thots, if its gonna continue the same way, i wish if KMH2 cud come at 10:00 πŸ˜.. ....10:30 is my go-to-bed time..  πŸ€£

Edited by violette - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello Addians...

After a very very long tym😍...me here at RKA...hope atleast sum of u remembr me......😳😳
Cam to say a HI to my adda buddiesπŸ€—......havnt seen da episod yet so no tak frm me....vil try my level best to cum here n post my take......πŸ˜›

Aftr all v faught it out togther...got KMH back...haq tho bantha hai na...πŸ˜‰
Luv,
Lavz...
AgastyaArchan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Addians,

Yah, me after a long long time ....though was reading Adda in FB πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Me not into KMh-2... watched 2 epis didnt get my attention so just reading Adda updates ...

and you are all night owls ...which I cant be ..so for now for all Addians ..
its just πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— from Agas
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Helloji - can anyone tell me what happened today?  I heard KK stripped🀣🀣