I dont think..

prem-sam-mayu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
...SP is the rapist of Priya..He is already involved in a mess with Uthara..or will be...It won't be good for the character to mess with three lives of ladies of the house...his wife, his saali and then his bahu??😲...thats too much on bechara SP...

He might be indirectly related to the Priya's case/past but not the rapist....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey i guess dat SP iznt the rapist but u see story iznt cleard yeti guess priya wz arrestd by sum officer nd may b SP wz one of dem r he jst saw her record on police station wat saay?πŸ˜‰
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think priya was raped atleast it doesnot seem so from the few flashbacks they have shown so far.Maybe she was falsely arrested courtesy her Champu Ex-Fiancee and the SSP might be indirectly involved in the case.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam.

I dont think priya was raped atleast it doesnot seem so from the few flashbacks they have shown so far.Maybe she was falsely arrested courtesy her Champu Ex-Fiancee and the SSP might be indirectly involved in the case.

I agree yaar.............i hope she wasn't raped n all!!!!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I think the same that he can't be involeve with all the womens
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
please no rape stuff, she has suffere enough by her sick ex. fiance, no more torture stuff.
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
first of all, nice to c ya here pallu πŸ€—........yeah even i think SP can't be the rapist......

@ shewascool90210: beta, i think it's her ex-fiancee who is responsible for her past....as i mentioned in one of my post that it may be like that ke her ex-fiancee didn't wanna marry her so he along with his family had plotted against her with the help of police department to ruin her character, so that they can call off the wedding......so it may be a case of "rape" or "attempt to rape" or "prostitution"......

luv
rehana
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
from her unclear flashback it look like it could be him but I seriously hope he isn't.
prem-sam-mayu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rehana86

first of all, nice to c ya here pallu πŸ€—........yeah even i think SP can't be the rapist......

@ shewascool90210: beta, i think it's her ex-fiancee who is responsible for her past....as i mentioned in one of my post that it may be like that ke her ex-fiancee didn't wanna marry her so he along with his family had plotted against her with the help of police department to ruin her character, so that they can call off the wedding......so it may be a case of "rape" or "attempt to rape" or "prostitution"......

luv
rehana

OMG sooo good to see u here too Rehu di...πŸ˜ƒ

hehe...i agree with you on this one...somehow i feel like more than her ex, the police might have tortured her more...given wrong punishment for something she didnt do...coz she is a girl???
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I hope not...coz that'll be sickπŸ˜•