Ek THANKS ka to sawaal hai churi!

harshadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone! my 1st ever thread on maryada forum..i just watched 5 episodes and i m falling in luv wid dis show wid each passng day..
Anyway i was getting bored so dis idea popped into my mind..i dnt knw if anyone has posted before anything abt it mods if it is then u can close da topic..
As we all know dat our sweetheart Aditya is savng his churi (Priya) everytime but Priya seems adamant to not to say him 'THANKS' but i knw dat 1 day she will..
share your views about how Aditya's churi will say him 'THANKS'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ummm..one big jhaapi and then one cute pappi!

Kaisa?! Aise thanks jo apne hero ko hamesha yaad rahe!
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She will give him her heart.....what more thanks would he need.....but the first time she says thanks to him would be a special moment i wish.....because he really desired her to say thanks to him...it would light up his face for sure. 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

She will give him her heart.....what more thanks would he need.....but the first time she says thanks to him would be a special moment i wish.....because he really desired her to say thanks to him...it would light up his face for sure. 

wow , i like it and yeah he really want her to say thank you  and  think that time she will
   because he made her realize that her life is really important.
  yeah and is she give him her heart that nothing more need yaar , i agree.