Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Name: Jaya Lakshmi /Jaya

Birthday: 21st May

Favourite Actor: Neil Bhatt, Ulka Gupta, Karan Tacker, Yashashree, Parul Chahun ......

Show i watch Rang Badalti odhani , Geet, Mahiway. Jhani si kiRani , CID and MNKR......

I like concept of show n interested to see how Reet is going to face her bro n life with courage if she is shown crying n taking crap bye to this show , i d ont watch crying n bekar showsEdited by JayaV - 13 years ago
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey my name's is kaasshh... my frnds call me kashu...πŸ˜‰ am vry active in pratigya forums.....πŸ˜ƒ saw the promos of a police guy appearing so wanna watch this show now...😳 bt oviously on repeated timimgs... coz it clashes with pratigya... cn u plzzz tell me repeated timings? 😳
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Name:Anba
I-F Name
: LoveAmarDivya
Birthday
:7th November
Place:Malaysia
Fav Actors
: too many....πŸ˜‰
Shows I watch
: YMGGK and Jhansi Ki Rani (Hindi) & Thendral and Chellameh (Tamil)
You watch Mera Naam Karegi Roshan Because:It just interests me and I love the concept.....😎
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Name: tahir
Place:london
Fav Actors:Amrapali, kritika, karan
Shows I watch: Jyoti, Bandini, Rakhi Ka insaaf, Big boss, mera naam kargi roshan, Baba aise var dhundo , Rakth Sambandh , KHM2
You watch Mera naam  karegi roshan , since amrapali dueby has replaced the awful old reet! I love AMRAPALI DUBEY!!
Name:Rumela
I-F Name
: *rumi*
Birthday:26th january
Place:India
Fav Actors
: Anas Rashid and Sheetal DabholkarπŸ˜‰
Shows I watch
: AKNV, MNKR
You watch Mera Naam Karegi Roshan Because: my fav. actor sheetal dabholkar is in this show...
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name: Naveena 
Birthday: March 16th 
Place: Minnesota, USA
Fav Actors: I don't have a favorite
Shows I watch: "General Hospital", "Fruits Basket", "Nana", Mera Naam Karegi Roshan", "Pretty Little Liars", "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", "Greek", "Ugly Betty", "Outsourced", "Arrested Development", "The Wonder Years", "Avatar: The Last Airbender", "Merlin", & "Glee"  

You watch 
Mera Naam Karegi Roshan because I want to see if this show goes on a diff. path when it somes to who the main heroine of the show will end up with.  From what I've seen of a lot of Indian serials, the more typical thing for the writers to do w/this show is for Reet to end up w/Yagya.  A lot of the reason as to why I watch this show is to see if she'll end up w/Bhisham.  I'm a hardcore Reet + Bhisham fan.  I'd like Yagya to be w/Bhisham's unmarried sister, Mun.