Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@shobs - interesting insight, this could be the reason gautam is so angry later... as the promo showed

today i liked prem's family's interaction, of course cutie pie gauravs the reason to watch

nandini ke waterworks aaj bhe jaare thay, they are hinting at a lot of secrets with nandini's past and the brother problem now, hope they can deliver on all of them

they are just balancing aye with dadi and urmila

hope they have a better end to the week
...FaTiMa... thumbnail
thanks for the update... what's the secret about Nandini's past???
and why does'nt dadi and urmila want Prem to get married to Nandini????
Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..lets see who wins dadi or prem πŸ˜†
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...FaTiMa...

thanks for the update... what's the secret about Nandini's past???

and why does'nt dadi and urmila want Prem to get married to Nandini????

Secret about Nandini's past is not yet revealed...Dadi n Urmila is against PreNa marriage as Nandini is not of same class
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved reading your POVs Jas and Neha!

Hmm... I didnt have much to say... so I thought I'll brush up on my rhyming skills while I jot down my POV... so here it is:

Nandu agrees to get married
Is she happy, is she sad?πŸ€”
None can make out what she feels
its just uncomfortable, tadπŸ˜’

All she does is shed some tears
when kaku sa is taunting her
we need some info on her fears
what is it that's haunting her?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Dadi garnered some interest
alas, for long it didnt last
for all the venoumous tongue she got
bribing the pundit? typical "saas" typecast!πŸ˜›

What shal I say about Premi boy?
He's like a kid with a new toy!πŸ˜†
Day and night its the same old song
"Love me Nandu, with me you belong!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

way to go Tanu u are becoming Shayari.πŸ‘......Kya hain iska raaz......is it Gaurav ka sideffectπŸ˜‰
aaabbb thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

I think the pace has slowed down to a crawl...........we know the wedding is going to happen because it is a remake and becoz of the promos........then why drag the prewedding drama to such an extent?  Frankly it is getting boring and I am watching only because I hope it will pick up pace soon and of course for cutie pie Gaurav!!  πŸ˜›   I love Neena too so far..........

The Daadi trying to stop the sakhar puda now........and the kundali exchange........these were not needed!   I think changing the kundali was wrong.........they would have done it better by showing that Urmila failed to bribe the pandit because either Dr. K or even better Gautam got the to the pandit and said that everyone wants this marriage!   Kundali changed and matching perfectly........now Govind goes and tells the truth to Dr. K............is she going to accept the explanation and let the marriage go thru......and without a word to her hubby or Prem?  If they show that, then the show loses all credibility.........and esp the character of Dr. K..........so I am hoping that CVs have something different in mind!   I would be very disappointed if they showed like this............because then the family getting angry with Dr. K later on is justified...........it looks almost like Dr. K is choosing Nandini for herself  which does not gel with her character!  

Maybe I am reading too much into the whole thing..........let us just wait and see............but this week has been disappointing..........and it is only 3rd week..............which is not a good omen! πŸ˜”

Shobs me too like Neena, her expressions and frustration are very natural. I am looking forward to todays epi when Govind tell her everything. Want to see how she reacts, I feel she won't tell Prem and Gautam according to promo(gautam is shocked and throw her out,  and I doubt she will tell P and not G). But wants to see her POV on it and why she still goes ahead with marriage?? Maybe since she knows everything she understands Nandini more...

Would hate if they showed that it didn't happen, and something stopped Govind from telling truth like Pallavi's call afte she saw Nandini smilingπŸ˜• 

I want to see what makes her to take decision by herself, but please CV don't just close the whole deal on our faces by showing nothing coming out at all..

And about dissappointing week, I think beacause of engagement and marriage in other Zee shows made them take back seat. Hopefull next week is all @ DSDV
Edited by aaabbb - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Shobs me too like Neena, her expressions and frustration are very natural. I am looking forward to todays epi when Govind tell her everything. Want to see how she reacts, I feel she won't tell Prem and Gautam according to promo(gautam is shocked and throw her out,  and I doubt she will tell P and not G). But wants to see her POV on it and why she still goes ahead with marriage?? Maybe since she knows everything she understands Nandini more...

Would hate if they showed that it didn't happen, and something stopped Govind from telling truth like Pallavi's call afte she saw Nandini smilingπŸ˜• 

I want to see what makes her to take decision by herself, but please CV don't just close the whole deal on our faces by showing nothing coming out at all..

And about dissappointing week, I think beacause of engagement and marriage in other Zee shows made them take back seat. Hopefull next week is all @ DSDV
[/QUOTE]

Veena, you didn't get my point............I don't want Dr. K to know everything now........because it would be her nature to tell her husband........and her son about the past then...........and then what is the story?  If she comes to know and she keeps quiet..........that is very wrong and it would be difficult to sympathize with her later when the family turns against her...........

Dr. K would be the first person to know.........but only after the marriage is over!!  That is what I meant.............and today's episode didnt fail me..........the CVs showed it like I wanted it........Govind tries to tell Dr. K but she does not listen..........and then she is called away to an emergency!   I had hoped something like this would happen............only then do we feel sympathy for her later...........because when she comes to know, it is too late........and then she is in a dliemma how to tell her hubby and son about it.........

Thank God for some sense in the story..........