Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Well our BP are high and soon will have a heart attack.

You can't put anything past these CVs. They come up with the most unrealistic tracks and when you think that DM or another character will out smart the enemy, but since the megha track nothing of the sort has happened.

I have given up looking  and hoping for something positive from the show.

By the way wasn't Karvachauth on the 26th October??
Well hopefully Santu will come to her senses before being the lamb for the lion.
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bishop22

Well our BP are high and soon will have a heart attack.

You can't put anything past these CVs. They come up with the most unrealistic tracks and when you think that DM or another character will out smart the enemy, but since the megha track nothing of the sort has happened.

I have given up looking  and hoping for something positive from the show.

By the way wasn't Karvachauth on the 26th October??
Well hopefully Santu will come to her senses before being the lamb for the lion.

yeah it was yesterday- so if they are celebrating santu has to come back to her sense - so you see there is still hope
also ramona was saying about a surprise track- 
also it is diwali time- i am sure something good will happen tomorrow-

i am positive - we will see hope tomorrow- we have seen rudr track - have seen megha track- have seed DM santu sign divorce papers- and than even no one could separate them so who is vishal?  vishal track no big deal- he will be crushed- do not worry- i am pretty sure GOOD will win

bishop22 thumbnail
Hey girls love your positivity. Hope good does win over evil and we are not left with a horrible cliffhanger to suffer the weekend.

IT'S goodnight from me.

Will read you thoughts tomorrow.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You'll girls are just amazing.......being so positive inspite of all

the negativity dished out .....hope Ipod, what you think comes
true.......sooner Santu wakes up from her slumber/stupor/
shock.........the better..........
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ipodkid I'm also going to stay positive like you, cause even though we have new cv balaji is still writing this crap.
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma di for the witten update🤗, where they are taking the story Again going for Sanraj seperation😡 Santu ke samne proof leke aao, really want to see DM to roar😍
bishop22 thumbnail

I've been thinking!!! Because they can not just end the Vishal track like the Rudr one because being a sanraj kid and all that. They might show us Vishal turning good from being a monster. This can only be done with Santu's love but the love she showered on him at the M-Mansion wasn't enough.

Giving him the chance to be with her and doing things for her may develop the relationship and feelings towards Santu and he, himself will get Sanraj together. That's what I'd like see if DM decides to hand Santu over to Vishal.